» «
Photo

new patch is sh*t

14 replies to this topic
schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by schwam66, 09 October 2013 - 09:39 PM.

just updated the game 1.03 and now cant find the secret money boxes at all!!! nvm trying to exploit them cant even find them now they are just gone!! started a new game and wanted to get off the mark collecting the 12 of them and they just arent there......poor r* very poor

EDIT: have full bars on lung capacity stats and cant stay under water 2 secs now either!

baskerwil
  • baskerwil

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

... have you collected them previously, or is this a new game?

schwam66
  • schwam66

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

... have you collected them previously, or is this a new game?

brand new game, only collected about 3 in the previous game i had going so this is just pathetic, wish i could undo the patches :-( i shutter to think what other bigger sh*t dont work.....bet i will come to the final heist and it wont work or something like that

DaTerror
  • DaTerror

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

That's pathetic. They are more concerned with the money farming than any of the real issues

caseclosedjk
  • caseclosedjk

Forum Bastard

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

Yes this was reported on another site earlier. Rockstar is more focused on money farming than fixing anything else. Bulls*it if you ask me...

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:19 PM

Are you serious? This GTA is slowly becoming no fun. It's like Rockstar wants you to be broke in the game. Even armor is 1500 bucks. I work in life for my money...I don't want to grind in a f*cking video game to make just enough for ammo and armor. :/

ArcaneKnight
  • ArcaneKnight

Unf*ckwitable

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

Then don't grind for it, buy the ingame stuff with real money. You can buy micro cash cards. It's for people that don't have much time to invest into the game, yet still gives them the opportunity to buy all the things that would otherwise require them to.

You get the best of both worlds.

GranThefTito
  • GranThefTito

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

the new patch is causing game freeze in the gameplay

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:35 PM

Then don't grind for it, buy the ingame stuff with real money. You can buy micro cash cards. It's for people that don't have much time to invest into the game, yet still gives them the opportunity to buy all the things that would otherwise require them to.

The best of both worlds?
Or just the worst of the real world --> greediness -.-

JerraGTAF
  • JerraGTAF

Cake.

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

Love it.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:45 PM Edited by SilverRST, 09 October 2013 - 10:45 PM.

Buying ingame money with real money is just way too overboard and too pathetic.

If R* is really focusing more on money than fixing the real issues, then it's their lose.

If people really keep buying stuff with really money, R* will become exactly like EA and then it will be even worse.

They already got more than 1 billion dollars in three days for f*ck sake! Why even paying more??

That is pure and pure greed!

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:51 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 09 October 2013 - 10:52 PM.

R* is a business and they are mainly concerned with making more money (no sh*t). I'm no R* fanboy but that's the truth and at the end of day the only color that matters to a business is green. They still do care about gamers obviously but from a business standpoint, control these farming and grinding techniques first, if it means maximizing profits on those promoted cash cards later.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

If it means free content being uploaded all the time here's my 3 bucks lol

cmichaelson
  • cmichaelson

Respect

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:55 PM

You guys realize you don't have to buy the cash card right? No one is forcing you

TensaZangetsu
  • TensaZangetsu

White Shinigami

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:57 PM

Cockstar need to get off the bloody whiskey and fix the damn game!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users