Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why GTA V shouldn't be released for the PC.

34 replies to this topic
kabahaly
  • kabahaly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:49 PM

There are multiple reasons, first of all, almost everyone who was waiting for GTA V on PC has already bought a console and has already bought GTA V. Why should they buy it again on PC? Second of all, it's clear how GTA V wants people to play their game, no hacking, no cheats at all, this is easily possible in GTA V if it gets released on PC. I'll bet you that after a few hours of GTA V's (if it gets) release, people will have already made hacks for it, made cheats for it, made mods for it, and so on. So this is more like, "Why GTA V WON'T be released for the PC", because R* wants their games to be taken seriously, but that being said, even on PS3 people have found bugs and exploited them. 

PittDawg
  • PittDawg

Trick

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

There are multiple reasons, first of all, almost everyone who was waiting for GTA V on PC has already bought a console and has already bought GTA V. Why should they buy it again on PC? Second of all, it's clear how GTA V wants people to play their game, no hacking, no cheats at all, this is easily possible in GTA V if it gets released on PC. I'll bet you that after a few hours of GTA V's (if it gets) release, people will have already made hacks for it, made cheats for it, made mods for it, and so on. So this is more like, "Why GTA V WON'T be released for the PC", because R* wants their games to be taken seriously, but that being said, even on PS3 people have found bugs and exploited them. 

Better question is WTF do you care?

• BLAQK ROXSTAR, -TommyVercetti- and J_Gatsby like this

kabahaly
  • kabahaly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Better question is WTF do you care?

I didn't even ask a question, I was expressing my opinion on the GTA V release for the PC, which won't happen in my opinion.

leponder
  • leponder

The Mirror Park Stabber

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:56 PM

"Why GTA V WON'T be released for the PC", because R* wants their games to be taken seriously

It just made a billion dollars faster than any other game or movie. They'd be stupid not to.

nudleloff
  • nudleloff

Square Civilian

• Members

This thread......... really

BzUjkoH.gif

• J_Gatsby likes this

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

You could of just condensed your post into

"because PC is full of pirating peasants"

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:57 PM

I know a few people personally that have not purchased a console or GTA V b/c they are waiting on the PC release, which will happen.

UncleBensRiceTime
  • UncleBensRiceTime

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:00 PM

Rockstar have implemented cheats in the singleplayer mode on both platforms and I would happily pay full price again for a copy of GTA V on PC. I don't want it on PC for mods or hacks, I want it for a better physical performance.

On Xbox the fps is capped at 25 and fails to hit it a lot of the time

On Ps3 the fps is capped at 30 and also fails to hit it

The PC does not have a capped fps limit, the render distance would be much further and dedicated servers will be made client side to hold more than 16 players on GTAO.

Yes there are hackers on PC, same with console platforms... and modding, well modding gets more out of the game it could be comedic or something to improve graphical resolution.

Also why would it matter to you if it was released on PC? It wouldn't effect you in any way by the sounds of it.

bNy_
  • bNy_

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

You do realize that they will release the game for PC right? And it will generate a lot of money... 

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:03 PM

it will generate a lot of money... 

pftahahahahahaha

PC spreadsheeters don't buy games, silly.

teh_g
  • teh_g

Time for a brew..

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:04 PM Edited by teh_g, 09 October 2013 - 04:04 PM.

sorry mis-post.

Archadius
  • Archadius

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

Lmao you can easily port hacks from a pc to a console with a thumb drive, so regardless of its release for the pc there will still be Hax. And besides there's no inter console playing so the pc players will play with the pc players just like the Xbox plays with Xbox and PS3 plays with PS3

kabahaly
  • kabahaly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

If it gets released on PC I'll be the first to pirate it.

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

PC's are for web browsing and do not have the power to process something as demanding as GTA V.

zyMboL
  • zyMboL

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

I got cancer from reading this post.

