NEW MONEY FARM - PAYBACK TIME ROCKSTAR

164 replies to this topic
Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:12 AM

Now this is the people that should be banned...

or at least the dunce hat 

Flavourites
  • Flavourites

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:14 AM

Hey bro,

Yea it kinda worked for me (xbox). So I followed the instructions perfectly and got the car and money, but when I came back down from the store, I was outside my vehicle inside ls customs, then I got in and I had to exit and renter to bring back up the shop options, them when I went to resell it I was unable to.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Hey bro,

Yea it kinda worked for me (xbox). So I followed the instructions perfectly and got the car and money, but when I came back down from the store, I was outside my vehicle inside ls customs, then I got in and I had to exit and renter to bring back up the shop options, them when I went to resell it I was unable to.

i dont think this is working on 360, you can only do it two times. look up the motorbike one instead, with only bullet proof tires on you can sell the bike at $14,000 a pop and it allows unlimited times.

Jsosh93
  • Jsosh93

GTA IV FTW

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:16 AM

Starts at 40k now im at 450k with this glitch lol

Jsosh93
  • Jsosh93

GTA IV FTW

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:18 AM

the trick is to get a little lag on the connection, download a large file on a comp on the same network to slow the speed a little and it should work. i get 18k everytime with a SUV Baller with a few mods.

lord6zero
  • lord6zero

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

I make over 1m a hour easy. Make sure ur in invite only and you don't back out of the screen that tells you the price they will pay you. Just keep accepting it

Proof of you containing over 1M from this please.

He's not lying man. I just started doing this and honestly it's so rapid you can easily make over a million in an hour, I've been selling my Bravado Gauntlet worth $32500 over and over for the past 20 minutes and I'm well over $300,000

fazedjb2v2
  • fazedjb2v2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

works twice only on the ps3 once per hour. with the "15s wait".

85k bonus cash an hour is something i can live with!

Xzeox
  • Xzeox

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

works twice only on the ps3 once per hour. with the "15s wait".

85k bonus cash an hour is something i can live with!

I don't understand how people are selling over and over again within the same hour. Cant complain though! Decent enough hourly paycheck.

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:42 AM

You guys all need to merge over to the bike method. Its way more reliable, can be done over and over and over and an upgraded bike goes for $40k a pop. Just got to $1mil before the patch booted me off xbl.

JonVercetti
  • JonVercetti

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:44 AM

At this point I'll do anything to exploit this game because Rockstar dissapointed me.

I can't play with any of my friends because I blew up a couple of cars that belonged to a couple of pansies and I got labeled as a "bad sport". I can't even do private missions with my friends because of this penalty system for a god damn game about stealing and killing.

This isn't Sims rockstar, come on.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:50 AM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 10 October 2013 - 10:50 AM.

why are you doing to this poor old rockstar?

how will they eat if not for the cash cards?

you horrible, horrible person,you !

kchivers
  • kchivers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:54 AM

So can you just keep doing this or is there a limit per try like normally when you sell a car to LS Customs?

Saint_Dyn
  • Saint_Dyn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Tried this at all of the different LSC's and with many different cars and I can not get this glitch to work more than twice. After I sell it a second time, I just come back into the game standing inside LSC without a car and having to wait 48 more minutes. 

WesleyEng.com
  • WesleyEng.com

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm level 55, how much should I be selling my bike for after upgrades?  I'm stuck at 20k per bike.

Emsaic
  • Emsaic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

No they

So now instead of working together as a team replaying a mission, people will just abuse a bug in solo.

Thanks Rockstar.

No they wont. Im emailing this to R* support and a few contacts of mine. This will be patched soon. Thanks. 

who are these mysterious contacts

People that are close to R* developers. Not extremely close, but enough to get the word out on bugs.

Smells like bullsh*t :)

JOSEPH X
  • JOSEPH X

Boss

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

At this point I'll do anything to exploit this game because Rockstar dissapointed me.

But you only desire the Rockstar $$$ that you can only spend in the Rockstar game. At the end of the day you could have $10 trillion, but it is meaningless anywhere else than in the game you are disappointed by. It is probably even meaningless to Rockstar.

Look at it this way - all you are doing is looking at a TV screen hitting buttons on a control device - nobody cares.

• JenA2010 likes this

darkwitness
  • darkwitness

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:24 AM

No they

So now instead of working together as a team replaying a mission, people will just abuse a bug in solo.

Thanks Rockstar.

No they wont. Im emailing this to R* support and a few contacts of mine. This will be patched soon. Thanks. 

Great, while you are at it can you find out from your "contacts" when we will be getting our deleted characters along with the cash and property we lost thanks to R* not testing their "%62 in the first place !

sronsr
  • sronsr

3 bit Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

So when do you press start exactly and do it? Straight after u press sell? Also how much you making per hour and i thought it says some cars cant be sold that are worth over 50k

Yeah if its over 50k they won't accept it

If it's a car that normally sells for over 50k they won't accept it, if you mod it to go over 50 it will still accept

A27K
  • A27K

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:42 AM

But you only desire the Rockstar $$$ that you can only spend in the Rockstar game. At the end of the day you could have $10 trillion, but it is meaningless anywhere else than in the game you are disappointed by. It is probably even meaningless to Rockstar.

Look at it this way - all you are doing is looking at a TV screen hitting buttons on a control device - nobody cares.

Rockstar does care. That's why they're continuing to hot fix everything. They want everyone to buy their own game cards and spend real money on fake money. 

Recently lost the $240,000 Vacca with $30,000+ in mods because of a bullsh*t garage glitch, so this is how i'm making it back: Other people are posting this but they are pretty damn illiterate.

