Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTA 5 ONLINE Unlimited money glitch(New Way)

253 replies to this topic
iDaNfL
  • iDaNfL

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Works great for me!

I'm on PS3, used the 801RR customized worth 17,000+.

Thank you for this video :)

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

what level do you have to be to UPGRADE the bike fully? i'm only a 15 and can only buy a few upgrades so the bike sells for about 5k

• Wozzab likes this

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

what level do you have to be to UPGRADE the bike fully? i'm only a 15 and can only buy a few upgrades so the bike sells for about 5k

im not sure, it should tell you at the bottom when you highlight an upgrade

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:55 PM

Anyone tried this with a car ?

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Anyone tried this with a car ?

doesnt work

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

How much mods did youvadd on your bike ? How much do your bike cost ?

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

I've got 24M in my ban now! Thank you!

lkik

24M divided by 1.2m =20x$20USD means you've stolen $400 from Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc

Not sure why the kids think this is OK.  Once they get their IT issues sorted I'd expect to lose the account.

damien7579
  • damien7579

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:24 PM

lkik

24M divided by 1.2m =20x$20USD means you've stolen $400 from Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc

Not sure why the kids think this is OK.  Once they get their IT issues sorted I'd expect to lose the account.

Like the logic there son. So whenever I get cash from missions / races and so on and make 1.2m GTA$ -- I should hand over 20USD to TT as well?

What happens if I buy a 20USD cash card and then the game deletes my character and I loose my GTA$ -- will they refund me. Oh wait you can't buy them now because of the issues.

Two way street I think.

The best solution from R* is simply to fix glitches like this. They're in enough PR crap over the launch to start banning people who have perhaps lost 10 characters in the last week or two for all we know. Karma etc?

Yukmout
  • Yukmout

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

My bike upgraded is worth $40,000 a pop. But im curious if this works after the XBL patch just now.

What level are you?  I can't get past 20k at level 55

i havent tested it but i just had a message on youtube from a guy thanking me about 4 mins ago and saying hes still doing it, but ill test it out when i get on

I did it once then I was stuck at a black loading screen coming out of the online store.. damn you glitch! ... it does work tho.

Yukmout
  • Yukmout

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

lkik

You mean take - two is stealing money from us by even putting micro transactions in the game. They can eat a huuuuuuuuuge D 

Yukmout
  • Yukmout

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by Yukmout, 10 October 2013 - 04:41 PM.

So I got the black loading screen after coming out of the online store and I had to Dashboard out of it. Now I have to re buy the bike and upgrade it but i still have 60 k from doing it a couple times. So now I cant sell the new bike I bought.. I guess im waiting cuz I just put a lot of cash into this one.

Bronesia
  • Bronesia

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:49 PM

Find someone willing to dupe a nice car for you, my crew and I dupe an 80K truck, fast money.

You can't sell a car when it's 50K+.. at least that's what it says for me.

Anyways, it only works twice for me, then boots my bike to the street. Trying to sell it again will deliver the message "Not taking any vehicles right now".

I think in order to do this infinitely you need to have a crappy connection or make sure your current one lags like hell (try downloading a huge torrent file on max speed). I haven't tested this myself though.

Yukmout
  • Yukmout

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

After seeing 2 lvl 100+'s in my game raping everything with tanks ... im gonna glitch till my eyes bleed.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

My bike upgraded is worth $40,000 a pop. But im curious if this works after the XBL patch just now.

What level are you?  I can't get past 20k at level 55

Currently level 41. Just put turbo and bullet priof tires on. It'll skyrocket the sell values.

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:52 PM

lkik

Like the logic there son. So whenever I get cash from missions / races and so on and make 1.2m GTA$ -- I should hand over 20USD to TT as well?

What happens if I buy a 20USD cash card and then the game deletes my character and I loose my GTA$ -- will they refund me. Oh wait you can't buy them now because of the issues.

Two way street I think.

The best solution from R* is simply to fix glitches like this. They're in enough PR crap over the launch to start banning people who have perhaps lost 10 characters in the last week or two for all we know. Karma etc?

Maybe.  I'm glad I don't work there and don't have to make that decision.  Maybe a discount for paid GTA$ for honest players for a few months?   Exploiters won't be paid customers anyway, so account resets probably won't hurt them too much.

