» «
Photo

I get killed in passive mode?

34 replies to this topic
beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:12 PM Edited by beinghuman4u, 09 October 2013 - 07:13 PM.

Wtf is wrong whit this. It's the players that sucks, not the game. Killing each other with no reason, some guy put bounties on me of 5K or 10K. Wtf? I got pissed by this players. They don't let me live, can't they even see I'm a biginer?

Toshio_maxoS
  • Toshio_maxoS

Heisenberg's pal™

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Better goes to GTA Online section doesn't it? http://gtaforums.com...273-gta-online/

Laveerre
  • Laveerre

You just lost the game

• BUSTED!
  • NATO

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Ha, always picking on the newbies

Happened to me too, people online are complete assholes

• Hodor Hodor and notch like this

Roscoe182
  • Roscoe182

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

passive mode needs a few tweaks. does seem a bit stupid that you can be run over in passive tho....seems like something they would test.

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:27 PM

Hate those rich players. Assholes. I lost around 60k getting killed

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

hahaha im one of them

Raiders757
  • Raiders757

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

hahaha im one of them

People who go after after lower ranked players in any game and ruin their experince for personal glory/shallow entertinment, are nothing more than pussies who can't hang with the big boys.

:cool:

• Jacob-B likes this

roofgoof
  • roofgoof

The Voice

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

hahaha im one of them

People who go after after lower ranked players in any game and ruin their experince for personal glory/shallow entertinment, are nothing more than pussies who can't hang with the big boys.

I'm standing and applauding you sir!  This post hits the nail directly on the head.   A++++

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

hahaha im one of them

I'm standing and applauding you sir!  This post hits the nail directly on the head.   A++++

ppl that run are pussies. i go after everybody, even those bitches in tanks. closest dot to me dies. i dont look at lvl

BlademanX
  • BlademanX

Soldier

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

hahaha im one of them

ppl that run are pussies. i go after everybody, even those bitches in tanks. closest dot to me dies. i dont look at lvl

Still pu55y

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

hahaha im one of them

Still pu55y

oh nvm, i got u...YOUR the player getting chased down and shot like a bitch until he enables passive mode, dies from being ran over by me another 5 times, trys to kick and eventually sits in his in game apt. and crys

aaronimpact
  • aaronimpact

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

I was in passive mode while riding a motorcycle when another player peppered me, killing me. I respawned still in passive mode.

I can't use my weapons while in passive mode, but other players can shoot me when I'm driving a vehicle.

It's bullsh*t. Passive mode should be a separate room altogether.

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 18 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

Lol this newbie joined a session I was in and killed me when I tried being friendly. He was a level 9

So in return I killed him atleast 30 times. I had awsome guns, body armor and a fast car for when he tried to run.

He messaged me saying "you f*cking asshole leave alone your wasting all my f*cking money you prick"

Ahahaha
Idiot thought it was safe hiding in amunation. I just shoot open the doors and blast him with assault shotgun.

Noob tried to put up a fight with a pistol but I think he ran out of ammo ahahahahahahaaha.

Im still not in a bad sport lobby which is apparently filled with satans minions. So I will carry on terrorising people in good sport lobby while avoiding bad sport because I will turn from the hunter to the hunted
  • dhuyd and 727gta like this

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:31 AM

i agree passive mode ppl should be on a separate server. 

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

LOL. I get what you're saying but what do you expect? It's GTA, a game about stealing and killing- and that draws in us, the kind of people who like that lol.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:03 AM

passive mode needs a few tweaks. does seem a bit stupid that you can be run over in passive tho....seems like something they would test.

There was no time for testing -- they only had 5 years.  :dontgetit:

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 19 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

GTA or not, why just randomly kill people for no reason? I don't do it unless someone has a bounty or I'm in a deathmatch. Its called maturity and having class. Its become so bad that if you simply are near another player online he/she runs or tries to kill you simply because he/she is A. An A$$hole or B. Thinks your going to try and kill them. You can't even approach players online without being killed.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 04:02 PM Edited by I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT, 25 October 2013 - 04:04 PM.

GTA or not, why just randomly kill people for no reason? I don't do it unless someone has a bounty or I'm in a deathmatch. Its called maturity and having class. Its become so bad that if you simply are near another player online he/she runs or tries to kill you simply because he/she is A. An A$$hole or B. Thinks your going to try and kill them. You can't even approach players online without being killed.

hahaha ya. im always fucckin everybody up. now i got a tank 2 and i make pplz like u life mizerable haha. i got yall fearin me when i roll up ya hurd

OD913
  • OD913

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

hahaha im one of them

Sounds like some personal issues. Do you suffocate kittens and torture dogs too?

dav1980 rfc
  • dav1980 rfc

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Its gta guys....obviously people will try kill each other, try fighting back and have some bloody fun! Its not costing 5 grand a death anymore.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

hahaha im one of them

Sounds like some personal issues. Do you suffocate kittens and torture dogs too?

nope. just ppl

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:41 AM

Wtf is wrong whit this. It's the players that sucks, not the game.

Freddie-Mercury-HATERS-GONNA-H-ATE.gif

Mr_Goldcard
  • Mr_Goldcard

Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:46 AM

Lol this newbie joined a session I was in and killed me when I tried being friendly. He was a level 9

So in return I killed him atleast 30 times. I had awsome guns, body armor and a fast car for when he tried to run.

He messaged me saying "you f*cking asshole leave alone your wasting all my f*cking money you prick"

Ahahaha
Idiot thought it was safe hiding in amunation. I just shoot open the doors and blast him with assault shotgun.

Noob tried to put up a fight with a pistol but I think he ran out of ammo ahahahahahahaaha.

Im still not in a bad sport lobby which is apparently filled with satans minions. So I will carry on terrorising people in good sport lobby while avoiding bad sport because I will turn from the hunter to the hunted

Whoa, that sounds like a very similar story that happened to me. But I was being the friendly one and then I try to hide in ammunation but he killed me.

Areacode8O8
  • Areacode8O8

Phuken Ninja

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:38 AM

Whenever I see a high lvl picking on a low lvl I start to attack the high lvl. Usually everyone does in the lobbies I've played in.

CharlieKane
  • CharlieKane

Newspaper Magnate

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:03 AM Edited by CharlieKane, 28 October 2013 - 08:03 AM.

You're stupid if you follow another player and then try to go up to them without trying to talk to them first. Of course you're gonna be murdered.

Saeros
  • Saeros

XboxGamersOnline

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:14 AM Edited by Saeros, 28 October 2013 - 08:20 AM.

My favorite troll is to use an invincibility glitch and let people spray me with clips of ammo and rockets as I sit in my car unharmed.. and then you run them over.

The best part is I don't even chase players down. They start to shoot me first and I won't die so I toy with them. I never start it first.

SatansMagicalUnicorn
  • SatansMagicalUnicorn

EXPLOIT

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:07 AM

As soon as i see a low level player I go after them over and over again until they leave. Why you heff to be mad? it is only game

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

this is why i keep minimal cash on me and bank any money i get. too many fa**ots online.

it'll get worse when this 500k starts rolling out. everyone will put bounties on everyone. everyone will have powerful guns. it'll be hell.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:34 AM

Do the passive glitch and run over people who try to kill you lol

Make sure you buy Bulletproof tires tho.

pilscy
  • pilscy

Don Vito

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 12:35 PM

theres a 7 out of 10 chance it was me. and if it was me did you tell them how i tried to actually free roam around with you and you just started shooting me???? okay then.. fck with a nigga and ill put a hit on you every time i get the chance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users