30,000 for the Dominator because you put bullet proof tires on it? You're aware that bullet proof tires are 25,000 so basically you're only making 5k off each time you sell? Also tried this method and it seems to be fixed. You can only sell twice per hour, but yes you can sell the same vehicle. But only selling twice per hour is a waste of time unless like someone else mentioned, just an added bonus.

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Recently lost the $240,000 Vacca with $30,000+ in mods because of a bullsh*t garage glitch, so this is how i'm making it back: Other people are posting this but they are pretty damn illiterate.

THIS IS 100% CONFIRMED ON LATEST PS3 PATCH, DON'T ASK ME ABOUT XBOX.

EDIT: People are having problems so i'll tell it EXACTLY how I am doing it, car, location, everything.

1. Get a car that can be sold to LS customs. I personally use a Vapid Dominator. ADD A TRACKER AND INSURANCE. I've never won any races so I don't have a lot of unlocks, however I found adding bullet proof tires DOUBLED the sell price to almost $30,000. The more mods, the higher sell price.

2. Unless you already are, GO TO AN INVITE ONLY SESSION. This is only accessible from single player, through the start menu under "online". I don't know if people didn't follow this instruction, but it WILL NOT WORK otherwise.

3. Drive to San Andreas LS customs, when highlighted on the map, it will say in the bottom left "San Andreas" (Near vinewood hills)

4. Hit sell, you will be prompted with a confirmation message indicating the sell price of the car, you can cancel here if you wish to switch cars.

5. Once you're happy with the sell price (I'm getting 30K) You want to double tap X to sell the car (twice because of aforementioned confirmation message) AS SOON AS YOU HAVE DONE THIS hit start, there is NO DELAY, the car has sold the INSTANT you hit X that second time, so don't worry. Quickly hit L1, this will bring up the Playstation store tab, hit X twice. Once it has loaded (you can see a picture of a broken "cash card") hit O.

6. You will be inside LS customs with the money you just made PLUS the car you just sold.

7. WAIT about 15 seconds - THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE ARE SKIPPING - Count to 15 in your head, and then you can repeat the process.

Honestly, this isn't a glitch on my disc, if you actually follow my instructions it WILL WORK.

just tried this but for a strange reason it said they dont want any cards right know any ideas?

Kenoz
  • Kenoz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:55 AM Edited by Kenoz, 10 October 2013 - 11:58 AM.

May not be working for me because I'm on the digital version...

When going to the store I can see my bike disappear, and when I come back I can see it on the map. But I'm stuck inside LS customs.

Looks like I was able to get out, but now when I try to sell it, it says 'looks like we don't need any vehicles right now'.

lol

Kungfuguy
  • Kungfuguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

I'm doing this on ps3 and I can only sell it once and then I went to the psn and back and I spawned inside the shop, but my bike outside. Then I went in to sell it again and now I have to wait? What am I doing wrong?

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:57 AM

I just called my contacts at Rockstar but they didn't answer because they are contacts and belong in my eyes and not at Rockstar

• JenA2010 likes this

shmg
  • shmg

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:01 PM Edited by shmg, 10 October 2013 - 12:02 PM.

I just called rockstar and told them about this and the guy laughed at me

lmaooooooo

Knocknuts
  • Knocknuts

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

for all of you trying to get this to work only 2 times. i suggest. everytime before you sell, press start and press L1 so it would load and be much faster.

i notice that if you do it slow or the loading is slow, the glitch is affected.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

No they

Thanks Rockstar.

Right.

GTA_Girl84
  • GTA_Girl84

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:15 PM

First off olllddddddd as f*ckkkk. 

2nd the sh*t don't work how many times do I have to tell you mother f*ckers it only works TWICE

GOD DAMN IT ONLY WORKS TWICE IDIOTS.

Hey Bieber! Want a pic of the $415,000 I just made in less than 20 minutes? Please learn to read
lol.... Love it !
  • ShazbotRX8 likes this

Kenoz
  • Kenoz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:34 PM

I'm doing this on ps3 and I can only sell it once and then I went to the psn and back and I spawned inside the shop, but my bike outside. Then I went in to sell it again and now I have to wait? What am I doing wrong?

Same thing is happening to me. I decided to try it with my Adder and even my comet, but as you can see I get this message even though I own these vehicles... Evidently.

http://vvcap.net/db/...VTymynJMq1i.htp

Kungfuguy
  • Kungfuguy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

Same thing is happening to me. I decided to try it with my Adder and even my comet, but as you can see I get this message even though I own these vehicles... Evidently.

http://vvcap.net/db/...VTymynJMq1i.htp

it works now, you have to go in (dont sell or repair) and then start,l1. x. x and o and then you will spawn around the corner with the bike and then you go in and sell and start, etc and voila ;)

EpicMunchies
  • EpicMunchies

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

First off olllddddddd as f*ckkkk. 

2nd the sh*t don't work how many times do I have to tell you mother f*ckers it only works TWICE

GOD DAMN IT ONLY WORKS TWICE IDIOTS.

Hey Bieber! Want a pic of the $415,000 I just made in less than 20 minutes? Please learn to read

haha yer hes right iv made 1M so far it does work unless your retard and cant do it quick enougth try it by 

1.buy a bike and buy some upgrades go out 

2.go back into is customs

3.quickly click start go to game store click A twice quickly
4.go out of game store (it should load you outside and behind the store on your bike

5.go back into LS sell it as soon as it says sold, click start then go to game store A twice quickly 

6.go out of games store
7.repeat from step 4

.repeat

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users