Photo

GTAO is boring after patch

220 replies to this topic
danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

People just want everything right NOW. That's not how this game was suppose to be but since they were able to replay the same missions hundreds of times it messed it all up.

This. All these little ass kids playing want everything before everyone else so they can have "superiority" over people in a game. I'm fine with waiting a couple weeks before I am able to buy a nice house. I have a 2 car garage and I'm quite happy with that right now. All you guys are bitching because rockstar patched an EXPLOIT. f*cking ridiculous.

I am sorry you have all the time in the world to do boring missions where it gives you 5k-10k. Yeah that's real fun.

I would love to be friends with you real life. I bet if I were wanting to go out and socialize with other people and I asked you to tag along, you'd prefer to play the long drawn out missions in GTA lol SQUARE

lol and repeating one mission over amd over for hour pn end is fun? jesus christ use your common sense

OmchGaming
  • OmchGaming

Public Enemy

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:06 PM

It's funny because people think they are entitled to easily achieving the 10 car garage stocked with every super car fully tuned with full weapons. That wasn't the point of it in the first place, if you want that you are going to have to work for it or cheat (buy micro transactions).

So wahh wahh cry because you can't get 5,000,000 easy anymore.

No but it also should not take 500,000 hours of f*cking gameplay just to get 25k (over exageration of course) but still. This IS GTA it's about MONEY and KILLING and CARS.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

Seriously, do survival missions. I raked in 12 grand in one session of 8 waves. I dunno how many full waves they have in them, but I heard some guys got to wave 30 and walked away with a million each.

Hmm....I heard they max out at Wave 10 /$25K

Coggels
  • Coggels

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:07 PM Edited by Coggels, 09 October 2013 - 07:07 PM.

It isn't a race to the finish line, y'know. There seems to be a lot of people complaining about how long it'll take to genuinely earn money as opposed to grinding, which, really, isn't that the f*cking point? You spend a long, periodic time PLAYING the game in order to EARN things?

It isn't going anywhere. Chill. Enjoy it. Pace yourself.

• Moonshield, archiebunker, BLAQK ROXSTAR and 1 other like this

danny2n
  • danny2n

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:09 PM

It isn't a race to the finish line, y'know. There seems to be a lot of people complaining about how long it'll take to genuinely earn money as opposed to grinding, which, really, isn't that the f*cking point? You spend a long, periodic time PLAYING the game in order to EARN things?

thiss

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:10 PM Edited by nexoric, 09 October 2013 - 07:10 PM.

People just want everything right NOW. That's not how this game was suppose to be but since they were able to replay the same missions hundreds of times it messed it all up.

This. All these little ass kids playing want everything before everyone else so they can have "superiority" over people in a game. I'm fine with waiting a couple weeks before I am able to buy a nice house. I have a 2 car garage and I'm quite happy with that right now. All you guys are bitching because rockstar patched an EXPLOIT. f*cking ridiculous.

I am sorry you have all the time in the world to do boring missions where it gives you 5k-10k. Yeah that's real fun.

I would love to be friends with you real life. I bet if I were wanting to go out and socialize with other people and I asked you to tag along, you'd prefer to play the long drawn out missions in GTA lol SQUARE

lol and repeating one mission over amd over for hour pn end is fun? jesus christ use your common sense

Oh please quote me where I said it was fun. Good luck wasting hours trying to find something that doesn't exist, moron

Barneybabarney
  • Barneybabarney

Hong Kong GTA V

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:11 PM

I agree with you, totally.
But what if everybody earned so many money there will be
16 choppers on the sky.
16 jets on the sky.
16 super car on the road.
16 luxury boat yacht on sea.
16 player mini gunning and rocketing the town or right on your face.

It's all about The pros and cons.

adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:12 PM

I think the big picture most of these people are missing is, rockstar just wants to make more money from microtransactions, for instance.. If you steal a 2 Million dollar Titan airplane from some about 20 mercenaries and land it across the map for someone. I think I would want more then 10 thousand dollars for my work.. So yea obviously the people who like the way rockstar has this setup either are going to be paying for online money, or are too dumb to see that this game could have been f*cking ace if they would have done the economy right. If you give me a much more difficult mission then stealing a bit of coke for gerald I expect to get paid more then a bit of coke.. Why should I kill 2 rooftops of men and then fly a helicopter to a location and kill off more people.. for the exact same payout that I got from a sh*tty coke deal? Oh I know why.. Because micro-transactions.

