Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:40 AM

grinding is NOT exploiting.

comeon guys.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Before you people start bashing him. Get it through your heads that all the fun sh*t is expensive. That's what WE WANT! Helicopters and fast cars. MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! I want it now but damned if I were to play boring, tedious missions over and over for months just to get them. Just wanna be in free roam, in a Ferarri. AND If someone kills me, I want revenge in an Annihilator.

Why don't you hop on CoD, Battlefield, or any game that repeats a process in order to unlock things or get a form of point system that allows you to purchase unlockables and tell them that you want everything unlocked within a week just because you're too impatient to play long enough to unlock the goodies?

You can get money from races, deliver cars within a room with a lot of players in in order to make it interesting, do survival missions,play other missions instead of the same ones, collect bounties, play tdm or dm, do gang wars.

You can win up to 8k in two minutes just doing races. This game is all about how interesting you make it, there's so much to do that only people without an imagination would find it boring within it's first two weeks. I'm level 45 and I still have not done every mission this game has to offer...

Mr Walker
  • Mr Walker

No. I don't like you.

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

Ummm....catch up can be turned off by the host. Just request them to do so. And, you know, you can counter being rammed from behind by being a better driver....right? 

Whilst I think the OP is a crybaby, the above is wrong.  Pretty much nothing you can do about it with slipstreaming the way it is.  Unless you feel just waving them on through is an option.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:07 AM

Ummm....catch up can be turned off by the host. Just request them to do so. And, you know, you can counter being rammed from behind by being a better driver....right? 

Whilst I think the OP is a crybaby, the above is wrong.  Pretty much nothing you can do about it with slipstreaming the way it is.  Unless you feel just waving them on through is an option.

Slip stream from behind somebody and jet yourself as far as you can from them, then is all up to how efficient you make turns. The key to avoid being slip streamed is distance. So it does come down to being the better driver. Being the better driver also means that you might have to cause the other drivers to crash, because, you know? GTA drivers are mostly retarded so you have to counter their stupidity with tactics and what better tactic than causing them to ram incoming traffic or a wall :D

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:21 AM

Since content will be added constantly, there will always be new things to purchase and new ways to gain Money

*is vaguely wondering if this will be a fact by Christmas*

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 12:30 AM

I do agree on one thing OP, is that some of the missions do pay you pretty skimpy for all the hard work you did. Like chasing a car for 30 mins across the ENTIRE state for Simeon, only to be payed a measly 2g's.

myname2917
  • myname2917

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:09 AM

2580105_l.gif

U mad bro?

The above quoted "reply" pretty much sums up the idiocracy we now live in. First, the gif indicating the person was too lazy to read a post which is common among those online when it comes to anything that has more than 3 sentences as reading is too difficult for them. That someone would basically bring notice to their utter laziness and probably low intelligence to go with that as though it is something to be proud of is comical yet it goes back to the idiocracy we live in.

Second, the whole "u mad bro?" idiocy that people seem to say now. It is amusing how the dumbest crap is what spreads like a virus among the sheeple and logical stuff never catches on.

As for the OP, I agree that they are making it so it's tougher to get cash (aside from this stimulus jazz coming) unless a person is willing to super grind for low money. I don't think they have really thought it out well as the majority won't buy the cash cards and will just give up the mode when they get little cash.

Lunytunes
  • Lunytunes

Dat Angry AZs Gerbil

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

2580105_l.gif

U mad bro?

The above quoted "reply" pretty much sums up the idiocracy we now live in. First, the gif indicating the person was too lazy to read a post which is common among those online when it comes to anything that has more than 3 sentences as reading is too difficult for them. That someone would basically bring notice to their utter laziness and probably low intelligence to go with that as though it is something to be proud of is comical yet it goes back to the idiocracy we live in.

Second, the whole "u mad bro?" idiocy that people seem to say now. It is amusing how the dumbest crap is what spreads like a virus among the sheeple and logical stuff never catches on.

As for the OP, I agree that they are making it so it's tougher to get cash (aside from this stimulus jazz coming) unless a person is willing to super grind for low money. I don't think they have really thought it out well as the majority won't buy the cash cards and will just give up the mode when they get little cash.

U mad bro reply in

P.S. Racing... People who complain about being unable to make money don't try to. Most of these complaints are probably coming from Violent Duct farmers...

Jmacz
  • Jmacz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 01:37 AM Edited by Jmacz, 13 October 2013 - 01:38 AM.

Why do so many people have problems with replaying missions, I don't get it. For me it isn't even really about the money, the missions are the best part of this game to me. And this game isn't really fun unless you're playing with a friend. I personally have no interest in sitting in a 16 person lobby where the other 15 people are all idiots, or joining a random race, death match, or mission where everyone in the game is an idiot.

I'm sorry that the mission that happens to have the biggest pay out, is by far the most enjoyable thing to play in your game. I mean, who doesn't want to break into a military base, blow up a bunch of Jets, and steal a giant helicopter. If Rockstar really has a problem with us doing it just take away the pay if you replay the mission, I don't really care.

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:08 AM

So you want it to be easy so everyone has the same things as you cause everyone can effort it?

dude, theres missions that give 25k, survival gives 20k, WHAT THE f*ck is everyone talking about,how is this game only for the people who buy the money? Theres tons of ways you can collect easy money without glitching or grinding.

lazedout
  • lazedout

Snitch

• Members

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:18 AM Edited by lazedout, 13 October 2013 - 04:19 AM.

GTAO underwhelming to me. I dont give a sh*t if some of you don't like it. Its stupid how its set up. Go here, kill 14 thugs, grab a bag of coke thats probably worth 20k, and I'll give you like 2k.... Then some stupid f*ck decides to kill you and you pay $1500 in medical bills.... fun fun fun. Clearly this is set up to encourage you to spend your real hard earned cash to get easy money. I don't play GTA to "work" and put in 40 hours of game play just to get a semi decent amount of money.  I steal 2 cars that are exotics for simeon and get 2k? LOL, talk about a tool. Those of you who enjoy "working" and "earning" in GTA probably dont earn in real life, that would explain it. Its slow, missions (so far) are repetitive and not what I expected. Hopefully the heists make up for it a little bit.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users