Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE Unlimited money glitch(New Way)

253 replies to this topic
TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:43 AM

So, can someone give a detailed setup on how to do this? Texts preferable. 

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

Hope you all get banned or reset for doing this..

• tom_p1980 likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:01 AM

Can you do this with cars?

iDaNfL
  • iDaNfL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:59 AM

I managed to make 1.25M in less than an hour.

My bike is not even fully customized yet :S

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:09 AM

Which bike and mods did you use ?

Hexefor bike fully modded

You dis races to unlock stuff ? Which mod did you put on it im only selling bati for 37k

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:10 AM

You dis races to unlock stuff ? Which mod did you put on it im only selling bati for 37k

DarthDiggler
  • DarthDiggler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:20 AM

I think this speaks for itself.

We need a classic free mode with weapon pickups scattered around the map like IV.

Then I'll play the game.

I'd rather not deal with Rocket Launcher campers.  You can level your character and buy weapons in AmmuNation.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

This is the type of glitch that WILL get people banned or reset.  It's against the code of conduct for both PSN and Xbox.

• tom_p1980 likes this

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

Scratch what I said before. Use a fully modded Bati and you will get 63k each time. I unlocked all the mods.

nick6raphael
  • nick6raphael

**The Car Collector** ^-^

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

Scratch what I said before. Use a fully modded Bati and you will get 63k each time. I unlocked all the mods.

Me too, 63050 to be exact, already bought everything in the game and still have 25 mils and counting, :)

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:52 AM Edited by tom_p1980, 11 October 2013 - 10:00 AM.

Hope you all get banned or reset for doing this..

This

I can't wait to see the same people who ate using this exploit crying about how they were "unfairly" banned from GTA Online because they abused a glitch. :lol:  And before people cry out that R* can't ban them for this, check the small print guys because they can and probably will.  :miranda: So if you've done this, enjoy the very limited time you have left on GTA Online.  :^:

It's going to be awesome watching this place explode.

• Levano likes this

tom_p1980
  • tom_p1980

Semi-Retired Forum Junkie

• Members
  • England

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:55 AM Edited by tom_p1980, 11 October 2013 - 09:56 AM.

This is the type of glitch that WILL get people banned or reset.  It's against the code of conduct for both PSN and Xbox.

And against R*'s own T&C's which people agreed to when they launched GTA Online. Once people accepted the T&C's of GTA Online we all became R*'s bitch.

Best get a boat my friend, this place is going to be flooded with the tears of all the exploiters and glitchers crying when they get banned from R*'s servers. lol

Rex budman
  • Rex budman

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

I wonder if retards on this forum will call this farming

This is much worse than just farming... This is exploting :) This can get you banned Imo - just like in every single other game.

This game and it's updates cost R* money. Their cash card system is like Cash Shop MMO's - so basically you are taking bread away from their business, they will repremand you, just like in every other online MMO style game.

• tom_p1980 likes this

Jonas-TheWarrior
  • Jonas-TheWarrior

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

what means: start then LB in your video?

No2 PoLo
  • No2 PoLo

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

59k mines worth

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

FOR ANYONE ASKING : you have to use the LCC HEXER bike for the faster method to work, do not watch the faster method and attempt to do it with another bike, it will not work, if you want to use another bike watch the normal bike method, that should work every time

Seedy
  • Seedy

pissin in yer kitchen sink.

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

enjoy your ban.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

enjoy your ban.

i haven't been banned and i don't plan on getting banned anytime soon :)

jaky2008
  • jaky2008

WIP-Modder.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

Why are people getting butthurt over people using this? It doesn't affect them, they're just jealous that people are making more money than them. I tried this myself I must admit, but it didn't work anyway. I ended up losing 25k, so i'm not doing that again.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

So, can someone give a detailed setup on how to do this? Texts preferable. 

i will make one today :), if it doesn't get patched

philthethrill81
  • philthethrill81

Japan makes hawt women (ai shinozake)

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:19 AM

Lay the ban-hammer down R*, all you need to do is look at social club stats!

brantkin
  • brantkin

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

I wonder if retards on this forum will call this farming

I wonder if retards on this forum will think this is a playable feature that is normal and apart of the game.

The word glitch is the title of the video and the title of this thread.  Stop ruining the damn game.

