Photo

Bad sport is bad

68 replies to this topic
Strimix
  • Strimix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

So i am in bad sport, don't flame me because i am.. I killed people in theyre cars yes! But it was mostly people with bounties. I was punished for it for 2 days, so today should have been the last day but hold up! Someone tried chasing me down with a sticky bomb when i crashed my car, he missed and i threw one back and hit... So what does rockstar give me for that self defence? Another 2 days of bad sport.. Great i payed 50 euro's so i can spend my time in bad player lobbies becaue of something rockstar messed up, i spend 50 euro's to go and play a lobby full of people i don't know while my friends have fun together in a good sport lobby.. I mean oke i get it, the game doesnt want me to blow up peoples personal vehicles, but after one self defence i get another 2 days. And on top of that i cant even play a friends only lobby!

I played gta since gta 1 released, i played all the games since but this blows my mind.
Never have i felt so let down by rockstar.

Go fix your game instat of punishing people with that stupid frustrating mechanic called bad sport.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:58 PM Edited by MantisFang, 10 October 2013 - 12:01 AM.

I guess you suck? Or sucks being you?

Sounds like you deserved it.
But I am on your side for "the kicked for no reason before you can load session." That part is stupid.

SchwartzJesuz
  • SchwartzJesuz

CPH Ultras

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

"Mostly" being the keyword here, lol. 

Strimix
  • Strimix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:00 AM Edited by Strimix, 10 October 2013 - 12:55 AM.

I feel like blowing up rockstar staff's personal cars at the rockstar headquarters. And place a note with bad sport on each and every single wreck. And no I'm not 12.

[edit] it is a joke guys come on.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

So would you say you learned your lesson?

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Bad Sport is a stupid function and I've only Killed 1 person in Free Roam and that was Self Defense, But no way should "Bad Sport" exist in a GTA Game, and Passive mode is a Joke and doesn't work.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

I feel like blowing up rockstar staff's personal cars at the rockstar headquarters. And place a note with bad sport on each and every single wreck. And no I'm not 12.

You must be 11 or 13 then.

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

So i am in bad sport, don't flame me because i am.. I killed people in theyre cars yes! But it was mostly people with bounties. I was punished for it for 2 days, so today should have been the last day but hold up! Someone tried chasing me down with a sticky bomb when i crashed my car, he missed and i threw one back and hit... So what does rockstar give me for that self defence? Another 2 days of bad sport.. Great i payed 50 euro's so i can spend my time in bad player lobbies becaue of something rockstar messed up, i spend 50 euro's to go and play a lobby full of people i don't know while my friends have fun together in a good sport lobby.. I mean oke i get it, the game doesnt want me to blow up peoples personal vehicles, but after one self defence i get another 2 days. And on top of that i cant even play a friends only lobby!

I played gta since gta 1 released, i played all the games since but this blows my mind.

Go fix your game instat of punishing people with that stupid frustrating mechanic called bad sport.

Oh man....I hope you rot in bad sport hell :D

• MantisFang and Sangers like this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Bad Sport is a stupid function and I've only Killed 1 person in Free Roam and that was Self Defense, But no way should "Bad Sport" exist in a GTA Game, and Passive mode is a Joke and doesn't work.

Passive Mode only works on foot, enable it and tell your friend to try to shoot you.

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Passive Mode only works on foot, enable it and tell your friend to try to shoot you.

Doesn't matter, you can still run them over.

I hope you get heart disease.

• EyeMacHunt likes this

Scrumpy
  • Scrumpy

Glory From Shame

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

It's because you payed euros not american dollars

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:12 AM

You're a bad guy for self-defense in Rockstar's eyes. Deal with it

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:16 AM Edited by Markf44.4, 10 October 2013 - 12:17 AM.

I got herpes from your mom and  syphilis from your sister...does that count ?

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Could of fooled me.

GeorgeClinton
  • GeorgeClinton

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

The bad sport system is really bad atm. Sticky bombing bounties is bad sport. Sticky bombing in self defense is bad sport. Camping solo players with 4 people in a helicopter is just fine. Sticky bombing someone in any other situation BUT when they are in their own car is fine. So when doing bounties you need to memorize every person in your sessions car, or else your going to get bad sports points.

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

I got herpes from your mom and  syphilis from your sister...does that count ?

You'd have had to dig them up. I guess drinking gallons of cum a day from horny sailors on shore leave to an asian brothel must have rotted your brain cells.

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:18 AM

I like how people are so quick to judge and say that you deserve to be there. I am in the same boat as you, man. I don't like blowing up personal vehicles but there are times when I have no choice.

The thing that made me a "Bad sport" is some douche blew my car up like 20 times and I blew his up 3 times when trying to run away. This guy had some personal mission to ruin my day and when I fight back I get labeled as a bad sport. 

