Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE Unlimited money glitch(New Way)

253 replies to this topic
mschmidt9026
  • mschmidt9026

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:51 AM

Just curious... when you get reset to level 1 with no cash in the bank for doing this, will you come to the forums and cry about it?

Nah, most likely I'll be playing another game, since I have already bought everything online has to offer. When you grind for months for that Adder you've always been wanting, message me and tell me if it was worth your trouble. I can tell you cry though based on the fact that your complaining about glitching, yet you clicked and read a thread on glitches. Now go piss off while I go fly around in my attack chopper. And remember no matter if or when they take it away from me, I did it before you.  :p

Jamhesings
  • Jamhesings

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

I've got 24M in my ban now! Thank you!

Replace the word "in" with the word "and" that is how I read this at first and maybe also the truth ! :panic:  I am too much of a wuss to do this glitch

ooziie
  • ooziie

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:37 AM Edited by ooziie, 12 October 2013 - 07:59 AM.

Im walking home from work to do the glitch and im gonna r*pe the sh*t out of it, till im happy!!!!
the mechanic guy thinks its my lucky day....lol.
it sure is partner

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:36 AM Edited by novesori, 12 October 2013 - 08:46 AM.

So it's only working with the Bati 801 on the PS3? Because I bought the Hexor, but I think it's possible that the Hexor only works on Xbox.

But otherwise there are enough Youtube videos where People are selling Dominators etc., so it should work...

I don't get it. No matter what I do, I can always sell the car twice, before it's spawning outside LSC. Even if I spawn the first time outside LSC on the bike, the second time it's not wirking. When I hit PSN store before "are you sure to sell?", it's the same. I tried all tutorials, nothing work.

WooTanClan
  • WooTanClan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

I also tried with hexor and it didn't work. I did as the video said but my PSN was loading slowly and the bike just disappeared. It also froze when I tried to go back to the session.

Need help...

BlueJosh
  • BlueJosh

Rat

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

Works on ps3, only reason i even though about doing it is because of the 24 hours of wasted time because of the character deletion.

Frankly 500k that we are getting soon is not enough as i had a lot more than that.

WooTanClan
  • WooTanClan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

what vehicle does it work with? plus do you have to buy the same items as shown in the video? I don't want to try this again because I lost 24k from it

WooTanClan
  • WooTanClan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

bump

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

what vehicle does it work with? plus do you have to buy the same items as shown in the video? I don't want to try this again because I lost 24k from it

i would suggest only using the vehicles i used and make sure you buy them to

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

I also tried with hexor and it didn't work. I did as the video said but my PSN was loading slowly and the bike just disappeared. It also froze when I tried to go back to the session.

Need help...

you should try the hexer with the faster way

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:46 PM

Works on ps3, only reason i even though about doing it is because of the 24 hours of wasted time because of the character deletion.

Frankly 500k that we are getting soon is not enough as i had a lot more than that.

Suppose it makes sense

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Keep glitching for the sake of glitching

R* will never know

Benny26
  • Benny26

Lion Heart

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by Benny26, 12 October 2013 - 02:10 PM.

Despite the slowest of the two working for me, It only gives $1455 for the Bati. Not $7K+ like in the vid.

Edit: Never mind.

tomkrist
  • tomkrist

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Cheaters. How do you feel that you need to cheat in a game? Does it make you good? Nope. In my
eye you should have been banned, for ever. You are the one that makes game not playabel.

FabianHD
  • FabianHD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

At the end of the day, the quicker these glitches are out the quicker they get patched 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:21 PM

Cheaters. How do you feel that you need to cheat in a game? Does it make you good? Nope. In my
eye you should have been banned, for ever. You are the one that makes game not playabel.

i understand some people wont like these glitches being out there, but they will get patched, so if we didnt put these out there then people would be doing this and getting away with it forever

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Despite the slowest of the two working for me, It only gives $1455 for the Bati. Not $7K+ like in the vid.

Edit: Never mind.

you have to upgrade the bike as much as you can

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

Does it stil work atm?

• SuperFlyCedrick likes this

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by Myrten, 12 October 2013 - 06:30 PM.

Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

-I ride my upgraded LCC Hexer to LSC, immediately go to Xbox Store and back

-It spawns me inside LSC but not on my Bike

-I get on my bike, leave LSC, enter again and go to store and back.

-I'm spawned on my Bike inside LSC so I sell it, go immediately to store and back.

-It spawns me inside LSC but my bike is outside and 48 min timer is place.

There is also a 'finisher' upgrade to 'traditional method':

Sell your bike few times and when you are done put some stickies on it and blow it up. Then call your mechanic to bring you Adder. Fully upgraded is worth 220k in LSC and can be sold two times after traditional Bike glitch was used.

WooTanClan
  • WooTanClan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

-I'm spawned on my Bike inside LSC so I sell it, go immediately to store and back.

Sell your bike few times and when you are done put some stickies on it and blow it up. Then call your mechanic to bring you Adder. Fully upgraded is worth 220k in LSC and can be sold two times after traditional Bike glitch was used.

after you get on your bike, do not sell it, go out and then sell it and go to xbox store then back out, it should work then however for me, after the second time, I land inside but my bike is on the outside. Does anyone know a remedy?

clinto
  • clinto

Crucial

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

It still works yes.

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

after you get on your bike, do not sell it, go out and then sell it and go to xbox store then back out, it should work then however for me, after the second time, I land inside but my bike is on the outside. Does anyone know a remedy?

I have exact same problem. Second time I spawn inside LSC, but bike is outside. Something is not quite right...Good to know that it happens on Xbox, too.

RAVKAN
  • RAVKAN

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 07:33 PM

oh god i hope that R* will ban you all soon

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I made a small mistake 2 minutes ago. I was selling a car, then order a new bike and tune it for 100.000$. Tried to sell it, but completely forgot about the car i sold and i have to wait 48mins...had to cancel the glitch.

Can i take the same bike which i customized, when the 48 mins timer is gone, and do the glitch again? Or i have always to order a new bike and customize it again? Hope somebody can help :)

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:17 PM

I made a small mistake 2 minutes ago. I was selling a car, then order a new bike and tune it for 100.000$. Tried to sell it, but completely forgot about the car i sold and i have to wait 48mins...had to cancel the glitch.

Can i take the same bike which i customized, when the 48 mins timer is gone, and do the glitch again? Or i have always to order a new bike and customize it again? Hope somebody can help :)

you can do it with the same bike

novesori
  • novesori

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:28 PM

Puh, happy I not grounded 100k :D Have no money now^^

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

Puh, happy I not grounded 100k :D Have no money now^^

?

Myrten
  • Myrten

Snitch

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Tried it again and it doesn't work for me, no matter what I do after 2nd sell I spawn outside my vechicle

WooTanClan
  • WooTanClan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

Tried it again and it doesn't work for me, no matter what I do after 2nd sell I spawn outside my vechicle

Best to use the second hyperlink provided. More quicker and it solves this problem but you will need to use the same bike that the video shows

WooTanClan
  • WooTanClan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:13 PM Edited by WooTanClan, 12 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

oh god i hope that R* will ban you all soon

I doubt rockstar cares. Come Christmas and 70% of people playing GTA will move onto next-gen

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users