Photo

The Staff Selection Needs to be Re-evaluated

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Lucchese
  • Lucchese

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:41 AM Edited by niko bellic half brother, 10 October 2013 - 03:03 AM.

*I posted the following in the 'Grumpy Old Forumers' thread in Gen Chat, but I feel this needs raised among the string-pullers

This forum needs a severe reassessment of it's staff selection.

I posted the following thread in the V forum, out of sheer frustration with the hate and negativity surrounding the game (yes, I respect opinions, but it's just getting ridiculous):

http://gtaforums.com...-never-existed/

For some unknown reason, it was moved from the V forum to the lesser populated 'GTA Series Chat' forum, despite it being a V-related issue of which I feel strongly about, and me taking my time to reply with reasonable and constructive arguments.

I then pm'd a few mods that were active at the time (who shall remain nameless) requesting an explanation, for which I was ignored by one, and effectively told to 'deal with it' by another. 

I then proceeded to create the thread again to try and continue the discussion, and was subsequently rewarded with my first 'warning point' for my atrocious actions.

*before this gets locked, can I at least have some  compromise or solution to balancing fairness with flamatory spam

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:49 AM

Possible that it went from a V related topic to a rather large discussion about Rockstar and GTA in whole, which may be why the topic was moved entirely.

in other words, deal with it.

Ryan
  • Ryan

Ginga Ninja

• Canada
  • Best Forum Ledby 2011
    Best Forum Ledby 2010
    GTANet Contribution Award
    GTANet Helpfulness Award

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

The GTA V forum is to discuss GTA V. Your topic is not discussing GTA V, but rather aspects of multiple other GTA's, thus it is better suited in the GTA Series Chat forum. It may not be as active as the V forum, but we have specific forums for a reason so please use them. 

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:53 AM Edited by lil weasel, 10 October 2013 - 03:58 AM.

It was posted in the GTA San Andreas Forum, not the V forum. Where it sat without response for a couple of hours.

The discussion was of such a nature that it really covered more than just the San Andreas Game.

It was moved to the General GTA game chat for everyone interested in the various games mentioned to be able to view and discuss the subject, rather than just the San Andreas Players.

Otter
  • Otter

sea dwelling madman

• Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

Thanks weasel; we finally solved the mystery of the ceramic duck.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users