Photo

T-shirt balaclavas for future DLC?

9 replies to this topic
Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:12 AM

They were featured in Max Payne 3 in the Tropa Z gang faction and were bad-arse. Anyone else like so see them as future DLC for GTA V?

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

"T-Shirt balaclavas" does sound good. I like t-shirts and balaclavas. But what exactly is a t-shirt balaclava? Is it like cutting a couple of holes in your t-shirt and pulling it over your face?

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

I think you mean bandanas that cover the nose and mouth ? They were exclusive to Tropa Z and were featured in the artwork for GTAO on the Families doing the drive by and that Balla girl.

Disappointing that they arent included so far. Also where are the gas masks and balaclavas( full face beanie masks) by far the coolest masks available? Also severe lack of T- shirts, ahh well!

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

"T-Shirt balaclavas" does sound good. I like t-shirts and balaclavas. But what exactly is a t-shirt balaclava? Is it like cutting a couple of holes in your t-shirt and pulling it over your face?

It's a t-shirt being worn as a balaclava, like this guy in the box art of MP3:

maxpayne3_coverart2.jpg

I think you mean bandanas that cover the nose and mouth ? They were exclusive to Tropa Z and were featured in the artwork for GTAO on the Families doing the drive by and that Balla girl.

Disappointing that they arent included so far. Also where are the gas masks and balaclavas( full face beanie masks) by far the coolest masks available? Also severe lack of T- shirts, ahh well!

No, I mean the t-shirt balaclavas that were exclusive to the Tropa Z, see above box art.

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

maxpayne3_coverart2.jpg

No, I mean the t-shirt balaclavas that were exclusive to the Tropa Z, see above box art.

Man, I really feel like I missed a beat by not buying MP3. All of the multiplayer stuff looks badass and I haven't even seen a video of it.

Rock Howard
  • Rock Howard

Some Aussie Dude.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

maxpayne3_coverart2.jpg

Man, I really feel like I missed a beat by not buying MP3. All of the multiplayer stuff looks badass and I haven't even seen a video of it.

Get it, man. It's awesome. :^:

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

Ahhh ok, that IS a t-shirt! I thought you were talking about the regular mouth/nose bandana that the women from Tropa Z (ie 90% of your enemies in MP3 multiplayer) wore.

UsedFloppyDisk
  • UsedFloppyDisk

Proclus Global agent

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

I'd love to be able to wear a gas mask for my guy. 

ParanoiaX
  • ParanoiaX

Cannabis Connoisseur

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:11 AM

And the gasmask  could be used to become immune to tear gas as a bonus! Make em expensive!

RealTuff
  • RealTuff

Ego Driven Asshole

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:24 AM

And the gasmask  could be used to become immune to tear gas as a bonus! Make em expensive!

Yeah, they're in Ammunation so I thought we might be seeing them. Thought the machete would make an appearance from the promo material too.

I think they should let the grenade launcher fire tear gas grenades, even though I've not really used either, it just seems to make sense. Make it a much lower level requirement for them as they're non-lethal 

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users