Sir yes sir

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic
MarkM
  • MarkM

Rabid

• Members

Posted 01 November 2002 - 12:16 AM

How the hell did you beat that mission (sir yes sir). That's the only mission I've been "stuck" with so far.

Mr. 2v
  • Mr. 2v

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2002 - 12:42 AM

That mission took me like 10 tries to do I went got the bomb dentantor by the beach somewhere forgot which building. Block the convoy placed the bomb ran like hell and when they tried to move the car out of the way BOOM and I opened fire on the rest of the army personal and booked it to the garage.

redtalontsi
  • redtalontsi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2002 - 01:42 AM

I got a pcj-600, positioned myself behind the 3 guys running on one side of the tank, and then ran them over. The other troops and trucs chased me because i went up the road a little bit. When they did, I rode back to the tank, jumped off the bike, and got in the tank. Then RUN, and fire the damn cannon behind you

only took me like 2 tries

0zzy Reefer
  • 0zzy Reefer

Moderator @ GTAVICEGANGS.TK

• BUSTED!

Posted 01 November 2002 - 01:49 AM

This only took 2 tries, and its really easy.

Get a nice sized car with speed. I used the Cuban Gang Car, but Im not sure on its real name.

Get some serious speed, and drive up behind soilders that are marching. Plow into them, killing everyone. Go hide for a few minutes. Then, while standing behind a wall, Use a sniper rifel (I used the weapons codes) and blast the guy on the top of the tank. If you can, get all the soilders you missed using the sniper.

Just drive up to the tank...and take it to the stash.

When doing this, try to work as quickly as possible. The longer you take, the farther away the tank will get from the secret garage. If you work quickly, you will only have a few quick turns to make.

Kabuki
  • Kabuki

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 November 2002 - 02:03 AM

2 ways, wait till they goto the donut shop then just hop in the tank or

driver up wait till the guy in the top pops his head out and shoot him, drive out some then come back so no army will be there pop in the tank and your set

culway
  • culway

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2002 - 02:21 AM

This one only took me one try.  I'm not cheating, so this one I feel is pretty practical.  I used an Infernus and went full speed to run over the three soldiers marching beside the tank.  Then after the troops called "defensive positions" (They stopped the whole caravan to surround the tank.), I drove just far enough so most of their bullets wouldn't hit me.  I then proceeded to pick off the troops with my Ruger rifle.  After most of the troops were neutralized, I just carjacked the tank and ran over the remaining troops.  I then jumped out of the tank to get their weapons/ammo (I need them, I'm not cheating.).  I jumped back into the tank and drove it to the spot on the map.

Eminem22
  • Eminem22

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 November 2002 - 06:20 AM

I did not kill anyone I did it on the first try, I took a pgj-600 parked it in front of the tank in the middle of the convoy, now they will yell at you to move but while they are doing that I jack the tank and ride off to the drop spot they can try to hit me all they want my tank gets banged up but it was no problem, why would you plow into the guys just grab the tank and park in front of it like you would jacking a regular car

vance3
  • vance3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 July 2003 - 10:59 AM

There is a really easy way, just drive with the convoy until they stop , the commandant is shouting get us a donut, the driver of tank gets out, you get in and drive away.

Airborne
  • Airborne

SA Pilot Expert

• Members

Posted 16 July 2003 - 09:40 PM

I did it this way...

Before starting the mission, you need Minigun. M4 can be your secondary weapon. Grab a helicopter and go to Cortez' Yacht and start the mission. Fly to the building on the south of the bank, where a Securicar parked outside. Land your helicopter on the south-bound road in front of the buliding and move yourself up to the stairs on the northern side. Wait for the convoy to stop at your blockage. Use your minigun to blow up the 2 Barrack OLs and then the Patriot. Then you may now switch to M4 for the clean up job. First go for the soldier on the turrent and then the rest of them on the ground. Once the area is cleared, the drivers in the Rhino will get down and run away like hell. Now go get the tank. Once you jack the tank the countdown will started. Don't worry, the delivery point is just round the corner!

This is also a good chance to have your "early" Rhino. You should have more than enough time to go to Hyman Condo. Drive into the largest garage and then get off. Stay in the garage and wait for the Rhino exploded. Get out and then the Rhino will be repaired. Go to save the game and then load it to clear your stars.

Mr. Wilkins
  • Mr. Wilkins

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 July 2003 - 03:49 AM

I used to get whatever car i was in (usually a Cheetah, since it's a Cortez mission), and cause a blockage infront of the convoy. Then, while they were dealing with that, i'd simply get out my .50 cal gun (the one from Pnomh Penh '86, or whatever it's called), hide behind one of the palm trees near the water, and blow the crap out of them from a distance.

However, as Eminem pointed out, and as i tried the other day, is simply make a blockage in the road, then jack the tank right then and there. Nothing can stop you, however it's a good idea to drive off immediately, so no-one yanks you out of the tank.

GOUFY
  • GOUFY

Just a peeple on the street.

• Members

Posted 18 July 2003 - 12:23 AM

I didn't Know the convoy would stop somewhere!!! blink.gif

So I always drive over foot soldiers on the convoy's right, and get out and brandish my minigun. Shoot everybody and wait for the tank driver to get lost.

When finally he did I asume control and turn turret to the rear and start boosting away to the garage. rampage_ani.gif ph34r.gif

The_Don_Makaveli
  • The_Don_Makaveli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 July 2003 - 01:00 AM

This Mission is actually quite easy, wait till the convoy stops at the corner store (it's orange i believe) the guy in the right side of the tank will get out and go inside the store, then sprint in jump in the tank and take off around the corner just make sure you don't stop or slow enough to let them grab you, that's about the only way they'll stop you. colgate.gif

Icarus
  • Icarus

[C9] Orthonormal

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 18 July 2003 - 01:04 AM

Please people, do not bump 7 month old topics, it's a no-no...

*Topic Reported*

ACA
  • ACA

Canadian Metalhead

• Members

Posted 18 July 2003 - 01:05 AM Edited by ACA, 18 July 2003 - 01:06 AM.

Dont bump old topics.
[LOCKED]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users