Photo

GTA V online is the reason why I have trust issues

71 replies to this topic
ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

im already tired of the jerks that hide in apartments and jump out with full body armor and high end weapons when somebody drives by. then they run back in the apartment.

GM Inc
  • GM Inc

Get Money Industries

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

im already tired of the jerks that hide in apartments and jump out with full body armor and high end weapons when somebody drives by. then they run back in the apartment.

i always have an eye on the map.just be vigilant and if you do get killed don't always go for revenge because that just breeds a shoot on sight mentality

Zankou
  • Zankou

Crew: TGMC

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:26 AM Edited by Zankou, 10 October 2013 - 03:26 AM.

I know the feeling.
I stepped away from the game for awhile because I needed to use the restroom. When I returned there was this guy who was standing in front of my character and only punched me when he saw that I was moving. So, I ran to my car and sped off, but he followed me. I tried to lose him, but he was persistent. ( He might have been horny for my female character's pixelated ass). Eventually, I got stuck in this construction site and he hopped out of his car and started slamming my car. I thought I was done for, but then I accepted this job invite that saved my character's life.
Gosh I feel so pathetic after writing that. :/

I was in a Story cut scene once and blood was splashing on the screen, the cutscene ended and I was dead, a player was killing me while in a cutscene!.
And here I thought cutscenes were one of the places a character could be safe. This is way I stay far away from randoms. If I see a bunch congregated in Los Santos, I'm all the way out in Blaine County. Better safe then sorry.
Yeah after I was killed by a player in a cut scene I Now almost exclusively play in a Invite only Session.
I see what you mean. I still play in regular sessions, but I do prefer the more relaxing vibes of the invite-only sessions as well.

MackRotten
  • MackRotten

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:41 AM

My ex is the reason I have trust issues. "I can't get pregnant", she said.

• JimSquints, R.R and BlammysBane like this

ImpotentRage
  • ImpotentRage

Judgemental Hypocrite

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:50 AM

I always feel like anyone who gets close to me are out to kill me, sometimes I feel bad that I probably killed someone just trying to drive around... then I think about it and I convince myself that they would have killed me if I didn't... happens too many times after all lol. Anyway, its still a good game and I've actually met lot of cool people in this game already so add me if you wanna just do missions or bs around. XBL: Snoozy7o2

Try DayZ. You'll be more cautious than a inmate in the shower.

Blackskull
  • Blackskull

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

My ex is the reason I have trust issues. "I can't get pregnant", she said.

Lol

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:15 AM

Anyone I see on foot tries to kill me, if you're in a car they usually don't bother. It's kind of a pain when I see someone and know I oculd have killed them but chose not to and as I'm walknig away form them they shoot me in the back. I know the answer is to just kill on sight but I'd rather not most of the time.

Snoozy
  • Snoozy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

Anyone I see on foot tries to kill me, if you're in a car they usually don't bother. It's kind of a pain when I see someone and know I oculd have killed them but chose not to and as I'm walknig away form them they shoot me in the back. I know the answer is to just kill on sight but I'd rather not most of the time.

Haha! This is exactly why! I hate that feeling when I get killed because I thought I'd be nice and not bother them only for them to kill me instead lol. Not complaining though, they can do whatever they please, but I'd rather be the ass that didn't die. 

Also, someone mentioned about having your icon bleep when you become too aggressive killing people. That actually sounds like it'll be fun for everyone including the guy who's probably going to have to run from everyone.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:30 AM

I dont really go after people in free roam unless they shoot at me first but I have adopted a new stance.  If you are a 12 year old moron and wait outside our garages or pay and spray shops and kill me or any one of my crew or friends in free roam instantly when we exit just to be a dink and kill us and we dont have a bounty then me and my crew are going to Kill you about 10 times in a row or until you leave the session.  Pretty fun now huh, you no skill having little bisznitches!? lol!

• WolfyHopeless likes this

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

:v

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:03 AM

I dont really go after people in free roam unless they shoot at me first but I have adopted a new stance.  If you are a 12 year old moron and wait outside our garages or pay and spray shops and kill me or any one of my crew or friends in free roam instantly when we exit just to be a dink and kill us and we dont have a bounty then me and my crew are going to Kill you about 10 times in a row or until you leave the session.  Pretty fun now huh, you no skill having little bisznitches!? lol!

A Crew to kill one guy? o.O Anyways Im looking for people to play with and not have to worry about buck shot sandwhiches. Xbox: ThePeskyCrow  (Got A Mic)

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

A Crew to kill one guy? o.O Anyways Im looking for people to play with and not have to worry about buck shot sandwhiches. Xbox: ThePeskyCrow  (Got A Mic)

Well it sends a message to the skill less dweebs who wait till you leave the building and shoot you before you can even get a gun up when you spawn outside, "Dont f*ck with the guys with that crew tag unless you got some major backup"  We dont do such things to people who kill you fair.  Its part of the game, but the dipsh*ts that cant fight fair and have to get you while youre spawning need to be taught a lesson, ;)  Im ps3

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

I Understand How You Feel About Those People Though Crew VS 1 Is Hardly A Fair Fight But I Suppose If You Have A Crew It Does Get Your Message Across Well. Some Days I Don't Leave My Apartment Good Thing The Tv Shows Are Good. 

