Photo

GTA V online is the reason why I have trust issues

71 replies to this topic
sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

if you got enough friends or a nice crew you simply play friends only, crew only or invite only. especially for non farmers like me a 2,000 medical bill every minute makes the game pointless. Basically I have written off GTA Online to me it is now GTA Co-Op.

thats exactly what it is, you cant even do missions with outother people, lol! Im not saying thats a bad thing, its pretty fun, but all the f*cktards running around thinking this is gta 4 online arent gonna have a good time, lol!

MagicNarcosis
  • MagicNarcosis

The Original.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

To whoever it was that got hit for the $5k outside their garage when probably depositing it...

THANKS!

If you're in a room with me, and you see me by myself. Probably gonna gank you.

If I'm deep, probably gonna spam gank you for making me waist my time on $100 bucks, so you better have some money for me to take for all my f*ckin' trouble. :lol:

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

To whoever it was that got hit for the $5k outside their garage when probably depositing it...

THANKS!

If you're in a room with me, and you see me by myself. Probably gonna gank you.

If I'm deep, probably gonna spam gank you for making me waist my time on $100 bucks, so you better have some money for me to take for all my f*ckin' trouble. :lol:

Waste More Time To Protest Wasting Time.... Flynn Effect My Ass D:<

A1-WaSHoUt-1
  • A1-WaSHoUt-1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

Having this problem myself as im not in a crew yet, so playing free roam usually results in me getting killed.Iv even been getting bounties put on me by some random ppl, even though i keep to myself in free roam. 

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by cswood, 10 October 2013 - 08:47 PM.

I try not to be too paranoid. Sometimes I give people the benefit out a doubt and have not been attacked, but 1/3 times some guy will attack me and 2/3 times I gun him down. Just yesterday I threw a sticky bomb on the ground and the guy turned into the alley I was in and stopped right where the bomb was and just as he opened fire... well lets just say I got a Bad Sport alert.

The last guy who gunned me down for no reason I put a bounty on him. And as soon as it was collected I put another bounty on him. It was also collected.

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

I try not to be too paranoid. Sometimes I give people the benefit out a doubt and have not been attacked, but 1/3 times some guy will attack me and 2/3 times I gun him down. Just yesterday I threw a sticky bomb on the ground and the guy turned into the alley I was in and stopped right where the bomb was and just as he opened fire... well lets just say I got a Bad Sport alert.

The last guy who gunned me down for no reason I put a bounty on him. And as soon as it was collected I put another bounty on him. It was also collected.

I Have Done The Bounty Thing. Seems Effective But Expensive.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

I don't ever start something unless they're acting in a way that worries me, I always pull out a weapon when someone else is around and point it at the guy if he comes right at me. A lot of people get the message and give me a wide berth, if they still try to attack then I fire. Sometimes I'm fooled and think they're friendly when they're not, but if that ever happens I just hunt them down like the vermin they are and kill them until they either quit or I get bored.

JOEBEEZ
  • JOEBEEZ

Fanny Bandit

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Glad to see I'm not the only one who gets edgy when someone comes near me.

Learnt the hard way that unless you know the other person, you have to be super defensive and put them down the second they do something fishy.

If someone is coming towards me I automatically get behind cover and keep them in view until they move on. If they don't go on their way after 15-20 seconds I drop them.

Hate playing this way but I can't afford losing thousands due to the general douchebaggery of the GTAO community.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:40 AM

I make sure I have the drop on anyone, meaning if someone is in my area, they're in my crosshairs right off the bat. One false move, it's done.

I try to let players pass, because not all of them are trying to come at you. But most of them are definitely the enemy.

jason42090
  • jason42090

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 04:44 AM

The way I see it, everyone is a threat to me now. I've only been around maybe 5-6 people where I was doing their own thing and didn't care if i drove by. I've been killed way too many times just trying to mind my own so I finally had enough. If I get shot at, especially in one of my own vehicles, they have got a satchel charge thrown onto their cars. Idc if it's the buggati or just a tiny mini cooper, they shoot at me they are a threat. And I always have my gun or satchels ready to go as soon as I see a blip on my radar.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Funny, my trust issues are from real life experience.

Looks like GTA is more educational then we thought.

millyfoxx
  • millyfoxx

xoxo

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by millyfoxx, 11 October 2013 - 05:56 PM.

Too many jerks in game. I am already sick of guessing whether the players are friendly or not. So basically I just ignore whoever is walking or driving near me. I can't afford to be losing more money than I gain from missions! :panic:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users