[Big Ass Spoiler]Ending Mission[Dont Read If You Haven't Finished

23 replies to this topic
MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

Before the game released some people said they didn't like Michael and I was one if them.So you get the chance to kill him at the end of the game did anybody who said they didn't like Michael kill him? I did I f*cken dropped his ass I mean he was an aight character but the way everybody on here made him seem like the Godfather made me not like him.In some parts of the story he acted like a bitch too like when he let his slut ass daughter grind on lazlows punkass.

So anybody kill him? And no I'm not using spoiler tags I put spoiler in the title already so if you come in here and bitch you got the story killed for you go f*ck yourself.

Crewnordin
  • Crewnordin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

So even before the game was released you knew you would kill Micheal haha. I killed micheal in my first playthrough but that was because I thought C was kiling Franklin. The reason I killed Micheal was because he betrayed Trevor and worked with the FIB. I did not like that at all. Trevor was to loyal so I did not kill him. In my second playthrough I chose C

• Crumplet likes this

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

So even before the game was released you knew you would kill Micheal haha. I killed micheal in my first playthrough but that was because I thought C was kiling Franklin. The reason I killed Micheal was because he betrayed Trevor and worked with the FIB. I did not like that at all. Trevor was to loyal so I did not kill him. In my second playthrough I chose C

Yeh that was also one of the reasons I didn't like Michael cus he was a snitch and same here I thought choice C was to kill Franklin so I said f*ck that and chose Michael right away.Trevor was a cool and funny motherf*cker and he got betrayed so I didn't want to kill him either.

Tritium
  • Tritium

Special Agent

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

I killed Trevor because I thought it'd make it easier for M&F
Unfortunately I was wrong, very wrong.

So I started a new game and will be doing it all over again, leaving only F&T or all alive.

trulex47
  • trulex47

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

I choose C because i thint that opinion will kil random character.

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Hearts are power. Nothingness is eternal!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:24 AM

I chose C, because I'm not retarded and didn't restrict myself to only 2 characters in free-roam

• TheCornking101 and Vorpax like this

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:36 AM

Could the people who are saying Michael was a snitch not see the reasons behind him getting out of the game?

He stayed out of the game for a long time, and only got caught back into the FIB crap cause he did the first heist to make cash to pay Mendroza i think it was. It's all worked out well by the writers, and its great that everyone has some feelings for certain characters but Michael is still my favourite cause he is the only one who wants to leave this life behind, the other characters don't have family ties so they don't understand his reasons properly.

• Jacob-B likes this

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

I chose C, because I'm not retarded and didn't restrict myself to only 2 characters in free-roam

oh so I'm retarded for killing Michael and keeping two characters? Like I give a f*ck I only used Michael 4 times just to see his house and f*ck around for a few minutes after that I never used him during free roam only for his missions.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Could the people who are saying Michael was a snitch not see the reasons behind him getting out of the game?

He stayed out of the game for a long time, and only got caught back into the FIB crap cause he did the first heist to make cash to pay Mendroza i think it was. It's all worked out well by the writers, and its great that everyone has some feelings for certain characters but Michael is still my favourite cause he is the only one who wants to leave this life behind, the other characters don't have family ties so they don't understand his reasons properly.

yeh I understand why he did it but still every criminal follows the Code Of Silence that sh*t is every criminals first rule don't snitch.no matter what happens or who dies a criminal can't talk to no cop and Michael f*cked his boy over and got the other one killed.

Anzand17
  • Anzand17

V.I.P

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

yeh I understand why he did it but still every criminal follows the Code Of Silence that sh*t is every criminals first rule don't snitch.no matter what happens or who dies a criminal can't talk to no cop and Michael f*cked his boy over and got the other one killed.

f*ck that silence bull f*cking sh*t. Family is Family. Anything to protect your family you do at all costs. That's a major "Rule" Dumbass

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:55 AM

He didnt get Brad killed, brad got shot on his own accord, Michael didn't know that was going to happen. But yeah a few things he did pissed me off, I do like Trevor's unpredictability but i also see him doing things that are disturbing.

Just for the record, i have done all three choices of the last mission, i really wasn't happy with the Killing Michael, it was a little sad to watch only because out of all three characters, Michael was the one who actually told some form of story, whether we liked what he did or not, the others were just along for the ride, except a few times with Trevor and i felt i could slightly relate to Michaels Decisions in some cases. It was also hard due to his Phone call before it goes down.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:59 AM

f*ck that silence bull f*cking sh*t. Family is Family. Anything to protect your family you do at all costs. That's a major "Rule" Dumbass

1.calm down kid

2.youll be surprised how many ppl keep that code to their graves especially if you're part of a Mafiosi crime family.they don't play and I'm betting that if you were involved with dudes like that you would keep your mouth shut.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

I killed Michael. And I enjoyed it. f*ck that nigga.

