Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why GTA V shouldn't be released for the PC.

34 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

There are multiple reasons, first of all, almost everyone who was waiting for GTA V on PC has already bought a console and has already bought GTA V. Why should they buy it again on PC? Second of all, it's clear how GTA V wants people to play their game, no hacking, no cheats at all, this is easily possible in GTA V if it gets released on PC. I'll bet you that after a few hours of GTA V's (if it gets) release, people will have already made hacks for it, made cheats for it, made mods for it, and so on. So this is more like, "Why GTA V WON'T be released for the PC", because R* wants their games to be taken seriously, but that being said, even on PS3 people have found bugs and exploited them. 

Kid, to be honest ur a console worm.

U didn't even know and saw what mods does with GTA IV and how they extended the game life, or even how cool is to run a real model of ferrari 458 italia in the game u like, and not a fkin fake that R* do. So many racing games have real cars for theyr models and R* is still using to made jokes in theyr game...

Hope my post will open ur eyes a bit.

I think Rockstar doesn't use real cars, because most companies don't want their names associated with a game like this. Racing games are one thing, but a game where you torture and kill people is quite another.

xRDASeken
  • xRDASeken

n00b slayer

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

There are multiple reasons, first of all, almost everyone who was waiting for GTA V on PC has already bought a console and has already bought GTA V. Why should they buy it again on PC? Second of all, it's clear how GTA V wants people to play their game, no hacking, no cheats at all, this is easily possible in GTA V if it gets released on PC. I'll bet you that after a few hours of GTA V's (if it gets) release, people will have already made hacks for it, made cheats for it, made mods for it, and so on. So this is more like, "Why GTA V WON'T be released for the PC", because R* wants their games to be taken seriously, but that being said, even on PS3 people have found bugs and exploited them. 

You're clearly not a predominant PC gamer.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:14 PM Edited by blackrooster_, 10 October 2013 - 05:15 PM.

Although the OP may be a bit misguided, he does indirectly make a very good point ... since GTA V for the PC would be heavily modded, wouldn't this go against the idea of Rockstar implementing the ridiculous Bad Sport system? Wouldn't every person who modded the game automatically be labeled as a bad sport?

Foxhunt
  • Foxhunt

Highway To Hell

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 PM Edited by xFrostByte77x, 10 October 2013 - 05:20 PM.

There are people every where who just simply don't know what they're talking about, and it's quite sad.

BLAQK ROXSTAR
  • BLAQK ROXSTAR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 PM

I am a PC gamer. And i can tell you that 'mods' should never be mentioned in order to criticise a product. Mods, as a fellow poster said, increase the lifetime of the game as you can create new and interesting content. R* are using this exact method for GTA 5 by releasing public creator tools. that is essentially modding. For some reason you just dont like the word?

Because the OP associates mods with cheating which is f*cking stupid. Not every mod has to do with cheating or trying to gain some type of unfair advantage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users