NEW MONEY FARM - PAYBACK TIME ROCKSTAR

164 replies to this topic
theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

You should know all about Commander Shepard's uniform Admiral.

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

What planet are you from that 7 has a slanted line there is no way that is a square

"L7 is also a derivative term for square. This derives from a gesture in which the square shape is made by putting together an "L" made with the left thumb and index finger and a "7" made with the right thumb and index finger."

It's slang. 

Must be Alabama slang or something ive never heard of something so ridiculous in my life

As ridiculous as calling Rockstar to tell on other players about a MAJOR SECURITY BREACH?!?!?!?!
And, I've also heard more people above the Mason-Dixon line say it then I've ever heard it here where I live. No, I do not live in Alabama. No I will not give you my address, you rapist. 
Wow man, get the f*ck over it.

L7 ain't a f*cking square man, it doesn't matter what the f*ck your hillbilly joe dad taught you about parallel lines and sh*t because L and 7 ain't parallel dumbass.

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Liquid

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

First off olllddddddd as f*ckkkk. 

2nd the sh*t don't work how many times do I have to tell you mother f*ckers it only works TWICE

GOD DAMN IT ONLY WORKS TWICE IDIOTS.

Hey Bieber! Want a pic of the $415,000 I just made in less than 20 minutes? Please learn to read

I want you to promise me this works!

I am about to sell my ocelot (modded) for 36,000!

The only reason I am very unsure about this is that the only reason the normal mod shop glitch works is because of the lag of the store because of other players in the world.

And your method is different, like I said the normal one has you JUST HIGHLIGHTING the sell tab AND THEN pausing, going to the store tab pressing x, at which point the lag of the lobby would make you leave the mod shop slowly up to the sky giving you enough time to press x again to sell you car.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

I heard that the playstation 4 is going to have an L7 button

• Leevikingpin likes this

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

2nd the sh*t don't work how many times do I have to tell you mother f*ckers it only works TWICE

Hey Bieber! Want a pic of the $415,000 I just made in less than 20 minutes? Please learn to read

The only reason I am very unsure about this is that the only reason the normal mod shop glitch works is because of the lag of the store because of other players in the world.

And your method is different, like I said the normal one has you JUST HIGHLIGHTING the sell tab AND THEN pausing, going to the store tab pressing x, at which point the lag of the lobby would make you leave the mod shop slowly up to the sky giving you enough time to press x again to sell you car.

I can't make any promises but hey, I was using an Ocelot just before and it's still safe in my garage. As long as you re-read my instructions (I clarified a bit more) you will be fine, that last post I made about having $415,000? Make that $651,000

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Liquid

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:03 AM

I heard that the playstation 4 is going to have an L7 button

LOL

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Liquid

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

I can't make any promises but hey, I was using an Ocelot just before and it's still safe in my garage. As long as you re-read my instructions (I clarified a bit more) you will be fine, that last post I made about having $415,000? Make that $651,000

Hey do you know what, I've got nothing to lose.

My Ocelot was the result of an odd duplication glitch, see last night I was in my my friends Ocelot doing a mission with our crew and I was driving. Anyway cut a long story short we finished the mission and I re spawned in the exact same Ocelot as him (licence plate, car mods etc) I took it to the garage and it sells for $36750.

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:10 AM

Hey do you know what, I've got nothing to lose.

My Ocelot was the result of an odd duplication glitch, see last night I was in my my friends Ocelot doing a mission with our crew and I was driving. Anyway cut a long story short we finished the mission and I re spawned in the exact same Ocelot as him (licence plate, car mods etc) I took it to the garage and it sells for $36750.

Yeah, I don't see why it shouldn't work for anybody else, I've been as specific as possible and I've restarted my PS3 a few times. That $651,000 is now $800,000

MILLSII3
  • MILLSII3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

Just doesn't work for me or my friend. Followed the instructions perfectly. First time works. Second time we get the cash and find ourselves stood inside the shop with the car outside.

HANK3Y-PANK3Y
  • HANK3Y-PANK3Y

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

It literally doesn't work more than twice. Just tried it. Did exactly what is says too. After the first sell i spawned back in in the car, at the sell screen still. Waited the 15 seconds. Sold again and went back to the store. Back out. I spawn in LS Customs, no car. Boom..

