Photo

Tips on making money, GTAO?

8 replies to this topic
hailed
  • hailed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

If anyone could give me tips on how to make money on gtao that would be great, I only have around $8,000 at the moment, sh*t I know. I try robbing stores, but I always get killed by the police and end up losing half of it, so that's not very good. I know theres a mission ''violent duct'' it came up once on missions, but I never saw it again. I heard that mission pays a lot and you can keep replaying it or something? I only want about $87,000 to buy an apartment, because I really need one... XD

Any advice appreciated.

Add me on PSN: Hailbritain

thanks in advance, guys!

Bakb0ne
  • Bakb0ne

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

If anyone could give me tips on how to make money on gtao that would be great, I only have around $8,000 at the moment, sh*t I know. I try robbing stores, but I always get killed by the police and end up losing half of it, so that's not very good. I know theres a mission ''violent duct'' it came up once on missions, but I never saw it again. I heard that mission pays a lot and you can keep replaying it or something? I only want about $87,000 to buy an apartment, because I really need one... XD

Any advice appreciated.
Add me on PSN: Hailbritain
thanks in advance, guys!

http://gtaforums.com...plicating-cars/

Adam5596
  • Adam5596

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

Grinding is the best way, however, Rockstar has replaced the original kind of grinding with a new style. It's called "IRL grinding" it's really simple. You work your ass off all day at a real job then you come home and give them all your money in microtransactions so you can actually afford their ingame content. It's all the rage.

• SeniorTaco likes this

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

If you only have 8k youre obviously not a very high level. Just play the game, do some missions or races. It comes as you progress.

wigwam
  • wigwam

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

imo the best method for rp,cash and all car mods is to host a race with your friend. do criminal record, 1 lap, motorcycles. take it in turns to win.

hailed
  • hailed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:23 AM Edited by hailed, 10 October 2013 - 12:26 AM.

Grinding is the best way, however, Rockstar has replaced the original kind of grinding with a new style. It's called "IRL grinding" it's really simple. You work your ass off all day at a real job then you come home and give them all your money in microtransactions so you can actually afford their ingame content. It's all the rage.

Screw that. I'd rather work hours for money in an online video game than work hours for real life money to SPEND IT on an online game. I have a job, but I don't want to spend all my hard earned money on an over-hyped online  & game which R* sold 1 billion copies of, but that's still not enough money for them...

I'm not hating on the game by the way, otherwise I wouldn't have spent £38 on it, it's just over-hyped and there way of trying to make more money is laughable.

If you only have 8k youre obviously not a very high level. Just play the game, do some missions or races. It comes as you progress.

I am not a high level, but I lost so much money due to little kids killing me or spectating the missions I do, wait till I'm done, then kill me. I'm only level 12 atm LOL I haven't really been bashing it out much, but I've been having fun.
Thanks for the tips, everyone!

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:25 AM

Races.

If you're any good, you'll earn a lot, and quickly.

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

Besides doing missions...... steal a baller modern or classic (suv) and sell it at LS Customs. You can only sell a stolen vehicle every 48 mins (real time ) unfortunately but its 9k a pop
  • gitmowaterboard likes this

hailed
  • hailed

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:45 PM Edited by hailed, 10 October 2013 - 11:46 PM.

thanks for the advice everyone. Using some of the methods mentioned, I went from 8k > 50k in about an hour this is without any breaks, and it may be pretty sh*tty but it's better than what I had. Now all I need is 27k and I'll be able to buy my apartment :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users