Quantcast

» «
Photo

When will R*release a companion app for Android?

18 replies to this topic
Our lord Steve Jobs
  • Our lord Steve Jobs

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

All the iOS devices have a iFruit app but i hate how slow my 32-bit iPhone 4s is. I have a faster Android phone but there are no such app for them. Who thinks an Android app is good? Of course, it can't be iFruit, it's got to be like Franklin's phone.

FrostKnivEz
  • FrostKnivEz

Just epicly epic me

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:38 PM

What I don't get is that Rockstar release there products/games/apps/whatever on the sh*ttier platform first.

I really don't get why Rockstar can't just release there games/apps on all the platforms at the same time. Rockstar lost out of a LOT of money by not releasing the PC version of GTA V with the console version. They also lost a lot of their fanbase too. The same goes for the iFruit app.

Getting real tired of your sh*t Rockstar 

jonc24
  • jonc24

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:27 PM

LOL , how do you figure Android is a sh*ttier platform than IOS? Most high end Android phones certainly outperform iPhones but the actual store system is leagues behind iOS. Not to mention that Android/Google Play downloads are WAY less than the App Store even though the android store is available to way more devices than the App Store. That's why R* released it there first. It has way more active users. Of course the whole thing shouldn't have been an app anyway and should have been available to everyone and from day 1.

Op- you're seriously complaining about this and you already have a 4s? The app isn't that advanced. I'm sure your 4s will handle it no problem.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

I laugh every time I see this thread.  And every time I see this thread, I break it down for you Mandroid pushers

The app is f*cking awful.  The Chop the Dog game is a joke of a game, and is completely f*cking worthless.  Worst 10 minutes I've ever spent on a "game".

The LS Customs doesnt do anything you cant do in game, except the plates.  If it bothers you that much you cant put i <3 D!k on your license plate right now, just download the PC app. 

The rest of the app is ads.  Literally, ads for every GTA game since GTA3.  No joke.  You guys are missing literally nothing.  Biggest waste of half a gig I've ever put on my phone, and I had angry birds at one point.

clee19892
  • clee19892

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:03 PM

I laugh every time I see this thread.  And every time I see this thread, I break it down for you Mandroid pushers

The app is f*cking awful.  The Chop the Dog game is a joke of a game, and is completely f*cking worthless.  Worst 10 minutes I've ever spent on a "game".

The LS Customs doesnt do anything you cant do in game, except the plates.  If it bothers you that much you cant put i <3 D!k on your license plate right now, just download the PC app. 

The rest of the app is ads.  Literally, ads for every GTA game since GTA3.  No joke.  You guys are missing literally nothing.  Biggest waste of half a gig I've ever put on my phone, and I had angry birds at one point.

So you are saying the changes you make to the car are pretty much as useless as what you do in-game?

/Tuomaz
  • /Tuomaz

都真寿

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

PC app?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:11 PM

In a few weeks or so...

I really want a damn custom plate.

FrostKnivEz
  • FrostKnivEz

Just epicly epic me

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:30 PM

LOL , how do you figure Android is a sh*ttier platform than IOS? Most high end Android phones certainly outperform iPhones but the actual store system is leagues behind iOS. Not to mention that Android/Google Play downloads are WAY less than the App Store even though the android store is available to way more devices than the App Store. That's why R* released it there first. It has way more active users. Of course the whole thing shouldn't have been an app anyway and should have been available to everyone and from day 1.

Op- you're seriously complaining about this and you already have a 4s? The app isn't that advanced. I'm sure your 4s will handle it no problem.

I think you read my post wrong, I said that iOS is the sh*tter platform. Thats why I said "Rockstar release there products/games/apps/whatever on the sh*ttier platform first." because iFruit was released on iOS first.

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

What I don't get is that Rockstar release there products/games/apps/whatever on the sh*ttier platform first.

I really don't get why Rockstar can't just release there games/apps on all the platforms at the same time. Rockstar lost out of a LOT of money by not releasing the PC version of GTA V with the console version. They also lost a lot of their fanbase too. The same goes for the iFruit app.

Getting real tired of your sh*t Rockstar 

2ofzHnX.png

• Kayli likes this

SSBBW
  • SSBBW

---

• Members

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:59 PM Edited by SSBBW, 17 October 2013 - 12:00 AM.

All the iOS devices have a iFruit app but i hate how slow my 32-bit iPhone 4s is. I have a faster Android phone but there are no such app for them. Who thinks an Android app is good? Of course, it can't be iFruit, it's got to be like Franklin's phone.

1.-Sell you iPhone 4S

2.-Sell you Android Device

3.-Go to a Apple Store

4.-Buy a iPhone 5S

5.-Profit.

saptis
  • saptis

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:01 AM Edited by saptis, 23 October 2013 - 09:02 AM.

It's been more than a month since GTA V release and still theres no iFruit app for Android devices.

That's just ridiculous cuz how long would it take to convert this app from iPhone/iPad to Android devices ? - if Rockstar can't do it than probably some home-made programmer can do it for free and what's more important - do it quickly. It's not about porting a whole game, it's just an smartphone app, nothing more - could it be so hard ? 

Is there some deal between R* and Aplle or what ? It R* states on their website "comming soon for Androit" than how log do they mean by "soon" ?

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Glitcher In Relapse

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

trust me, you faildroid users are not missing anything...

rohra
  • rohra

ROHRA

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

Without Reading Anything the obvious answer through plain common sense is..uhh.. NEVER

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

1.-Sell you iPhone 4S

3.-Go to a Apple Store

4.-Buy a iPhone 5S

5.-Profit.

f*ck iPhone.

It would take more then using iFruit to get me to buy one of those pieces of baby crud.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

1.-Sell you iPhone 4S

3.-Go to a Apple Store

4.-Buy a iPhone 5S

5.-Profit.

f*ck iPhone.

It would take more then using iFruit to get me to buy one of those pieces of baby crud.

If I had a Samdung that held value like a sinking brick, I'd have a lot of misplaced anger too.

xterrorist
  • xterrorist

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by xterrorist, 23 October 2013 - 02:13 PM.

1.-Sell you iPhone 4S

3.-Go to a Apple Store

4.-Buy a iPhone 5S

5.-Profit.

f*ck iPhone.

If I had a Samdung that held value like a sinking brick, I'd have a lot of misplaced anger too.

I don't care about holding value.

I would rather have a phone that does what I want instead of the Apple kindergarten sh*t that is so useless it's mapping sends you across active airport runways, it has next to no customization, has a battery that only lasts hours instead of days and is only popular because there are so many posers with absolutely no idea about technology.

No one who is serious about their phones functionality wants an iPhone.

For now it is Droid all the way.

And whose angry?

Osho
  • Osho

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

I hate to say this but some people don't keep themselves updated... and others seem to not care and enjoy confusing those who visit forums for genuine info related V
If you guys check Rockstar website it says, "Coming soon for Android devices
via Google Play as well as for
Windows Phone, PlayStation Mobile
and Vita."

Now that should answer clearly to the doubt.
There is no point discussing why on Iphone, since it's the Developers preference anf no one should waste logic over such thing.
We have the Grand Theft Auto V that requires no phone to play, isn't?

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

I am suprised people still care about the apps at this point. I myself have lost all interest in training Chop or shaking the little sh*ts paw. If R* was smart they would skip the app bullsh*t and just implement the controls into the f*cking game.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Who gives a f*ck about a f*cking app when the god damn online game doesn't f*cking work properly!?
Although my online has been fine and I've got the app too so I should probably chill.
  • Curlypyebs likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users