Altruist camp

5 replies to this topic
Udham
  • Udham

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:18 PM

*****Possible spoiler*****

I have delivered 3 hitchhikers to the camp, no random event remaining anymore which will get me a hiker.
How could I get into the camp which supposedly triggers when 4th victim is delivered.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:21 PM

*****Possible spoiler*****

I have delivered 3 hitchhikers to the camp, no random event remaining anymore which will get me a hiker.
How could I get into the camp which supposedly triggers when 4th victim is delivered.

i could be wrong but i think the only way so far is through random events . someone tried a prostitute but said it didnt work . possibly (i havent tried this )  you can take ursula there when you meet her . possibly you can take her there after you pick her up again ? im not sure

Udham
  • Udham

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:05 PM Edited by Udham, 09 October 2013 - 09:06 PM.

Have already delivered ursula.

Basically, Ursula, Vinewood sign girl and girl taken in van by LOST gang.

prostitutes don't work and neither do the taxi passengers. :-/

Revoemag
  • Revoemag

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:04 AM

Just drive around ..There are many random events that aren't on your map...they will just appear as you get near the area...theres 2 drunk guys, a guy with a broken down car, and many more..

brewcrewkevin
  • brewcrewkevin

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

One of them I remember was a drunk couple in... Sandy Shores I think?... trying to get back to their hotel just around the corner. it was in the afternoon sometime. Not sure if that helps.

weirdkerr
  • weirdkerr

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

One of them I remember was a drunk couple in... Sandy Shores I think?... trying to get back to their hotel just around the corner. it was in the afternoon sometime. Not sure if that helps.

that was the first one I did with Trev... so funny :D now ive completed this strand but im not sure if ive picked up all the suitcases lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users