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

Just doesn't work for me or my friend. Followed the instructions perfectly. First time works. Second time we get the cash and find ourselves stood inside the shop with the car outside.

By "me or my friend" do you mean you are in the same lobby?

Aqua Swede
  • Aqua Swede

Crackhead

• Members

No they

So now instead of working together as a team replaying a mission, people will just abuse a bug in solo.

Thanks Rockstar.

No they wont. Im emailing this to R* support and a few contacts of mine. This will be patched soon. Thanks. 

ROFL f*ck THE GLITCHS

tell your (contacts) to fix the  deletion bs

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

"Payback time Rockstar". You are aware that they aren't out to get you, right? They're trying to fix their game.

MILLSII3
  • MILLSII3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:18 AM

Nope. Different lobby. Just alone on the map

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

this is definitely working. wow, this is game breaking haha.

Aqua Swede
  • Aqua Swede

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

"Payback time Rockstar". You are aware that they aren't out to get you, right? They're trying to fix their game.

OP is idiot

/thread

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

I'm aware that I not only got bad sported for self defence, and had the character deleted, but also lost my $240,000 Vacca on my brand new character, soooo yeah, it's pay back

Kammakazi
  • Kammakazi

Mack Pimp

• Members

This. lmfao.

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Says sorry we dont need any vehicles right now after i do it.. But it did work

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

this is definitely working. wow, this is game breaking haha.

You serious? If so care to tell these other idiots lol

requiems420
  • requiems420

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

It works

kiki20
  • kiki20

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:25 AM

So.. you're mad at them for fixing a cash farming missions and then you tell the public about a glitch to make more cash so that it will be patch. Okay dude, make sense.

TheFoxRiverFugitive
  • TheFoxRiverFugitive

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Nothing wrong with farming if everyone has the ability to do it.

Dshears
  • Dshears

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

It literally doesn't work more than twice. Just tried it. Did exactly what is says too. After the first sell i spawned back in in the car, at the sell screen still. Waited the 15 seconds. Sold again and went back to the store. Back out. I spawn in LS Customs, no car. Boom..

I'd prefer not to lose my car lol glad someone tried before me lol

MILLSII3
  • MILLSII3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

You don't lose the car. It just sits outside.

renegadexwars
  • renegadexwars

Founder of Merryweather Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Nah, doesnt work

Durden
  • Durden

Jack's blatant honesty

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:49 AM

Bought a sanchez to try this. I f*cked up; forgot to wait 15 seconds. That could be why I'm not allowed to sell another vehicle, and my sanchez was parked outside when I returned from the store. I sold it twice, though.

I will try again properly when I can sell another vehicle.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:56 AM

Technetic, on 09 Oct 2013 - 9:33 PM, said:

No they

SpidersWeb, on 09 Oct 2013 - 9:30 PM, said:

So now instead of working together as a team replaying a mission, people will just abuse a bug in solo.

Thanks Rockstar.

No they wont. Im emailing this to R* support and a few contacts of mine. This will be patched soon. Thanks. 
or have them fix something important, like that character deletion thing. that might be more important than forcing people to buy cash cards.

Anyone see a link between people doing glitches for money and the people who think every mistake/bug/rebalancing is a R* conspiracy to profit from cash cards that don't exist?

I DO. It's called retardation.
  • chainsoar likes this

Collekt
  • Collekt

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

Tried this twice tonight, following your instructions and waiting the 15 seconds and all. Both times, I was able to sell it twice but after the 2nd sell I end up standing in the customs shop with my car outside on the street somewhere.. then I can't sell for another 48 minutes or w/e.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:13 AM

will try this on xbox hope it works

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:23 AM Edited by GrieverXVII, 10 October 2013 - 05:31 AM.

Tried on invite only. Did it twice, the second time I was stood inside LS customs with no vehicle.

crap, i'm getting the same thing. and i did wait more than 15 seconds before trying to sell again. any reason why?

edit:

well first off im on 360 incase that interferes with anything, secondly. i had an idea to stop this second time not working stuff. after the first time selling, exit GTA online and go back into a new invite only session and try and see if it counts as another 1st time sell, imo...the time it takes to do that process is still worth what this can gain you in money. i have to wait 48 mins but i will be trying this in the mean time. i will report back if it works.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users