Quantcast

» «
Photo

This money sh*t is ridiculous. Really R*?

56 replies to this topic
Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Cause I'm not talking about whether it's easy or not to gain money, I'm talking about the fact that you have to gain money back after you want to have a little bit of fun with friends, which usually includes a lot of deaths. 

Point to consider, I play the same game you do without exploits and have made a million.. And yes, even I die..

How did you make your millions?! You "REPLAY" survival?! Hahah

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:51 AM

I find all of OP's post dumb.

1. They took out Replay function because people are getting end game cars/properties in a day and are level 160+ which is supposed to take weeks. I am a farmer too and I'm not the least bit upset they took it out. It wasn't an exploit, it just wasn't ballanced.

2. You're going to complain about 4k? This statement says enough.

3. Same thing, you're going to complain about 1k taken off each car? *facepalm

4. Have you heard of virtual currency selling? People have been buying/selling virtual currency and scamming eachother left right and center. The fact that you can farm enough in-game cash worth to compare to a minimum wage job was retarded.

Bascially this whole thread is retarded and OP is an idiot who thinks the world revolves around him.

People in glass houses, really shouldn't throw stones. 

You f*cking moron, it's not the amount that bugs me. It's the fact of the matter they are putting higher prices on items. And lowering prices on sellable vehicles in general. 

Yeah, I'd facepalm yourself too for being a blind jack ass. They're stripping away ways users can generate money making the most efficent way buying a cash card to get anything decent.   

Basically, you're another blind jack ass who can't get the big picture and tries to pick it apart. Well played. 

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:53 AM Edited by VolkXue, 10 October 2013 - 01:56 AM.

Cause I'm not talking about whether it's easy or not to gain money, I'm talking about the fact that you have to gain money back after you want to have a little bit of fun with friends, which usually includes a lot of deaths. 

Point to consider, I play the same game you do without exploits and have made a million.. And yes, even I die..

Blah blah blah exploit exploit exploit that's all I hear about. I did the mission restart method for a couple hours one day to get an apartment and then stopped. At the time I figured hey Rockstar made the R2 button on my controller restart the mission, so why should I waste my time playing with people I don't know and looking at a bunch of load screens that also waste my time? I don't enjoy that. I certainly wasn't going to come on here and be like "Oh look there are some people that play this game that think restarting the mission over and over is unethical. I should quit."

Nope I paid $60 too and I'll play the damn game however I feel like playing it... cool?

Point being.. You can play the game completely fair and yes still make money.. You are sitting here telling me you cant make money because you die a lot apparently.. o,o You know you can die 10 times and cover the cost with 1 game of survival.

RipShaDe 41
  • RipShaDe 41

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:54 AM

Everyone reply to my thread if you have anything to say about 2k medical bills.

http://gtaforums.com...-medical-bills/

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:55 AM

1. They took out Replay function because people are getting end game cars/properties in a day and are level 160+ which is supposed to take weeks. I am a farmer too and I'm not the least bit upset they took it out. It wasn't an exploit, it just wasn't ballanced.

4. Have you heard of virtual currency selling? People have been buying/selling virtual currency and scamming eachother left right and center. The fact that you can farm enough in-game cash worth to compare to a minimum wage job was retarded.

Bascially this whole thread is retarded and OP is an idiot who thinks the world revolves around him.

You f*cking moron, it's not the amount that bugs me. It's the fact of the matter they are putting higher prices on items. And lowering prices on sellable vehicles in general. 

Yeah, I'd facepalm yourself too for being a blind jack ass. They're stripping away ways users can generate money making the most efficent way buying a cash card to get anything decent.   

Basically, you're another blind jack ass who can't get the big picture and tries to pick it apart. Well played. 

I made a million in a few days.. So sorry that for now you cant do it in 1 with little work..

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:57 AM

Blah blah blah exploit exploit exploit that's all I hear about. I did the mission restart method for a couple hours one day to get an apartment and then stopped. At the time I figured hey Rockstar made the R2 button on my controller restart the mission, so why should I waste my time playing with people I don't know and looking at a bunch of load screens that also waste my time? I don't enjoy that. I certainly wasn't going to come on here and be like "Oh look there are some people that play this game that think restarting the mission over and over is unethical. I should quit."

Nope I paid $60 too and I'll play the damn game however I feel like playing it... cool?

