Photo

GTA online phoenix car (XBOX 360)

17 replies to this topic
PatientEye666
  • PatientEye666

Just another gamer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Hey all i have been trying to find the phoenix online for a couple of days now no luck so i just want people to know i will pay for one if some has one that is not a personal vehicle if you find one plz let me know as i will pay you for it

Vugo
  • Vugo

An user with an actual, functional brain.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

The times that I've seen one, was around the docks, maybe if you keep going around that area you might get it to spawn?

• PatientEye666 likes this

PatientEye666
  • PatientEye666

Just another gamer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

The times that I've seen one, was around the docks, maybe if you keep going around that area you might get it to spawn?

I have been for days and it just won't spawn but thank you for your input

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

GTA V

This is info from the gta wiki, however it refers to singleplayer, but if you want the car so bad then these locations would be worth scouting out I suppose. Also searching in a sandking (which i think can be bought online) may or may not help! Are you sure the Phoenix cant be bought online? (Im gonna hop onto multiplayer in a bit ill have a look see if i can find a phoenix on the car site.)

Its a really great car, I know why you want it! im pretty sure it has to be in the freeroam MP as it is definitely one of the cars selectable for races.

• PatientEye666 likes this

PatientEye666
  • PatientEye666

Just another gamer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

GTA V

This is info from the gta wiki, however it refers to singleplayer, but if you want the car so bad then these locations would be worth scouting out I suppose. Also searching in a sandking (which i think can be bought online) may or may not help! Are you sure the Phoenix cant be bought online? (Im gonna hop onto multiplayer in a bit ill have a look see if i can find a phoenix on the car site.)

Its a really great car, I know why you want it! im pretty sure it has to be in the freeroam MP as it is definitely one of the cars selectable for races.

thank you i'll be checking it out and i don't think it can be bought if it can i have not seen it.

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

Just to further complicate the situation, sometimes cars spawn in places during the day and not the night time and vice versa. Ill keep an eye out for a phoenix I want one too.

RoadRaaage
  • RoadRaaage

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

I have been looking for one too, and I got them to spawn in Rockford Hills infront of the 400k appartment

however, due this crappy community it got blown up before i could put insurance on it, and then I lost it :(

davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:01 PM

0_0.jpg

It's out there. There is a mission that comes from Simeon later on and it is in a garage. After that they show up here and there. It is a great car and I love the sound. 

Krad Oren
  • Krad Oren

Pi▀wasser Movement Member

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

lol this was my GTAO car, changed to the Ford Mustang lookalike.

Viktor Shayde
  • Viktor Shayde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

I have been looking for this car for a week with no luck.I have tried every tip above with no luck at all none of them have worked so good luck to all looking for it.

darkness412
  • darkness412

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

the few times i've seen it online were after missions where i have a hi-priority vehicle delivery to Simeon at the docks.  after getting my cash from Simeon, i've seen the phoenix in the docks parking lot.

Viktor Shayde
  • Viktor Shayde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

I can't stop looking for this stupid car now.I have driven nothing but the sandking looking for it so i think that tip is bull.1 week of driving that truck and not seeing one of these cars makes me think the sandking does nothing.I am starting to think it is totally random where it spawns.I have checked every spot named ALOT and have seen nothing.Gerald will not give me the mission anymore either so that really helps alot.

GR0VE4LIF3
  • GR0VE4LIF3

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

WELCOME BACK PHOENIX :D

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

Bro I got one tonight around the docks

I'm gonna turbo it

It's awesome

Added bug catcher

It was parked where Simenon wants you to drop off stolen cars

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

I'd post pic but not gamer rockstar member

OddzyNZ
  • OddzyNZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:46 PM

Found one last night.... had been driving around for hours using sandking but lo luck.... docks, everywhere mentioned by others, u name it.. Decided to grab a vehicle for Simeon. Drove around docks for a few laps and had no luck... gave up handed in Simeons car, driving back out and seen 4 coming down main road towards docks in cypress flats... i suggest using simeons mission...

PatientEye666
  • PatientEye666

Just another gamer

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:06 PM

Thx to all who helped. I have one now and i'm very happy with it. Thx once again.

Viktor Shayde
  • Viktor Shayde

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

Simeon mission at the docks got me one yesterday.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users