Or maybe Rockstar wants people to have things to accomplish and a reason to play a month from now. I can tell you the people who have been spamming missions for millions of rp and dollars won't have much to do in a month, will get bored and will move on.

damienr95
  • damienr95

Crackhead

• Members

LMFAO Yet you do the SAME mission OVER and OVER 300 times a day doing the same thing over and over at least what I'm doing has some variety.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

The game is flat out boring though without Money and Ranking.

Sure I come off as a child with no attention to detail but I play games for fun. Not for boring mediocre DM bullsh*t.

Assuming I am a kid is

I agree with you, totally.
But what if everybody earned so many money there will be
16 choppers on the sky.
16 jets on the sky.
16 super car on the road.
16 luxury boat yacht on sea.
16 player mini gunning and rocketing the town or right on your face.

It's all about The pros and cons.

I'd kill them all. That'd be fun cuz I am a former GTA4 pilot and I would love to challenge BUT NO I CAN'T HAVE IT YET -.-

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

Ever since that patch, GTAO has just become really boring.

I enjoyed earning money before the patch. I actually felt like I made progress every day. But no, Rockstar decided that ANY effective way of making money that doesn't involve microtransactions should be removed. Now, all there is to do is the same old missions a bunch of times, and getting barely any XP or cash. What fun is that? This game really is only for people who pay for microtransactions. It's noob friendly. Even the f*cking races are noob friendly. In GTA4, races were fun because it was balanced. GTAV just plain sucks. Catchup? Wow. That's like getting killed 50 times in a deathmatch and saying "I SUCK AT THIS GAME I DESERVE 100 FREE KILLS". Slipstream? WAAAY too f*cking overpowered. Any noob can win a race by slipstreaming behind the guy in first, then ramming him. There is literally NO counter for the guy infront. You either get slipstreamed and rammed, or go offroad and get slowed down. That's just bullsh*t.

Pre-release info overhyped the game A LOT. That titan mission, that fake as f*ck setup they showed to CVG was just bullsh*t. Helicopter scout? BULLsh*t. You can ONLY afford a helicopter when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars. But if you can afford a helicopter, why would yoou NEED to do that mission at all? That's f*cking stupid. In their presentation, they have helicopter scouts, lots of action. In the real thing, it's drive to the airport, go through a bland gunfight JUST LIKE THE REST, then take the plane back.

We don't even get heists yet, and when we do, they won't even pay well. That's pretty much guaranteed. AND you need a heist planning board, which involves LOADS of grinding to afford it, BUT OH WAIT THAT GRINDING WAS PATCHED. Sure, I managed to get a 200k apartment through grinding, but that was fun grinding because I actually made progress. Now that grinding is fixed, no more meaningful progress can be made. I was saving up for an Entity XF, I have 500K and the car costs 800K, I planned to do some Violent Duct today and get money for that, but R* patched it so that's out the window. No Entity XF for you unless you spend AGES doing the same missions over and over WITH NO PROGRESS, or hand over real money.

/rant

Get a grip you idiot, farming obvious broken missions and beating the game in a couple of days wasn't the intention for online, now instead your crying because you have to actually do the jobs and i am glad they did patch it because now we might actually see some full lobbies, all of them were pretty much empty because people like you who wanted everything straight away were just doing the same mission over and over.

So would you rather play the game on your current level or would you rather be level 100 and enjoy all the cool stuff? If you choose the first choice then wow, you are boring ;)

I suppose in every MMO they should just make everyone max level at the start too resulting in half of the content being wasted right? Do you know how many cool missions there are in online? Probably not because he spam one mission, you call me boring yet your happy to replay the same scenario for hours and hours, f*cking dumbass.

Exactly. I am repeating the missions like you do but you are so far in denial to realize it, jerk off. Let me clear this up for you.

I just repeat the current one job. You are doing other jobs that require the same f*cking thing.

GO HERE, KILL THESE PEOPLE, RUN AWAY, DELIVER.

Oh yeah, such nice fun missions eh?

Mind arguing with me any more, asshole?

Not really because your clearly a 12 year old spoilt little bitch, im talking about the missions top fun, crooked cops, the others that require teams, but oops you wouldn't know about them. Hopefully you and your kind f*ck off when the new COD comes out.