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:18 AM

It'll be released for the PC as a MMPOG...with thousands of players and Basketball and Volleyball...then the Console players will be like WTF??, then the Modders will Mod the heck out of it and GTA O for the PC Will get Curse support. R* will make a Trillion Dollars in the first month because they add $40 expansion packs.

Diablo_rf
  • Diablo_rf

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:32 AM Edited by Diablo_rf, 10 October 2013 - 11:33 AM.

Kid, to be honest ur a console worm.

U didn't even know and saw what mods does with GTA IV and how they extended the game life, or even how cool is to run a real model of ferrari 458 italia in the game u like, and not a fkin fake that R* do. So many racing games have real cars for theyr models and R* is still using to made jokes in theyr game...

Hope my post will open ur eyes a bit.

• aandrekun likes this

TommyKaira
  • TommyKaira

Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:35 AM

by the way releasing GTA V for PC is sligtly a different scenario then releasing GTA Online for PC.
And even if they release GTA Online ( about I´m 100% sure) they will only face the same problems as every other online game -> doesn´t mean nobody wants to buy it.

And about the fact that a lot player bought a console and the game blablabla:

Rockstar has for sure very acknowledged Marketing experts which will  decide on their own if the release will be worth it or not.
I could imagine everybody gives a sh*t about the graphics and the 16 player lobbies of the old consoles when rockstar announces the PC version in FullHD and 32 or even more player per lobby

vash_021
  • vash_021

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

Next tread why your mom shouldn't dress you

Sir_Sullivan
  • Sir_Sullivan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:45 AM Edited by Sir_Sullivan, 10 October 2013 - 11:47 AM.

OP is a retard.

If everyone would think like he does PC would have no games at all.

Well neither would consoles, because they have hackers/modders too.

OP is clearly just a console user, computers are too complicated.

• -TommyVercetti- likes this

-TommyVercetti-
  • -TommyVercetti-

@Vercetti Estate

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

PC's are for web browsing and do not have the power to process something as demanding as GTA V.

I lol'd

High end PC's >>>> all consoles

kabahaly
  • kabahaly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

To everyone that is mad: u mad brah?

Don't be mad that GTA V won't be released for PC.

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

Seems like OP hasn't looked on YouTube yet. Money hacks. Car hacks. Online hacks. These already exist for PS3 and 360. Ever since we were able to use flash drives to store our save files people have been editing the files to have billions and infinite health online and off.

Coolstream
  • Coolstream

Superfly

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:22 PM

Look at every game for all consoles, let's take CoD and Battlefield as examples, Hacks for PS3? Yes! Hacks for Xbox 360? Yes! Hacks for PC? Yes!

Just because we already know people will be cheating on PC (As some already have on PS3) doesn't mean PC players should be limited.

ding chaves six
  • ding chaves six

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:25 PM Edited by ding chaves six, 10 October 2013 - 03:26 PM.

ITT console peasant that wouldn't be able to run the game on PC above low settings. Nah but in all seriousness OP is a colossal fa**ot like always.

Zepren
  • Zepren

Worldbreaker

• Angels of Death MC
  • Scotland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Mods, mods and more mods. That's why. Oh and it'll be prettier. I have the collector's edition on 360 and I'll still be buying it on pc.

kabahaly
  • kabahaly

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

ur mum is dead fag how sadistic r u

Howej004
  • Howej004

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:36 PM

How do you know when someones a PC gamer? Don't worry, they'll tell you... repeatedly. 

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

/FAIL THREAD

I'm not a PC Gamer but I'd love to see what mods people come up with. 

mdcw9
  • mdcw9

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:52 PM

I am a PC gamer. And i can tell you that 'mods' should never be mentioned in order to criticise a product. Mods, as a fellow poster said, increase the lifetime of the game as you can create new and interesting content. R* are using this exact method for GTA 5 by releasing public creator tools. that is essentially modding. For some reason you just dont like the word?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users