Point being.. You can play the game completely fair and yes still make money.. You are sitting here telling me you cant make money because you die a lot apparently.. o,o

I'm saying that you are restricted in the way that you play the game, which is pretty lame to be honest. If I want to use my character only in free roam to do wild stunts where I'll likely die, I shouldn't have to care about anything. I should be able to do that. Leave the punishments on someone for having fun for the real world.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

Point being.. You can play the game completely fair and yes still make money.. You are sitting here telling me you cant make money because you die a lot apparently.. o,o

I'm saying that you are restricted in the way that you play the game, which is pretty lame to be honest. If I want to use my character only in free roam to do wild stunts where I'll likely die, I shouldn't have to care about anything. I should be able to do that. Leave the punishments on someone for having fun for the real world.

Are you restricted? You can still play however you want its just how you want to spend money while playing.  Go earn 20 k then get killed a lot, have a blast..

jared72404
  • jared72404

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:05 AM

With no offense, you're in a very small minority. A VERY small minority. 

And do you reallly have one million? How long have you honestly been doing survival? 

You weren't talking to me specifically but I have made about 1.5 million from races, and enough exp to get to level 58. A very small minority of the users of this game have used that exploit, maybe a high percentage of this forums users did that, but not the average player for sure.

Futo
  • Futo

Yeah i'm busy, call me back!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:07 AM

With no offense, you're in a very small minority. A VERY small minority. 
And do you reallly have one million? How long have you honestly been doing survival?

Why is he in a very small minority?

The entire GTA community isn't in this thread or this forum.

If u can't accept that GTAO is a different beast from GTA IV mp then and you don't like the game R* ave built for us then don't play it.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Really tired of the 1 mil guy continously saying how easy it is. 

You have yet to answer the questions, how many survivor missions did you do, and can you at least show your R* character? Just survivals? I mean, that's a stretch. Unless you stayed up all day, which props to you for doing. 

Also, "you don't like the game R* ave built for us then don't play it."

f*ck this response. I paid for the game too, and I'm sick of hearing that sh*t. I do enjoy the game, but people are allowed to say what they want about R*'s money scheme. If you can't accept that, deal with it. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

I'm just holding out for heists. Until then this is a sh*tty broken game.

Watch the heists require 1,000,000+ dollars worth of equipment and then pay out so that you barely make a couple thousand in the end.

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

Worst Gaming community on the planet.

If you go in to V online thinking you will have fun book an appointment to visit Dr Friedlander 

You seriously need help.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

I'm just holding out for heists. Until then this is a sh*tty broken game.

Watch the heists require 1,000,000+ dollars worth of equipment and then pay out so that you barely make a couple thousand in the end.

Doubt it will be that much. 

However, I can almost guarntee the heists will probably only offer about 40k. If that. 

Aqua Swede
  • Aqua Swede

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

can you confirm they removed give cash,cause I could of swore I just gave a friend $100 to help cover his utilitys

Futo
  • Futo

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:31 AM

f*ck this response. I paid for the game too, and I'm sick of hearing that sh*t. I do enjoy the game, but people are allowed to say what they want about R*'s money scheme. If you can't accept that, deal with it.

Of course I can accept it, we all got an opinion. It's actually you that can't accept that not everyone is up in arms about the money situation.

I like it, it keeps you on your toes and gives you a sense of progress and achievement when u can afford something you've been saving for. Learn how to cover your medical bills and everything's gravy.

Also learn to talk and debate like an adult and tell mammy to put your dummy back in.

wigwam
  • wigwam

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:37 AM

they need some kind of friendly fire off, all weapons/cars free area for friends to mess around in....

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:42 AM Edited by SpidersWeb, 10 October 2013 - 02:45 AM.

Compared to the story made, everything is a lot more expensive, and money is a lot harder to make. It just all points to Rockstar trying to force people to buy GTA money. It's the main reason I take no issue with people farming money. 

Or they want to make a lasting, comeptitive multiplayer game.

Which for quite a lot of people is so slow it's losing the fun factor.

Thing is, I'd go hard on a repeat mission for an hour to sort out my RP/Bank so I'd move forward in the game a little, then I'd relax and use quick job - I'd play ANYTHING anybody threw at me irrelevant of payout or RP - participate in anything.