But I really did like the Deathwish Ending more. It seemed more GTAish.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:04 AM

He didnt get Brad killed, brad got shot on his own accord, Michael didn't know that was going to happen. But yeah a few things he did pissed me off, I do like Trevor's unpredictability but i also see him doing things that are disturbing.

Just for the record, i have done all three choices of the last mission, i really wasn't happy with the Killing Michael, it was a little sad to watch only because out of all three characters, Michael was the one who actually told some form of story, whether we liked what he did or not, the others were just along for the ride, except a few times with Trevor and i felt i could slightly relate to Michaels Decisions in some cases. It was also hard due to his Phone call before it goes down.

was it ever really explained that he didn't do that job to get his boys caught maybe I've been watching too many movies or just taking it too far but for some reason I think that Michael was shot with a blank or some sh*t but the FIB were planning on killing Trevor and Brad.and yeh I won't lie that cutscene before you chase him to the plant kinda got to me especially the way he was all happy and calling Franklin bro and saying that he finally made it yeh it made me feel kinda bad.

MaddFool
  • MaddFool

Back in the Shark City

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

I killed Michael. And I enjoyed it. f*ck that nigga.

But I really did like the Deathwish Ending more. It seemed more GTAish.

haha I'm not gonna say I enjoyed it but yeh as soon as it gave me the option to drop him that fool was gone

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:01 AM

That's why its a credit to the writers, you make your own mind up about what was done and why it was done, i too wondered the same thing at the beginning scene, obviously not at the time but towards the end of the game i definitely thought about it.

Graphics and online for me aren't what makes this game fantastic, i really think people look past the story or do not fully understand it, there's a lot of hidden things that leave it up to you to decide what or why, that's real story telling.

• Jacob-B likes this

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

I cooked trevors f*ck ass... he lived longer than he should have

davetopper
  • davetopper

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:16 AM

Great topic really because here you guys are judging each other on the merits of who kills who and for what in a video game. 

Can you imagine that? That's the artistic genius of this game. These computer generated characters are so fleshed out that you absolutely forget at times that they are just that. 

And the relationships between the characters, although weak, have a bond. Everything that goes down in that game happens because of the decisions these three make. Of the three, Frank is less of a wild card. Michael gets them in deep because he f*cks up a bigger criminal than him, and Trevor f*cks with everyone else and gets them even deeper. 

It is a great story line at times I forget isn't a video game and is a movie. 

If there truly is a third option of letting them go their separate ways rather than IV and RDR again I will choose that because all three have merits. 

All that being said, I am not at that part yet so I really can't read much more about it because I need to see it for myself. But, tell me, oh please tell me..........

I GET TO PUT A CAP IN THE HEAD OF STEVE HAINES!

Talk about a character too fleshed out. I absolutely grew to hate that egotistical douche. 

John The Grudge
  • John The Grudge

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

You watch too much TV.

05-BROCKY-05
  • 05-BROCKY-05

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:25 AM

You'll have to play to the end, but great input there.

davetopper
  • davetopper

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

I just finished it. I went with C. Which btw with all the bad apples we had to deal with I am surprised that anyone chose anything else. Nothing pleased me more than capping Steve Haines, OMG it wasn't as pleasurable as up close and personal as I would have wanted it to be but still I got to put a cap in that head. 

Even if I could on another play through kill either Trev or Mike I am not sure I would. 

Boys drive off, messed up and broken but friends none the less, into the sunset. 

Credits roll and I am thinking where is my pop corn. 

• Bluesun62 likes this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:30 PM

I chose option C. I don't like it when a game feature gets taken away from me, so I'm glad I had a choice in this matter for a change. So I kept them.

DoubleOGJohnson
  • DoubleOGJohnson

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by DoubleOGJohnson, 10 October 2013 - 06:35 PM.

I chose C because I wasn't sure if the option thing was real choice or false trick illusion where one person is destined to die anyway like the Matrix. I feared that even if you chose "C", there would be a surprise and one protag would die ANYWAY. So I was surprised when everybody lived in the end.

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

if you picked A or B did you lose all that persons millions of dollars of cash?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users