Photo

Finally I am living the American dream!

4 replies to this topic
Fairzz
  • Fairzz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

I moved to this country a few weeks ago following my last 3 brothers murder by mysterious cloud that doesn't seem to like working. I was fresh here from the shores of Britain, A country in which the sun does not shine. After meeting my friend Lemar off the plane, He handed my an unregistered firearm, To which I must add there seems to be a lot of in this country. He took me to a friend of his who keeps telling me to keep my mouth shut about him along with another guy who seems to remind me of a cousin that used to love bowling, However he now sells cars and constantly needs help running his business for very piss poor cash. 

After continuing to make some contacts as well as a crazy redneck who lives out in the desert a rich business man? who lives in Vinewood and this suspected pedophile in a wheel chair. I have been working like a dog for these people for very little money, Every night in the fear that when I go to sleep the CLOUD may take me too. I have been living out of my car for the past few days as I couldn't afford myself a house. However after much strict saving I have finally been able to afford myself the palace only a young British boy could dream of having. 

I think Bob Marley used to live here as he seems to have left his bong and his golden discs on the wall. But for now I am just happy to finally have my own home. 

0_0.jpgAdmiring the view of Vinewood. 

0_0.jpg

The car I have lived out of since moving to America. 

Tl;DR after 3 characters I have finally managed to buy a house!

• Apxidia likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

:sips his drink down at the bar and nods a little bit while sipping his drink and nodding.

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:23 AM

Very nice story :)

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

I'm going to shove that salmon shirt right up your bum.
  • theadmiral likes this

Fairzz
  • Fairzz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

I'm going to shove that salmon shirt right up your bum.

You may anger the cloud gods by saying this. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users