But now it looks like I'll be handpicking the best jobs to make progress in. Not going to have time for parachute jumps, or tennis, or free roam now.

sh*t yeah it's so much better, thanks for bitching guys, you're really making the game more fun :blink:

Edit: oh sorry I forgot, it only counts if you find it fun, screw everybody else

eNARV
  • eNARV

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:48 AM

HEY COCKSTAR....IS A BILLION DOLLARS NOT ENOUGH?????

Apxidia
  • Apxidia

Apxidia

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

Remember when all the farmers kept saying "mind your own buisness" or "why do you care what I'm doing?"

This is why.  You are f*cking up the game for everyone.  Thanks.

Also not a single farmer is aloud to complain about anything involving R* changing the prices of items, payout from jobs/missions, or replayability of missions because it is literally you who is making R* do this.

LOL to anyone who thinks farming is a part of the game, when you can clearly see R* trying to find the most diplomatic and sensible way to stop you from taking advantage of their game.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:05 AM

Of course I can accept it, we all got an opinion. It's actually you that can't accept that not everyone is up in arms about the money situation.

I like it, it keeps you on your toes and gives you a sense of progress and achievement when u can afford something you've been saving for. Learn how to cover your medical bills and everything's gravy.

Also learn to talk and debate like an adult and tell mammy to put your dummy back in.

Oh, we're going to talk about debating skills. I can at least admit to acting like an ass on here. 

Each time I see you post, it's "IF U DON LIKE IT DON PLAY IT. DUH" Yeah, because that's a totally mature argument to tell someone who has some kind of issue with the game. 

I can agree with others. R* is almost making it too serious. And that's not fun.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

madicea13, on 09 Oct 2013 - 8:01 PM, said:

Money of course is important obviously in this game, but you don't need to have fun. 

trying playing online and being broke after every identical mission.

hard to play when you've run out of ammo defending yourself from random npc placing bounty on you everytime you do something in the game. $9000 bounty has every player trying to kill you.

Futo
  • Futo

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Oh, we're going to talk about debating skills. I can at least admit to acting like an ass on here..

I'll settle for that.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

He'll be a god to them.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:29 AM

Oh, we're going to talk about debating skills. I can at least admit to acting like an ass on here..

I'll settle for that.

Oh man, that maturity. 

OG Swaqqq
  • OG Swaqqq

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

They already made a billion dollars after 3 days of release

Joreus
  • Joreus

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:30 AM Edited by Joreus, 10 October 2013 - 04:31 AM.

You hipocritcal retard, I'm the one that's too blind to see the big picture? Do you have any idea how MMO's work? It's called ballance you limp dick mouthbreather. People were gaining money a lot faster than intentional. So guess what, they dialed back the amount of money people make. You're a damn fool with your "THE MORE CURRENCY YOU MAKE THE BETTER THE GAME" theory. You're the one who needs to open their eyes. If I had it my way the missions would make us way LESS money. Although I'd take player kill medical bills out of the game, and leave npc kill medical bills the way they are. Money is supposed to mean something, who wants to play a game where every kid and his mother has the same super cars and luxury apartments as you? Oh wait.

God-eater
  • God-eater

Ah, so that's how you change that.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:52 AM Edited by God-eater, 10 October 2013 - 05:32 AM.

Agreed - although one way around it is to maintain a 100% leveraged bank balance - ie spend everything you've got. As soon as you have what you need to buy a thing you want, do that - this way all your cash is tied up in assets and you can't lose it to medical bills. It means keeping no surplus cash at all - ammo and weapons aren't all that much - rob one store and you've got what you need to rearm. 

Doesn't help with the grind up to a million for that Adder, but this way if you've got no cash to pay the med bills, they do it for free (remember, fictional USA  :evilgrin:) so you can do that 10-man assault on the the AFB without it costing you a week's worth of missions. 

madicea13
  • madicea13

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:08 AM

You want more money really fast? For what? The whole point of this game is to work hard and build up a criminal. Of course it's going to take time... I'm glad they reduced the money being made. I don't want over 500 K after playing for 4 days. The fun in this game is doing the missions, races, death matches etc... Not sitting staring out at the city from your high-end apartment. Lester is telling me to buy a High end apartment but he can f*cking wait because I just bought a low-end one and it is just fine.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users