Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE Unlimited money glitch(New Way)

253 replies to this topic
TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

oh god i hope that R* will ban you all soon

I doubt rockstar cares. Come Christmas and 70% of people playing GTA will move onto next-gen

Rockstar should have ,made this game on next gen

Blackveiled
  • Blackveiled

Medic

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:43 PM

I doubt rockstar cares. Come Christmas and 70% of people playing GTA will move onto next-gen

They will.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

They will.

Ive heard rumours so hopefully it happens 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

Any tested if it still works today, i would get on and check but i cant atm

leedsunitedlegend2013
  • leedsunitedlegend2013

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:34 AM Edited by leedsunitedlegend2013, 13 October 2013 - 11:34 AM.

Think you can do a video on this method? Apparently this works and you can sell cars over 50k+ so you cant net around 1 million in 5 minutes

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

JayMC1981
  • JayMC1981

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:39 AM

:cry: by the time i manage to save up 100k they will have patched it.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

:cry: by the time i manage to save up 100k they will have patched it.

LoL you dont have to upgrade its just better,if your going to upgrade then only try the normal method as the faster way is a bit inconsistent 

SeluNaeto
  • SeluNaeto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:14 PM Edited by SeluNaeto, 13 October 2013 - 02:21 PM.

I could just be messing up, but I believe they fixed it.  I continually spawn outside of the shop on my bike, with no money.  

Edit:  Did it with a car, had some luck.  Sold the car, spawned in the  Pay & Spray, but could only sell it once.

Wolf w Eyepatch
  • Wolf w Eyepatch

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

Is playing the game fairly so hard for some people?

SeluNaeto
  • SeluNaeto

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

Is taking the easy route so bad?  If you don't like what people do, then don't make a comment.  Honestly, you're not changing a thing.  On top of that, all money does for people is:

1.  Get them a Safehouse

2.  Get them really expensive cars.

3.  Get them weapon attachments faster.

This isn't going to get any of us a RPG, or Minigun.  

Dahpie
  • Dahpie

Russle dem jimmes

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:05 PM

>White Knights hate exploiters.

>Perfectly okay with rockstar forcing microtransactions by giving low money payouts, and pay2win strategy.

Amazing logic here folks.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:27 PM

Is taking the easy route so bad?  If you don't like what people do, then don't make a comment.  Honestly, you're not changing a thing.  On top of that, all money does for people is:

1.  Get them a Safehouse

TRUE 

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:12 PM

>White Knights hate exploiters.
>Perfectly okay with rockstar forcing microtransactions by giving low money payouts, and pay2win strategy.

Amazing logic here folks.

isn't fanboy logic stupid?

hey, he got free money...that's cheating!
but im ok with paying $20 to unlock one thing and than repeating the process for every vehicle I want...mom can I have a hundred bucks?

Jock Cranley
  • Jock Cranley

Governor

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:31 PM Edited by Jock Cranley, 13 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

1.  Get them a Safehouse

Yes it is bad, you must be 10 years old. Cheaters getting their hands on money that they aren't supposed to is ruining the game. All of the hard work that legitimate players put in to the game is thrown in the garbage. Even worse, the real life money spent on GTA$ is wasted. Why should someone buy GTA$ if they can just cheat and get 10x as much. That right there = less money for Rockstar. Cheating simply imbalances the game and makes it unfair.

How would you like it if you worked full time at McDonalds (playing legit) barely able to provide food for your family, where as I am (cheating) robbing banks making millions, living the good life and not having to work at all.

natex690
  • natex690

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:41 PM Edited by natex690, 13 October 2013 - 04:43 PM.

1.  Get them a Safehouse

Yes it is bad, you must be 10 years old. Cheaters getting their hands on money that they aren't supposed to is ruining the game. All of the hard work that legitimate players put in to the game is thrown in the garbage. Even worse, the real life money spent on GTA$ is wasted. Why should someone buy GTA$ if they can just cheat and get 10x as much. That right there = less money for Rockstar. Cheating simply imbalances the game and makes it unfair.

How would you like it if you worked full time at McDonalds (playing legit) barely able to provide food for your family, where as I am (cheating) robbing banks making millions, living the good life and not having to work at all.

This already happens in real life so whats your point?

Jock Cranley
  • Jock Cranley

Governor

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:43 PM

1.  Get them a Safehouse

The people that are working at McDonalds sure as hell don't appreciate it.

natex690
  • natex690

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:44 PM

1.  Get them a Safehouse

Sounds like a "them" problem.

leeco
  • leeco

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:47 PM

1.  Get them a Safehouse

HaHa Maybe they should of done better at school and they would not be working in McDs

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

1.  Get them a Safehouse

HaHa Maybe they should of done better at school and they would not be working in McDs

lol

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:48 PM

People at McDonalds don't get shot soo often like a Bank Thief. They get shot time to time, but not that often. Secure Job, I am saying.

Jock Cranley
  • Jock Cranley

Governor

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

1.  Get them a Safehouse

lol

Im done. Enjoy living on the edge with no more sanity as a ban hammer awaits to exterminate your account. :)

BeansNYC
  • BeansNYC

Brotherhood of Mutants

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:03 PM

I think this speaks for itself.

We need a classic free mode with weapon pickups scattered around the map like IV.

Then I'll play the game.

go back to liberty city

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

Does this still work with patch 1.03?

Pbmaster2k89
  • Pbmaster2k89

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:25 PM

This still works?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

This still works?

the normal way does,,, im testing new methods as we speak so hopefully one come through

ormsondo
  • ormsondo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

You sound real nervous on the mic

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

You sound real nervous on the mic

Im not nervous atall lol, its either my accent or the way i explain things, thanks for the feedback tho :)

kim rasmussen
  • kim rasmussen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

i can´t host this mission, im lvl 75 - do you know why ?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

i can´t host this mission, im lvl 75 - do you know why ?

mission?

kim rasmussen
  • kim rasmussen

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Rooftop rumble !?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users