Talking about spoiled when it has to do with a f*cking videogame? You really take videogames seriously don't you? sad little f*ck

Says the one raging because he cant show off all his cash to his friends anymore, tell me something please? If you could still farm the high paid out missions with high experience rewards and reached max level with millions to spend what would you do after 2 weeks? You would come back and cry like the little muppet you are about there not being anything left to do in the game.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

LMFAO Yet you do the SAME mission OVER and OVER 300 times a day doing the same thing over and over at least what I'm doing has some variety.

Variety? Wow another person in denial.

rap206
  • rap206

Player Hater

• Members

With the title GTAO is boring after patch, Do you mean harder after patch ? 

obviously that you would be in it for the long term gain rather than the few hours and get everything , but then again harder does usually lead to quitting so at least the servers would be lighter on the load and maybe more reliable right now 

damienr95
  • damienr95

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by damienr95, 09 October 2013 - 07:15 PM.

I'd kill them all. That'd be fun cuz I am a former GTA4 pilot and I would love to challenge BUT NO I CAN'T HAVE IT YET -.-

Poor you :( you cant get everything you want day one. Everyone please gather around so we can cry with this little bitch.

And I said SOME variety you f*cking pleb. I don't do the missions most of the time I do races and Survival so when I do the missions there is some new things considering the new ranks.

SlimShadynig
  • SlimShadynig

Karandinho

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

+1

Coggels
  • Coggels

Rat

• Members

Clearly this game separates two types of people from this generation: those who are prepared to work for what they want, and those who want it handed it to them on a plate because they feel they're owed it. The irony being for the latter, of course, is that even the characters of this game and the real life gangsters and degenerates they emulate work their f*cking ass off in whatever bust, drug, heist, etc, that they do.

leponder
  • leponder

The Mirror Park Stabber

• Members

• Raced golf carts

You remember what race that was? Or is it any of them where you can choose vehicle class? If so what class was it cause that sounds like stupid fun.

Scrumpy
  • Scrumpy

Glory From Shame

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

I farmed enough in my opinion I got enough for a car and apartment. I feel like it was owed to me for losing my character and standing at the Lamar race for two days waiting for the first mission to work.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Ever since that patch, GTAO has just become really boring.

I enjoyed earning money before the patch. I actually felt like I made progress every day. But no, Rockstar decided that ANY effective way of making money that doesn't involve microtransactions should be removed. Now, all there is to do is the same old missions a bunch of times, and getting barely any XP or cash. What fun is that? This game really is only for people who pay for microtransactions. It's noob friendly. Even the f*cking races are noob friendly. In GTA4, races were fun because it was balanced. GTAV just plain sucks. Catchup? Wow. That's like getting killed 50 times in a deathmatch and saying "I SUCK AT THIS GAME I DESERVE 100 FREE KILLS". Slipstream? WAAAY too f*cking overpowered. Any noob can win a race by slipstreaming behind the guy in first, then ramming him. There is literally NO counter for the guy infront. You either get slipstreamed and rammed, or go offroad and get slowed down. That's just bullsh*t.

Pre-release info overhyped the game A LOT. That titan mission, that fake as f*ck setup they showed to CVG was just bullsh*t. Helicopter scout? BULLsh*t. You can ONLY afford a helicopter when you have hundreds of thousands of dollars. But if you can afford a helicopter, why would yoou NEED to do that mission at all? That's f*cking stupid. In their presentation, they have helicopter scouts, lots of action. In the real thing, it's drive to the airport, go through a bland gunfight JUST LIKE THE REST, then take the plane back.

We don't even get heists yet, and when we do, they won't even pay well. That's pretty much guaranteed. AND you need a heist planning board, which involves LOADS of grinding to afford it, BUT OH WAIT THAT GRINDING WAS PATCHED. Sure, I managed to get a 200k apartment through grinding, but that was fun grinding because I actually made progress. Now that grinding is fixed, no more meaningful progress can be made. I was saving up for an Entity XF, I have 500K and the car costs 800K, I planned to do some Violent Duct today and get money for that, but R* patched it so that's out the window. No Entity XF for you unless you spend AGES doing the same missions over and over WITH NO PROGRESS, or hand over real money.