Lucky89
  • Lucky89

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

lkik

Two way street I think.

Maybe.  I'm glad I don't work there and don't have to make that decision.  Maybe a discount for paid GTA$ for honest players for a few months?   Exploiters won't be paid customers anyway, so account resets probably won't hurt them too much.

sh*tstorm incomming ;-D
If they reset the Accounts

Yukmout
  • Yukmout

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:56 PM

They cant reset anything. Its their own fault for having it in the game. You think they didnt have people testing online? Jesus christ every game that comes out has problems and every game has testers... Maybe they should think about getting better testers / glitchers because whoever they have now did a horrible job.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by GrieverXVII, 10 October 2013 - 05:03 PM.

If rockstar truly gave a sh*t about all this glitching and stuff theyd easily do one thing to stop it. Shut down their servers till its all fixed. But the truth is they already made billion dollars from game sales, those cash cards are just icing on the cake to them. You need to realize that gta online doesnt have too much content right now, even legit players will find themselves bored and repeating missions over and over gaining hardly anything for it. Imo, im a busy dude and work too much and too long to apply that much time to video games, if i can cut the time, i will.

Ontopic:

To sell a bike at $40k you may need to do bike races to unlock parts for it, but id say most crucial parts are bullet proof tires and turbo. Then do engine and all that other stuff.

leedsunitedlegend2013
  • leedsunitedlegend2013

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

I keep spawning inside LS Customs....but not behind it any help?

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

STFU your going to ruin it for me

BLAQK ROXSTAR
  • BLAQK ROXSTAR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:15 PM

I wonder if retards on this forum will call this farming

I wonder if retards on this forum will think this is a playable feature that is normal and apart of the game.

The word glitch is the title of the video and the title of this thread.  Stop ruining the damn game.

Ruining the game for who exactly? Yea it's a glitch but how does this impact your experience? 

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Ar-test

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

This isnt new, AT ALL, and it also works with cars, why cant people use the search function?

zyMboL
  • zyMboL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

I've tried this four times now (each time having to wait 48min...) and it always fail after two sales. First time I thought maybe I was too slow with the button combo so now I've tried being really fast but it does not seem to work. When I load back into the game after the second sale I spawn in the LSC garage but without the bike, the bike being outide instead.

I saw one video that said you should be lagging whilst doing this, perhaps that's worth a try.

Any other tips, ideas, similaritys?

meth.
  • meth.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

the guy clearly says in the video in order for it to work you have to get it to spawn you outback BEFORE you sell anything.

i did it for a while and made some nice coin. then i f*cked up and went into the gallery which is beside the store and when i doubled tapped i ended up outside the garage and my bike has vanished. it's not at the impound lot, i don"t see it on the map, it's not in my garage.

anyway i"ll do it again later maybe with a different bike

also it has nothing to do with your connection speed...that's idiotic. you just have to be HOST hence the invite only session 

SuperFlyCedrick
  • SuperFlyCedrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Been doing this for a while on PS3 not i had a problem at first but i worked out a couple of more tries :)

kingjames409
  • kingjames409

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Everyone just pick a car up grade it till its worth 40-50k then do the glitch.

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

the guy clearly says in the video in order for it to work you have to get it to spawn you outback BEFORE you sell anything.

i did it for a while and made some nice coin. then i f*cked up and went into the gallery which is beside the store and when i doubled tapped i ended up outside the garage and my bike has vanished. it's not at the impound lot, i don"t see it on the map, it's not in my garage.

also it has nothing to do with your connection speed...that's idiotic. you just have to be HOST hence the invite only session 

TY

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

After seeing 2 lvl 100+'s in my game raping everything with tanks ... im gonna glitch till my eyes bleed.

lol, i can honestly say i have never seen a level 100 in my game 

TwoDynamic
  • TwoDynamic

Prankster

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:47 AM

Everyone just pick a car up grade it till its worth 40-50k then do the glitch.

the car way doesn't work anymore, so just do the bike method's

Slight0
  • Slight0

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

How do you know it has nothing to do with your connection speed then Mr. expert? People have been trying this method for a week and most people can only sell it twice. I've tried respawning 25 times and it never once put me out back on a my bike. I've tried many different scenarios too. Either something is different with their setup and they have more/less latency on their connection or the whole thing is BS.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users