Photo

Property missions gone?

1 reply to this topic
Zosete
  • Zosete

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

I bought Hookies and got 4 different pseudo mission requests from them. I was on the other side of the island so I botched them all and got their respective 4 mails noticing me I handt helped, they had lost customers, etc.

The 4th mission -a paparazzi chase- reactivated itself soon enough and I completed it. But I've played for hours and never heard of them again. And I'm talking about many hours.

Anyone having this issue? I hope they're like the wallet thief random event and repeat themselves over time. I only bought another mission giving property so far to avoid having many open fronts. Anyway, I can't find a list of these property missions anywhere, so it seems people aren't giving them too much thought or they're just not showing up.

Zosete
  • Zosete

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:12 PM

Ok. One way for them to show up again is deleting your old SMS related to that property. I guess this will work both ways. You don't want to be bothered with this side missions? Then keep the "you failed us" SMS.

Also, you can quicksave inmediately after you receive the help request -because the event hasn't properly started- If you fail or you don't make it you can try again. Reload and after a minute or so the property will ask you again to perform a mission. You can use that time gap to start racing towards the place and gain some advantage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users