Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

I kept my car when it reverted back but now I can't resell lol

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:08 AM

No they

So now instead of working together as a team replaying a mission, people will just abuse a bug in solo.

Thanks Rockstar.

No they wont. Im emailing this to R* support and a few contacts of mine. This will be patched soon. Thanks. 

In other words you're emailing it to nobody and just blowing smoke like every typical teenage retard on the net.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

No they

So now instead of working together as a team replaying a mission, people will just abuse a bug in solo.

Thanks Rockstar.

No they wont. Im emailing this to R* support and a few contacts of mine. This will be patched soon. Thanks. 

In other words you're emailing it to nobody and just blowing smoke like every typical teenage retard on the net.

Sure. But then how do you suppose they are patching most of the replay and restart bugs so quick .... and leaving deleted characters for last... :whistle:

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:13 AM

Don't listen to the admiral

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Don't listen to the admiral

The guy didn't listen he laughed

Assassin13
  • Assassin13

Rat

• Members

I just called rockstar and told them about this and the guy laughed at me

Maybe he doesn't like little whine asses who tell on other players? 

I didn't tell on anyone or name names I just said I discovered a major security breach that required immediate attention and he laughed at me

i actually laughed as i thought u were being sarcastic at first..looks like u werent. the length some people go to unbelivable lol

MILLSII3
  • MILLSII3

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:14 AM

Few friends just tried this. Twice only.

CA-SH
  • CA-SH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

I didn't tell on anyone or name names I just said I discovered a major security breach that required immediate attention and he laughed at me

But you still told, no?

Therefore you told on your fellow gamers, and you need to be BANISHED.

No but for real, if you don't want to do the exploit don't. But don't ruin fun for everyone else. Some of us don't have very much time to play. Some of us work 50 or more hours a week for sh*t pay and have a family.

So, just don't tattle tell. It's an L7 thing to do. 

Pieee
  • Pieee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:17 AM

See now this is a glitch, This was not made by Rockstar to do.... Repeating missions on the other hand was made by Rockstar to do... 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:18 AM

But you still told, no?

No but for real, if you don't want to do the exploit don't. But don't ruin fun for everyone else. Some of us don't have very much time to play. Some of us work 50 or more hours a week for sh*t pay and have a family.

L7 what is that the rank on commander shepherds uniform or what?

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

But you still told, no?

L7 what is that the rank on commander shepherds uniform or what?

You're looking for "N7".

CA-SH
  • CA-SH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

You should know all about Commander Shepard's uniform Admiral.

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

What planet are you from that 7 has a slanted line there is no way that is a square

Dshears
  • Dshears

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:30 AM

I kept my car when it reverted back but now I can't resell lol

Just happened to me

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

Ok people seem to not be able to to this, I have restarted my PS3 and just come back after an hour and i'm still doing it. I might edit the instructions to be EXACTLY what I am doing because there are a few variables people might not be following.

Akinhenwa
  • Akinhenwa

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:35 AM Edited by Akinhenwa, 10 October 2013 - 03:37 AM.

Ok people seem to not be able to to this, I have restarted my PS3 and just come back after an hour and i'm still doing it. I might edit the instructions to be EXACTLY what I am doing because there are a few variables people might not be following.

I enter the garage, sell and immediately hit start, L1 and then X twice. Once I return, I am inside of my vehicle but I am unable to resell.

Dshears
  • Dshears

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

well I have to wait 48 mins now lol thanks tho bro

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:38 AM

No they

Thanks Rockstar.

sweet, tell the to fix and finish the rest of the game too please, K?  Thanks!

AkumaBrad
  • AkumaBrad

Gramma Natsi

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

Maybe because you used the words "major", "security" and "breach" to describe a low-level money exploit that seems to have been already half-patched.

• sultangris and CA-SH like this

kopkiller666
  • kopkiller666

I kill Police Officers

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

First off olllddddddd as f*ckkkk. 

2nd the sh*t don't work how many times do I have to tell you mother f*ckers it only works TWICE

GOD DAMN IT ONLY WORKS TWICE IDIOTS.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Maybe because you used the words "major", "security" and "breach" to describe a low-level money exploit that seems to have been already half-patched.

You don't have to use so many quotation marks it wasn't that big of a deal

CA-SH
  • CA-SH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

What planet are you from that 7 has a slanted line there is no way that is a square

"L7 is also a derivative term for square. This derives from a gesture in which the square shape is made by putting together an "L" made with the left thumb and index finger and a "7" made with the right thumb and index finger."

It's slang. 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

lol, of course he did, they have about a years worth a work to fix all the bugs in this game, they dont give two sh*ts about players making fake money, most likely they will reset the whole thing when they get it fixed.  This game is a beta.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

"L7 is also a derivative term for square. This derives from a gesture in which the square shape is made by putting together an "L" made with the left thumb and index finger and a "7" made with the right thumb and index finger."

It's slang. 

Must be Alabama slang or something ive never heard of something so ridiculous in my life

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Treachery is a dangerous game to play...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:44 AM Edited by Leevikingpin, 10 October 2013 - 03:45 AM.

Are you sure you are writing this down correct?

The usual mod shop glitch has you press x on "sell" so it says "are you sure you want to sell" and then pausing, go to store press x twice and then back out of the store.

You are saying to sell the car and then go to the store.

Which one is correct op?

CA-SH
  • CA-SH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:47 AM

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

It's slang. 

Must be Alabama slang or something ive never heard of something so ridiculous in my life

As ridiculous as calling Rockstar to tell on other players about a MAJOR SECURITY BREACH?!?!?!?!

And, I've also heard more people above the Mason-Dixon line say it then I've ever heard it here where I live. No, I do not live in Alabama. No I will not give you my address, you rapist. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:48 AM

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

It's slang. 

As ridiculous as calling Rockstar to tell on other players about a MAJOR SECURITY BREACH?!?!?!?!

And, I've also heard more people above the Mason-Dixon line say it then I've ever heard it here where I live. No, I do not live in Alabama. No I will not give you my address, you rapist. 

Lower your voice

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:49 AM

Are you sure you are writing this down correct?

The usual mod shop glitch has you press x on "sell" so it says "are you sure you want to sell" and then pausing, go to store press x twice and then back out of the store.

You are saying to sell the car and then go to the store.

Which one is correct op?

I've corrected this now, please re-read instructions.

Leevikingpin
  • Leevikingpin

Treachery is a dangerous game to play...

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:50 AM Edited by Leevikingpin, 10 October 2013 - 03:51 AM.

Anyways, L7 is a square. 

It's slang. 

Wow man, get the f*ck over it.

L7 ain't a f*cking square man, it doesn't matter what the f*ck your hillbilly joe dad taught you about parallel lines and sh*t because L and 7 ain't parallel dumbass.
  • theadmiral likes this

herpityderpityson123
  • herpityderpityson123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

First off olllddddddd as f*ckkkk. 

2nd the sh*t don't work how many times do I have to tell you mother f*ckers it only works TWICE

GOD DAMN IT ONLY WORKS TWICE IDIOTS.

Hey Bieber! Want a pic of the $415,000 I just made in less than 20 minutes? Please learn to read

• theadmiral and ShazbotRX8 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users