» «
Photo

Bad sport sentence INCREASED?

42 replies to this topic
adderrson
  • adderrson

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:58 AM Edited by adderrson, 11 October 2013 - 08:59 AM.

Simple Solution:

Disable the Good/Bad sport system in an invite only session.

As who are you going to piss off?

That way people can play the game as they wish to with their friends without punishment.

Also we can then get multiple crews together and have and all out gang war :)

Naturally we need to lose medical bills first :p

• ANGELLEZ REIGNZ likes this

DarthDiggler
  • DarthDiggler

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

So the other day I had some spending money so I decided to buy some sticky bombs and see how long it would take to become a bad sport, turns out it didn't take much. Anyways to the point I waited my time and logged on again today, but the bad sport timer went back up to 2 days. Why did this happen. I've had enough of everything else and now this? Just wipe my character already so I can sell the game.

Waaaahh.  LOL so what it's 2 freaking days.  In GTA bad sport is kind of a badge of honor.

leeco
  • leeco

Thug

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

How do I see my bad sport timer and how do I commend people?

TSB203
  • TSB203

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by TSB203, 12 October 2013 - 04:10 AM.

It seems pretty simple: from my experience, you can kill each other as much as you want, just don't f*ck with anyone's personal car and don't rage-quit missions when people might need your sorry ass for cannon fodder. A-holes can play with other a-holes.

I'll admit that I blew up people's personal cars after disposing of people who shot at me indiscriminately (within the last half hour), but I don't go overboard because replacing your car all the time gets f*cking expensive, hence the "bad sport" penalty.

DEFENS14
  • DEFENS14

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:35 AM

The bad sport thing is still too soft... They really should put the bad sports in the prison. Thats right... next time you can log on you will be in the in game prison and all your bad players can beat up on each other in there.. thats if the guards don't beat on you first.. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:36 AM

We need PvP free roam that gives bad sport only for cheating or quitting early.

Its called death match

ANGELLEZ REIGNZ
  • ANGELLEZ REIGNZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:22 AM Edited by ANGELLEZ REIGNZ, 15 October 2013 - 03:24 AM.

The Unicorn riding fcktard that tucked his manhood in and spun around screaming bad sport should be drowned in a pool of glitter. 

GTA is a game for people who shoot drive and blow ish da fugg up. this pansy golfing,tennis, parachuting monstrosity is defaming the gta lineage.  The jizz drinking twilight watching dev who thought this was a good idea has to have  a subscription to lotion monthly or some other unmanly magazine like vogue or something. why in the world they wouldn't they make a  p*ssy server for all the cowards and wimps  so they can hug and clap at ppl who do awesome stunt jumps is beyond me. let all those guyliner wearing losers with secret crushes on trevor sit in a world where it's totally passive and they can  compliment the store owners out of their money. maybe hug an armor car until it  gives them a bag of loot.  and to this guy down here why do  you even own gta? you took time out of your precious day to  say "dont be a bad sport." have you no nuts at all?   you're the reason there is a bad sport server!!! its because you  are scared to death to get you faggio blown to smithereens that the men who like to  play gta  the way it has been played since inception have to sit on bad sport servers. while you admire the horizon  and cry whenever the weather turns to rain. i hate you and all the lil nitwits that should be playing something  kid friendly on the ds instead of enjoying the carnage of gta... fuh q u man just fuh q.

K, B CYA L8R!

Its a punishment for an action, the reason for a punishment is to stop the action, if you dont want bad sport STOP f*ckING BLOWING UP CARS YOU DIMWITTED MORON!! otherwise enjoy bad sport forever. ;) lol

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

Weird, just lost my bad sport today and it went off just fine, hat didn't come off till I went to inventory and put on a different one tho.

Lordgodofhell
  • Lordgodofhell

Real life ghost

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

I have a dunce cap on my head right now.

I would rather be labeled a bad sport then let these plebs get away with breaking the law!

I often N.o.o.s.e. roleplay in the Riot truck. If I catch you breaking the law, I pursue you just like a 5 star N.o.o.s.e. would.

And yes, j walking counts as breaking the law! :miranda:

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

We need PvP free roam that gives bad sport only for cheating or quitting early.

Its called death match

that's called lame as f*** , mate. Death matches take a while to set up and sometimes it's hard to get one going. Killing people in free roam is way more fun. I've learned to lighten the hell up and play the game how I would normally play a GTA game. Sometimes I'll let someone drive my super diamond or the Monroe, other times I'll kill people. Sometimes I'll run you over and sometimes I'll spam the sticky bombs. I blew up 6 cars in the space of ten minutes and I'm yet to be put on a bad sport server. You have to be doing it constantly for it to happen. Trust me everyone, if yo're wondering, you can blow up many cars without getting a 'bad sport' cap

(GtaOnlineSucks)was-taken
  • (GtaOnlineSucks)was-taken

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:05 PM

I got bad sport on Christmas (2nd offense) I waited it out without even playing GTA for the four days.  I got on expecting to be a good sport, but it reset to four days exactly and when I joined an new game after 10 min it reset another time! F*ck you R*! 

Zonnex
  • Zonnex

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:27 PM

How about remove bad sport completely and include just insurance fine for destroying other players cars?

I'm still a clean player though I only destroy their cars if either people destroys mine after killing me, or defending myself.

deanstroyer
  • deanstroyer

West Side White Boy

• Members

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

they should make a bad sport server but you can choose to enter, like free-aim, that way if you feel like blowig up cars you can without penalty and then go back to normal server when you feel like it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users