Then maybe rock star shouldn't have. Taken away our old farming methods. They shouldn't have took the easy way out by simply removing the restart options and took time to develop a balance in missions. I tried to warn the taking the easy way out will bite them in the azz. But nope never listen look what happened. The legit players would have kept farming and ignored this i feel. But the fact that they took out the farming. Is very tempting to abuse this method now. Other wise i would have just kept farming to get to level 75. To get the faster then this way farm. And would have still been able to level up. Now you have to chose money or leveling.

If there is one thing i noticed from rock star it's they lack balance. 10k for a flash light attachment that does nothing. They need to work on the balancing of there games. Before releasing them rock star is starting to slip. And i feel we need to warn them before they become the next capcom. Capcom is basicly dead now, there is almost nothing they can do to come back.

mschmidt9026
  • mschmidt9026

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

I don't get why all these "legit" players care so much what others do. Sounds like jealousy to me. I'm cranking out $4 mil an hour and am not stopping until I get banned or this glitch is patched. At least I can say I owned the Titan(AC 130). Good luck on getting one "legit". Let's do the math average pennies earned from R* missions about 7000 (being very generous). $2 mil divided by that comes out to 286 missions. Say each mission takes roughly 5 mins. That's about 24 hours of playing. No thanks I'll stick to getting it in a half hour all the while dive bombing you with my Titan, drinking your whiny, little tears.

avfc1991
  • avfc1991

KATY PERRY <3

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Those youtube comments, saying people got banned...

TommyKaira
  • TommyKaira

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:53 PM

I don't get why all these "legit" players care so much what others do. Sounds like jealousy to me. I'm cranking out $4 mil an hour and am not stopping until I get banned or this glitch is patched. At least I can say I owned the Titan(AC 130). Good luck on getting one "legit". Let's do the math average pennies earned from R* missions about 7000 (being very generous). $2 mil divided by that comes out to 286 missions. Say each mission takes roughly 5 mins. That's about 24 hours of playing. No thanks I'll stick to getting it in a half hour all the while dive bombing you with my Titan, drinking your whiny, little tears.

It´s that I feel sorry for the developers from Rockstar. They created a game with the intention to motivate player to play for a long time, therefore coming up with new content time by time. making your way up till you can afford some of the expensive stuff should give you a feeling of gratification - not  to breathe a sigh of relief after you farmed all night. You just make it boring to yourself after you will see that nobody cares for your 848924 online level.
The gun for the higher ranks doesn´t give you skill!

I get your point with jealousy. I think is quite often that, player which are too late for the patched exploits or get killed by tanks of some noobs. 
All this stuff will create anger in and with this game, this is the biggest risk for Rockstar, because player could quit playing GTAO. Thats why they fix it first!

Rex budman
  • Rex budman

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

People don't seem to realize that gaining unlimited funds ruins the game for the rest. They want to much to be the most powerful and equipped and it's just stupid.

mschmidt9026
  • mschmidt9026

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Having a ton of money does not inflate my rank. For that I will actually have to earn. I hope they fix all the issues. What really motivated me to take advantage of this glitch in the first place is the greedy hands of R*. In game purchases are justifiable for free apps but when you bank a billion and then want to charge people for cash that's a little absurd. So then what all the rich kids can shortcut there way to the top while everyone else grinds away. The balance of prices and money earned is a little off it seems. Wish R* would make some adjustments based on community feedback.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

LISTEN to anybody trying the faster way you can ONLY use the lcc hexer bike,I would also like to say that if you spawn off the bike inside of ls customs go out of there and repeat the process until your on the bike inside of ls customs, then and only then can you proceed to carry on with this glitch

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:03 PM Edited by TwoDynamic, 11 October 2013 - 03:05 PM.

I would also like to point out nobody will get banned or has been banned untill they patch this glitch, anybody who is saying they are banned is lying,Think of it like this Why would rockstar start banning people before the glitch itself has even been patched, 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Having a ton of money does not inflate my rank. For that I will actually have to earn. I hope they fix all the issues. What really motivated me to take advantage of this glitch in the first place is the greedy hands of R*. In game purchases are justifiable for free apps but when you bank a billion and then want to charge people for cash that's a little absurd. So then what all the rich kids can shortcut there way to the top while everyone else grinds away. The balance of prices and money earned is a little off it seems. Wish R* would make some adjustments based on community feedback.

Your so right i hate the fact rockstar added in their cash cards

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users