Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE Unlimited money glitch(New Way)

253 replies to this topic
TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Rooftop rumble !?

Wronge post

Vosa
  • Vosa

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

Can somebody post a video tutorial on this sorry if it's been posted and I missed it but I just don't get it

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 08:22 PM

I wonder if retards on this forum will call this farming

lol

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Can somebody post a video tutorial on this sorry if it's been posted and I missed it but I just don't get it

i might make a video explaining things a bit more

Vosa
  • Vosa

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

I got it actually thanks though. Only thing is I earned 1 mill doing it then went online and had like 650k I don't understand that

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

I got it actually thanks though. Only thing is I earned 1 mill doing it then went online and had like 650k I don't understand that

No idea why

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

Still work? 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Still work? 

The normal way does

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Is playing the game fairly so hard for some people?

Is taking the easy route so bad?  If you don't like what people do, then don't make a comment.  Honestly, you're not changing a thing.  On top of that, all money does for people is:

1.  Get them a Safehouse

2.  Get them really expensive cars.

3.  Get them weapon attachments faster.

This isn't going to get any of us a RPG, or Minigun.  

Yes it is bad, you must be 10 years old. Cheaters getting their hands on money that they aren't supposed to is ruining the game. All of the hard work that legitimate players put in to the game is thrown in the garbage. Even worse, the real life money spent on GTA$ is wasted. Why should someone buy GTA$ if they can just cheat and get 10x as much. That right there = less money for Rockstar. Cheating simply imbalances the game and makes it unfair.

How would you like it if you worked full time at McDonalds (playing legit) barely able to provide food for your family, where as I am (cheating) robbing banks making millions, living the good life and not having to work at all.

Think, there is a positive in all of this, the sooner its out there the sooner its patched :)

mschmidt9026
  • mschmidt9026

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by mschmidt9026, 14 October 2013 - 04:31 AM.

Is playing the game fairly so hard for some people?

Is taking the easy route so bad?  If you don't like what people do, then don't make a comment.  Honestly, you're not changing a thing.  On top of that, all money does for people is:

1.  Get them a Safehouse

2.  Get them really expensive cars.

3.  Get them weapon attachments faster.

This isn't going to get any of us a RPG, or Minigun.  

Yes it is bad, you must be 10 years old. Cheaters getting their hands on money that they aren't supposed to is ruining the game. All of the hard work that legitimate players put in to the game is thrown in the garbage. Even worse, the real life money spent on GTA$ is wasted. Why should someone buy GTA$ if they can just cheat and get 10x as much. That right there = less money for Rockstar. Cheating simply imbalances the game and makes it unfair.

How would you like it if you worked full time at McDonalds (playing legit) barely able to provide food for your family, where as I am (cheating) robbing banks making millions, living the good life and not having to work at all.

This glitch is perfect reason why you should not buy GTA$ with real money. So your saying that if a pizza place was giving out free pizzas, you would refuse it, or worse yet pay for this said free pizza.  

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

• Violent Duct likes this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:31 PM

Does it still work post 1.07?

psilocybonaut
  • psilocybonaut

Psychonaut

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 December 2013 - 05:40 PM

No I dont believe it does. Pretty sure they fixed all the LSC exploits

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:21 PM

Technically speaking, there will ALWAYS be a way to do the LSC glitch. It'll just get more complicated each time they patch it. But that's a bunch of coding talk I'd rather not get into.

Theoretically if you do this but keep yourself from selling more than 30 legit vehicles over any given day, you should be able to avoid trouble. The people that monitor the game check against your money made in sales. The most you can sell in a day with the 48 min timer is 30 and there's no way to tell where the cars came from.

It becomes the equivalent of someone maxing a car out for you and giving it to you to sell about once an hour. Anything more than 30 and then you're taking advantage.

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 December 2013 - 06:26 PM

Technically speaking, there will ALWAYS be a way to do the LSC glitch. It'll just get more complicated each time they patch it. But that's a bunch of coding talk I'd rather not get into.

Theoretically if you do this but keep yourself from selling more than 30 legit vehicles over any given day, you should be able to avoid trouble. The people that monitor the game check against your money made in sales. The most you can sell in a day with the 48 min timer is 30 and there's no way to tell where the cars came from.

It becomes the equivalent of someone maxing a car out for you and giving it to you to sell about once an hour. Anything more than 30 and then you're taking advantage.

Thanks! That's very useful info.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users