Now I am stuck playing in lobbies full of children that have access to what seems to be an endless supply of sticky bombs, Game is pretty much unplayable for me until I get out.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

Bad sport is retarded and ruins the game.

They need separate servers, one for care bears and one for people who want to play how gta is meant to be played.

• Hypsteer likes this

aboxofdogs
  • aboxofdogs

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

So you want to perform an act of terrorism all because of a video game? Thanks for proving all of those old assholes right. You're lucky the government is shutdown or you'd be f*cked.

lickylickyballbags
  • lickylickyballbags

Touch my prostate

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:29 AM

hahahahahahah got what you deserved

ZombCreations
  • ZombCreations

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:33 AM

Yoi should have shot the guy instead of throwing a sticky bomb back, retard.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

But I am on your side for "the kicked for no reason before you can load session." That part is stupid.

I'm guessing your mom dropped you on your head when you were a baby?

Though I'm not quite sure if you're aware of how retarded that comment was you just posted, but I can for a fact tell you that he did not deserve another 2 days for retaliation, the system is more f*cked the justice branch. 

And you my friend are stuck in the middle with a VERY idiotic perspective.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:42 AM

We need an option for PvP servers that on,y gets bad sport from cheating or quitting early.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

So you are pretty much the same type of idiot?

Cool. Choke on your dunce cap moron.

I'm guessing your mom dropped you on your head when you were a baby?
Though I'm not quite sure if you're aware of how retarded that comment was you just posted, but I can for a fact tell you that he did not deserve another 2 days for retaliation, the system is more f*cked the justice branch. 
And you my friend are stuck in the middle with a VERY idiotic perspective.

Strimix
  • Strimix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

No, the game is just unfinished and i feel like bad sport is from an old build.

I mean i pay insurance money towards them and i get punished with bad sport becase i had to defend myself with a weapon that rockstar made and put in the game to use..?

Then while in a bad player lobby i get sticky bombed by all those bad sport players, so in self defence i try to get rid of him with a sticky and i get punished with another 2 days ontop of the other 2 days...

Way to go rockstar... Way to go.

I have accepted the fact that my character was erased after i was lvl 20, i accept that my garage on this current char was erased with 8 cars pimped up.. But i do 't accept this bad decision they made with bad sport lobbies.

The bad sport option is worse then yoga.. I bet both of the ideas came from the same guy aswell...

They should have fired that guy right away when they sat around the table and he went: hey lets put yoga and bad sport in the game so we can punish players for being a criminal.. Because the game is all about being nice to each other..

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

I concur with your post OP.

You received a bad sport rating because of the fact that you blew up another persons car, NOT because you were "Defending" yourself.

Why not just shoot players with weapons? Why not PREPARE to defend yourself when you think someone may be coming for you?

I personally have never had this issue and am constantly rewarded with being a "good" sport, even though I (like you) also collect bounties, kill the occasional player, and wreak havoc to those around me.

Use your brain, put yourself in better position and don't EVER rely on explosives to defend or attack, it IS considered a cheap shot wether you think so or not.

an example: If I were in your situation and saw someone coming after me, I would park my car next to an immovable object and wait on foot with an AR patiently waiting for the driver to come around the corner after me.

Or, climb to the roof of a building and have my sniper zoomed in on his head.

Get creative, there are literally THOUSANDS of ways to kill someone WITHOUT needing to blow up their car. Using stickys is the EASY way out, and it's very unsportsmanlike, self defense or not.  Keep in mind this goes both ways, so if a player blows up your car, not only do they get a bad sports rating, but they pay your insurance to replace your car.

You could always call in a bounty as well, so players like me can come have some fun.

:)

• The Real SpitKing likes this

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

So you want to perform an act of terrorism all because of a video game? Thanks for proving all of those old assholes right. You're lucky the government is shutdown or you'd be f*cked.

Don't read to much into it.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Prankster

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

Also, how Do you even know It's there personal car? I Mean I Haven't noticed it showing up on the map, also that's what Insurance is for. Not a BIG Deal.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:58 AM Edited by Hypsteer, 10 October 2013 - 01:01 AM.

So you are pretty much the same type of idiot?

Cool. Choke on your dunce cap moron.

And that is all he can say ladies and gentlemen! World biggest airhead goes to that man, right there! Give applause please!riker.gif

• FilipinoNinja67 likes this

Strimix
  • Strimix

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

They could have solved it in a better way like sending police waves at you if you are a bad sport. And I'm not talking about normal police but more like the mercenaries type of thing, lets say 10 minutes of police waves.. That will teach people and it wont frustrate one to a level that the current bad sport does.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users