Sayid
  • Sayid

East side fruity nigga

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:22 AM

GTA trust issues =/= Daddy issues

Hazevamp
  • Hazevamp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

I know the feeling.
I stepped away from the game for awhile because I needed to use the restroom. When I returned there was this guy who was standing in front of my character and only punched me when he saw that I was moving. So, I ran to my car and sped off, but he followed me. I tried to lose him, but he was persistent. ( He might have been horny for my female character's pixelated ass). Eventually, I got stuck in this construction site and he hopped out of his car and started slamming my car. I thought I was done for, but then I accepted this job invite that saved my character's life.

Gosh I feel so pathetic after writing that. :/

Don't worry, I have jumped worlds and accepted random job invites just to get away from ppl. lol! 

I have had ppl pull up to me while I'm on the run form the cops and I freak out and crash my car and jump out and wedge my girl between something no car can get through while in passive mode. Sometimes the player will hook their horn seemingly trying to get me in the car, then when I don't move they start shooting at me. Iol! I trust no one and it'll stay that way.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

I Understand How You Feel About Those People Though Crew VS 1 Is Hardly A Fair Fight But I Suppose If You Have A Crew It Does Get Your Message Across Well. Some Days I Don't Leave My Apartment Good Thing The Tv Shows Are Good. 

some dickwad who shoots you in the face as soon as you show up on the map before you can pull a gun out is hardly a fair fight either, thats why we pay him back the favor.   we dont always roll super deep though so its not like we are 14 guys going after him, lol! sometimes we are solo, sometimes we are only a couple.  We dont really need a lot of people to kill players of this type as they are low skill and cant get kills normally so they use this method.  Just when a couple or 5 guys with the same clan come after ya you tend to notice and maybe quit bothering those players.  We do not really gang up on other players who kill us out in the map anywhere else unless they are also rolling with crew and ganging up on us.  Lots more people hang together now, using helicopters and airplanes and just going after other players in free roam, the one on one thing is getting rarer but still happens.  People are starting to figure out this game is meant to be played with a team, or a crew for the missions and are adopting that strategy in free roam as well, protecting your buddies.

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

I Love Flying The Cargobob :v Ok I Will Admit One Dick Thing I've Done Use Said Heli To Grab Players Cars When They In Pause Menu and Set Em On Buildings. >:v

Marck527
  • Marck527

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

I will honk my horn at you if I'm not trying to kill you.

WolfyHopeless
  • WolfyHopeless

Drive

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

I Love Flying The Cargobob :v Ok I Will Admit One Dick Thing I've Done Use Said Heli To Grab Players Cars When They In Pause Menu and Set Em On Buildings. >:v

lol that's.... that's actually pretty hilarious.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:55 AM

I waited outside a Pay n Spray for this guy to come out, and when he did I hopped up onto the hood of his car and smashed his windshield with my night stick. It was pretty funny.

bensons
  • bensons

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Guild only/friend only sessions ftw.

Wherewolf
  • Wherewolf

Fak u

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:03 AM

I always feel like anyone who gets close to me are out to kill me, sometimes I feel bad that I probably killed someone just trying to drive around... then I think about it and I convince myself that they would have killed me if I didn't... happens too many times after all lol. Anyway, its still a good game and I've actually met lot of cool people in this game already so add me if you wanna just do missions or bs around. XBL: Snoozy7o2

I've only had a few people be peaceful to me. Most people shoot me on contact even though I have no interest in attacking them.

The game is a lot more interesting when people don't attack, otherwise it's just another shooter except with terrible combat.

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

On  A Side Note Whats So Special About The Karin Sultan? o.O 

renegadexwars
  • renegadexwars

Founder of Merryweather Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:51 AM

On  A Side Note Whats So Special About The Karin Sultan? o.O 

Hard to find, man

ThePeskyCrow
  • ThePeskyCrow

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:57 AM

Thats It? >:v 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:56 PM Edited by sultangris, 10 October 2013 - 07:56 PM.

Thats It? >:v 

supposedly it was in GTA 4 online heavily modded and people think its cool, I found one, took a while, im only lvl 20 so no turbo or trans or really any upgrade that does anything other than looks. Its kinda ugly but handles decent for a free car.  Its 4 door which is nice for rolling missions with crew, 2 door cars kinda suck for the multiplayer co op part of this game honestly, 3 guys shooting at ya instead of one is much better, haha!

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

Just wait til Christmas when all the children start getting on!

Right...each lobby will have at least six squeakers

Flynny
  • Flynny

Where is Jessica Hyde?

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Chad

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by NateShaw92, 10 October 2013 - 08:03 PM.

Just wait til Christmas when all the children start getting on!

no no, well yes, but many of them, they will f*ck off to play CoD. Never been so glad to see a new CoD come out

• sultangris likes this

Old_BenKenobi
  • Old_BenKenobi

Just a crazy old man.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

Thats the nature of the game. In the old west the famous shootists avoided each other because they didn't want the confrontation. If you don't want to get killed by someone then stay away from them. The map is easily big enough to accomodate.

inmusicutrust
  • inmusicutrust

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:08 PM Edited by inmusicutrust, 10 October 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Ya it gets old never knowing who will kill you, I joined a crew and they have crew only servers most nights that are a blast. Spent a few hours with a bunch of us attacking the air base and having dog fights!

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

if you got enough friends or a nice crew you simply play friends only, crew only or invite only. especially for non farmers like me a 2,000 medical bill every minute makes the game pointless. Basically I have written off GTA Online to me it is now GTA Co-Op.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users