» «

Bad sport is bad

68 replies to this topic
  • BurnCK

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:30 PM Edited by BurnCK, 07 November 2013 - 04:32 PM.

How about learning how to shoot instead of sticky bombing everything? That's all I see in free roam, noobs throwing sticky bombs until they're out, then go back to ammunation to buy 25 more. I very rarely use sticky bombs, still pwn everyon :--) in free aim of course, no auto aim bullsh*t noobstyle

Even if they do....so what. It's an expensive habit anyway. You'd think R* would want use to spend all our GTA dollars. They may as well just remove RPGs, Grenade Launchers and Sticky Bombs from Freemode as they have no real use except against vehicles.

I only use sticky bombs if I'm being chased in my car....which as I already stated, is to even the odds rather be malicious. 

And even if it was to be malicious...it's GTA ffs !! 

Obviously the don't want Freemode to become an RPG-fest, which is understandable, but they could make you think twice about using one by giving you 3 stars instantly rather than punishing you in a bad sport server. 

There's also no difference between purposely blowing a car up and accidentally driving your mates car off a cliff and blowing it up by mistake. I mean come on...if I'm driving someone's car, they've obviously let me (95% of the time)...and sh*t happens !

You're just like them "oh no somebody is chasing me i better put sticky bombs and blow him up instead of shooting"

Shooting is even easier if they are behind, lol.

So, if you shoot and kill you wont be a bad sport, if you blow everything using sticky bombs everytime somebody is out to kill you, you'll be a bad sport. Just learn how to shoot noobs. Lets face it, sticky bombs are for pussies,

Shooting behind you is easier than shooting in front ? Yeah ok.

But obviously you're a GTA Pro who would have took out all for players with single headshots.

So by the same reasoning, auto-aim is for pussies, MG's are for pussies, etc, etc. 

When in fact, the real pussies in my situation were the 4 guys who came to kill little old me on my own. 

Let's all just have a pistol or knife fight.

Again...why give them us if we can't use them.

• sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:49 AM

I think I agree with the OP. Dropping grenades or sticky bombs while being chased is a perfectly legit way to defend oneself in the game. You know how hard it is to run and shoot back while being shot at? If this was not a legitimate means then why allow it in GTA races?

• sargonarhes

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

I get a bad sport warning for leaving a unbalanced deathmatch and I was on the side with more players? It would have been a 2 vs 6 game? Now why should I even get a warning for leaving that? The bad sport is the most retarded idea Rockstar came up with.

• smokingndriving

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

They need separate servers, one for care bears and one for people who want to play how gta is meant to be played.

• am30

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:11 AM

They need separate servers, one for fools that want to make free-raom like some COD rubbish and one for people who want to play how gta is meant to be played.

Fixed that for you.

• EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:14 AM

They need separate servers, one for people who think the minigun should shoot water balloons and ones for people who like to do battle outside of deathmatches.

Fixed that for you.

Fixed the original post from 10th Oct.

• stonedpimpso

I bust until I'm empty, best chance to take you with me.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

You should be more careful and pay attention to the multiple multiple multiple warnings it gave you.

• BuckScrotum

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:49 AM

Yeh it's whack.

• ZakMc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 February 2014 - 02:55 AM

I mean...you get sooo many warnings before becoming a bad sport.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users