/rant

Get a grip you idiot, farming obvious broken missions and beating the game in a couple of days wasn't the intention for online, now instead your crying because you have to actually do the jobs and i am glad they did patch it because now we might actually see some full lobbies, all of them were pretty much empty because people like you who wanted everything straight away were just doing the same mission over and over.

So would you rather play the game on your current level or would you rather be level 100 and enjoy all the cool stuff? If you choose the first choice then wow, you are boring ;)

I suppose in every MMO they should just make everyone max level at the start too resulting in half of the content being wasted right? Do you know how many cool missions there are in online? Probably not because he spam one mission, you call me boring yet your happy to replay the same scenario for hours and hours, f*cking dumbass.

Exactly. I am repeating the missions like you do but you are so far in denial to realize it, jerk off. Let me clear this up for you.

I just repeat the current one job. You are doing other jobs that require the same f*cking thing.

GO HERE, KILL THESE PEOPLE, RUN AWAY, DELIVER.

Oh yeah, such nice fun missions eh?

Mind arguing with me any more, asshole?

Not really because your clearly a 12 year old spoilt little bitch, im talking about the missions top fun, crooked cops, the others that require teams, but oops you wouldn't know about them. Hopefully you and your kind f*ck off when the new COD comes out.

Talking about spoiled when it has to do with a f*cking videogame? You really take videogames seriously don't you? sad little f*ck

Says the one raging because he cant show off all his cash to his friends anymore, tell me something please? If you could still farm the high paid out missions with high experience rewards and reached max level with millions to spend what would you do after 2 weeks? You would come back and cry like the little muppet you are about there not being anything left to do in the game.

Assuming I am raging because you are a sheep that goes with every overused unoriginal phrase on the internet. You are lame as sh*t.. I wouldn't show off, either. Your comments are by far the dumbest! Like I literally just want to stare at a wall for 2 seconds and just be like "WTF?" I like how you assume I'd do this sh*t though. Just tells me that if anyone has a different opinion than you, you judge them for everything and you look down. You are a f*cking loser. Face it.

slk1981
  • slk1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

ing-little-girl-cry-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe2830

Sigfyy
  • Sigfyy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

u hv to blyz it fgt

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

i agree although I don't grind the same mission I haven't played more than 4 because they are just boring af and in some I waste more ammo than it is actually worth imo, jobs that pay 1-5k lmao what a f*cking joke.

I believe that they need to stop with their greedy ass method and make money more easy to obtain because I rather do the same job that gives me 10k than doing different jobs that only pay me 3k.. especially considering how high sh*t costs in the game and how much I have to spend on ammo cause I cant pick up the npc's ammo.

TatezMcgatez
  • TatezMcgatez

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I make money and i enjoy working for it. Sounds to me like you need either a tampon or some balls.

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:19 PM Edited by twigs2001, 09 October 2013 - 07:19 PM.

Assuming I am raging because you are a sheep that goes with every overused unoriginal phrase on the internet. You are lame as sh*t.. I wouldn't show off, either. Your comments are by far the dumbest! Like I literally just want to stare at a wall for 2 seconds and just be like "WTF?" I like how you assume I'd do this sh*t though. Just tells me that if anyone has a different opinion than you, you judge them for everything and you look down. You are a f*cking loser. Face it.

You didn't answer the question because you know i am right, go ahead rockstar give this guy everything in GTA online so he quits the game after having nothing left to earn please.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

I agree, it's the slowest way. I don't mind to be honest, I earned so far 70k and bought Garage for 30k and still no safe house. I can't pay my real money for virtual.

slk1981
  • slk1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

pete_cry_gif.gif

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Clearly this game separates two types of people from this generation: those who are prepared to work for what they want, and those who want it handed it to them on a plate because they feel they're owed it. The irony being for the latter, of course, is that even the characters of this game and the real life gangsters and degenerates they emulate work their f*cking ass off in whatever bust, drug, heist, etc, that they do.

Look. IN GTA4 everything was there. Everything except clothes. Couldn't give a sh*t about that though. I want to face people in Helicopters but I need a million dollars for it... I don't want to play the missions I hate for months trying to get it. It's a waste of time and it feels like a chore more than a videogame

slk1981
  • slk1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

25903973-cry-gif-.gif

twigs2001
  • twigs2001

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

And btw nexoric, you lost your argument when you said this game was about ranking, more proof your just a butthurt CoD kid LOL!

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

QQ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users