GTA V DLC?

11 replies to this topic
Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:26 AM

Does anybody know if there will be any DLC like The Ballad of Gay Tony and The Lost and Damned in GTA IV? Like extended campaigns with different people in Los Santos? That would be awesome! Anybody know anything?

Ragref
  • Ragref

Fighting terror!

• Members
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

R* said no DLC like that.

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:36 AM

sh*t! I was looking forward to that. Thanks

Firebirdlmm79
  • Firebirdlmm79

BADMOFO

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Rockstar lies ALL THE DAMN TIME lol They said a couple years back GTA 4 would be the last gta. Guess what they lied lol 

Im expecting a DLC for like lamar or Ron one of those side characters FOR SURE but of course nothing has been confirmed. 

• Nemecsis likes this

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

Masked Felon

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

Source?

• Nemecsis likes this

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:25 AM Edited by BlackNoise, 10 October 2013 - 02:36 AM.

Source?

Thank you. So many people repeat what others have said, yet nobody posts any links. Once I find the link to what R* actually said about huge DLC's I'll post it. It's almost a guarantee we'll get huge DLC for GTA V based on R*'s actual words. Just give me a minute to find it. 

This is a Dan Houser(DH) interview from Gamasutra  http://www.gamasutra...s_it.php?page=3

What did you learn from the DLC for Grand Theft Auto IV and Red Dead Redemption?

DH: The two key lessons we learned were that if you want a vibrant multiplayer community, you have got to provide content frequently and fairly quickly after release, which we tried to do with Red Dead.

And I think the two GTA episodes, from a creative standpoint, were absolutely fantastic. We are very, very, very proud of them. And we are kind of compelled due to various other business factors to make them that size -- but something at $20 for DLC, maybe $10 is a more exciting price point.

• Nemecsis likes this

Nemecsis
  • Nemecsis

For Paul.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

Rockstar lies ALL THE DAMN TIME lol They said a couple years back GTA 4 would be the last gta. Guess what they lied lol 

Im expecting a DLC for like lamar or Ron one of those side characters FOR SURE but of course nothing has been confirmed. 

If they do one for Ron, screw that. But if they do Lamar, I'm all over it.

SomeBoredDude
  • SomeBoredDude

Long Live The CNW!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

I would like a DLC of North Yankton it looks like a good area for some side missions.Like gang wars with Franklin and Lamar.

ChillerVapes
  • ChillerVapes

Wondering aimlessly in a cloud, look up high n I'll be found

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

DLC with LV would suit me to a tea... I will never forget striking it rich on roulette... I was playing it for ages too lol.

Waingro
  • Waingro

He was reaching for a gun.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

If they're going to bring forth new locations it will be expanded North Yankton or Liberty City as it's already "HD Universe" ready. Yes, LV would be cool, but I'm talking dollars and cents here.

If they do any content like Liberty City Stories, I actually think it'd be kind of interesting to play as one of the antagonists in a prequel of sorts or someone entirely absent of the game's storyline.

Ayman1337
  • Ayman1337

Underground Gamer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:22 PM Edited by Ayman1337, 10 October 2013 - 09:25 PM.

It would be cool if Michael's son Jimmy could be a protagonist (finally getting off his fat arse) - also, what about a map expansion (San Fierro added to the north) with new missions and other stuff?

grimper12341
  • grimper12341

Crackhead

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:30 PM

It's not certain we will get major DLC like that. Mainly because of GTA online. If GTA online is a major hit (once the bugs are ironed out) then it's likely R* will focus only on developing extra missions for that. I don't think they are capable of developing both GTA online and full on single player expansions at the same time :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users