Photo

Bad sport sentence INCREASED?

42 replies to this topic
Ilikepizza44
  • Ilikepizza44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

So the other day I had some spending money so I decided to buy some sticky bombs and see how long it would take to become a bad sport, turns out it didn't take much. Anyways to the point I waited my time and logged on again today, but the bad sport timer went back up to 2 days. Why did this happen. I've had enough of everything else and now this? Just wipe my character already so I can sell the game.

ProGamerGov
  • ProGamerGov

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

We need PvP free roam that gives bad sport only for cheating or quitting early.
  • nexoric and SprayNpray like this

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:53 PM

So the other day I had some spending money so I decided to buy some sticky bombs and see how long it would take to become a bad sport, turns out it didn't take much. Anyways to the point I waited my time and logged on again today, but the bad sport timer went back up to 2 days. Why did this happen. I've had enough of everything else and now this? Just wipe my character already so I can sell the game.

This just happened to me. I was down to 1 1/2 half days and now I have to wait 2 days and 7 hours to be unlabeled a bad sport.

Holy sh*t I can't even begin to describe this disaster.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:53 PM Edited by sultangris, 09 October 2013 - 11:54 PM.

K, B CYA L8R!

Its a punishment for an action, the reason for a punishment is to stop the action, if you dont want bad sport STOP f*ckING BLOWING UP CARS YOU DIMWITTED MORON!! otherwise enjoy bad sport forever. ;) lol

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

Deliosa
  • Deliosa

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:55 PM

K, B CYA L8R!

Its a punishment for an action, the reason for a punishment is to stop the action, if you dont want bad sport STOP f*ckING BLOWING UP CARS YOU DIMWITTED MORON!! otherwise enjoy bad sport forever. ;) lol

This is the reason abortion is legal.

• EyeMacHunt, Hypsteer, Akinhenwa and 1 other like this

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

I hope you've learned your lesson as you got 2 more days.

Ilikepizza44
  • Ilikepizza44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

@sultangris I wanted to test the bad sport system. You're the dimwitted moron here as you don't seem to realize I'm not continuously doing this. I got bad sport once and the glitch is adding time to people's sentences. continuously blowing people up would obviously add time, but seeing as we are getting extra time for no reason that's why I am mad. Probably many others too, it sucks you can't even play with your friends too.

Markf44.4
  • Markf44.4

Trick

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

K, B CYA L8R!

I was told you were the very first in vitro child....... yeah apparently you weren't worth a f*ck

H3F Smite
  • H3F Smite

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

I got bad sport for defending myself. The key to not getting bad sport is to bend over and be everyone's bitch.

xLeBron6James
  • xLeBron6James

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

My time was also down, just jumped to 2d20hr14min .-.

Ilikepizza44
  • Ilikepizza44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Seriously this is lame. I'd be happy to trade in ingame money or something to be able to play with my friends again.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:09 AM Edited by OneFlaw, 10 October 2013 - 12:10 AM.

K, B CYA L8R!

Don't play GTA if you don't like your precious car being destroyed in PVP, or ask R* to make personal vehicles passive like the char. Don't blow up cars in a GTA Game?? god....I've seen a lot of bad things in GTA O but this is simply stupid.

JC-0001
  • JC-0001

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:10 AM

Just got bad sport for the first time a few minutes ago. It's the biggest load of sh*t to be put on a GTA game. What the f*ck were R* thinking using this.

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:13 AM

Happened to me too, jumped up about an hour ago to 2 d 10h. Bad sport is a joke, and to the trolls I can aim fine but when you're gonna bug me by trying to attack me all the time, there is no greater "F*ck you" than to just sticky bomb your bonnet, also I claim bounties that way too, I booby trap my targets car when they are shopping or holding a store up and wait for them to get in their vehicle and BOOM! Again be is sh*t, I'll gladly pay your insurance cost but yeah BS IS BS

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:14 AM

Just got bad sport for the first time a few minutes ago. It's the biggest load of sh*t to be put on a GTA game. What the f*ck were R* thinking using this.

They weren't thinking, there tailoring GTA O for the casuals.

JC-0001
  • JC-0001

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:23 AM

f*ck the casuals. How stupid is it to have this sh*tty system in a GTA game. 2 days of it to go, what a load.

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:26 AM

f*ck the casuals. How stupid is it to have this sh*tty system in a GTA game. 2 days of it to go, what a load.

Completely agree. Too many dipsh*ts from Midnight Club and NFS playing GTA and crying because they get killed.

What is the point of putting bounties on and making people fight for crates if they don't want us killing each other. We have to pay the insurance on their car anyway so why bother with bad sport.

Hypsteer
  • Hypsteer

The Activist

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

K, B CYA L8R!

That Deliosa, Made my day. But seriously though sultan- you're a dumbf*ck Leave, be gone do not come back please.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:26 AM

@sultangris I wanted to test the bad sport system. You're the dimwitted moron here as you don't seem to realize I'm not continuously doing this. I got bad sport once and the glitch is adding time to people's sentences. continuously blowing people up would obviously add time, but seeing as we are getting extra time for no reason that's why I am mad. Probably many others too, it sucks you can't even play with your friends too.

Fair enough dude, I apologize, I miss read your post and thought you blew up another car and got another 2 days added so I thought you were just another one of those 12 year old crybabys who got mad he got in trouble for doing something he knew he was gonna get in trouble for doing so I felt no sympathy for ya.  I see now that you actually said you did nothing and it just increased for no reason, MY BAD!  Im sorry.  There are so many of these whining threads I just read them kinda fast, lol!  Clearly many things in the game are bugged and only half working, they probably needed another year to polish this game, if not longer.  Im sure they will have it fixed eventually, there have been 3 patches already, you just have to be patient.  I know it sucks and I almost wish they had not even released it until it was working, but its still kinda fun.

K, B CYA L8R!

Don't play GTA if you don't like your precious car being destroyed in PVP, or ask R* to make personal vehicles passive like the char. Don't blow up cars in a GTA Game?? god....I've seen a lot of bad things in GTA O but this is simply stupid.

Hey I dont really give two sh*ts if you blow up my car, i get it right back for free, I was just telling the guy crying about getting in trouble that if he keeps doing it hes gonna keep getting in trouble, its not f*cking rocket science!  LOL!  But I misread his post and IM the asshole, sorry!  I dont agree with the current bad sport system setup either, I dont go around killing people for no reason but if theres a bounty im going after it and if you kill me for no reason just being an asshat im gonna kill you about 10 times in a row or until you leave the server, but Im not gonna blow up your car because Im smart enough to know the consequences of that action.  I do however think the bad sport good sport thing is a great idea but it, like the rest of this game, is horribly flawed and bugged and needs a sh*t ton of work and patches to get it balanced.  This game is a beta, most stuff doesnt even work yet, lots of problems, crying about it changes nothing, they know its broken, they need time to fix it. They have so much to do they cant fix everything instantly, lol!  In the meantime if you wanna play with your friends simply quit blowing up cars and you will quit getting a bad sport and be just fine.  Its not very difficult to kill someone in a car, couple bullets hes done, I do not understand your obsession with blowing up cars, lol!

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorization

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:36 AM

Sucks to be you.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:40 AM

The only beef I have with the Bad Sport deal, I was playing solo online (no one is on at 4am haha) I finished a mission and when I was in the Like/Dislike/Continue screen I just hit B to quit instead of going through the main voting screen (with the different mission choices). When I got back into the free roam a message pop'd up telling me to be careful and that I dont want to end up on the bad players list. I was like "For what? leaving a game that was over?" I think that needs a fix I play legit and dont mess with anyone to avoid this now Im at risk for playing alone haha. 

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

Bad Sport needs some serious tweaking. Pretty much everyone agrees, and the only people who think it's perfect in its current state are a bunch of wimps.

Ilikepizza44
  • Ilikepizza44

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

I tweeted rockstar and my sentence time went from 2 days 20hours to just 20 hours. I can deal with that, just tweet rockstar and they'll fix your game apparently

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

After midnight, we're gonna let it all hang down.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

OP if you are on 360 http://gtaforums.com...mmend-xbox-360/

ignore the griefers

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:52 AM

We need PvP free roam that gives bad sport only for cheating or quitting early.

haha seems like you and I are the ones preaching on how to make it work well

AkumaBrad
  • AkumaBrad

Gramma Natsi

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:17 AM

I can see the OP's point. It's not that he got labelled a bad sport, it's that the game is glitching and increasing the time period unnecessarily. I can see the frustration with that.

Whether you think he's a dick for getting bad sport in the first place, or whether or not you agree with the bad sport system is irrelevant. The game is doing stuff it isn't supposed to and disadvantaging players in the process.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:22 AM

I can see the OP's point. It's not that he got labelled a bad sport, it's that the game is glitching and increasing the time period unnecessarily. I can see the frustration with that.

Whether you think he's a dick for getting bad sport in the first place, or whether or not you agree with the bad sport system is irrelevant. The game is doing stuff it isn't supposed to and disadvantaging players in the process.

Yea totally, read the rest of my posts, i didnt understand what he said and I was an asshole, I appologized, he shouldnt have had it increase, he did nothing. its a bug.

• AkumaBrad likes this

Pieee
  • Pieee

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:30 AM

I dont get why you can spawn kill some one a million times but if you blow there car up a couple of times THEN your a bad sport

Black_Adder_
  • Black_Adder_

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:35 AM

Your test was succesful. Don't be a moron and you won't have to complain about this issue again. Btw being an arsehole for test still makes you an arsehole.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:37 AM

clearly im not the only one who misunderstood his post, haha!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users