63 replies to this topic
SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Who even wants a PC release anymore?

Me and millions of other PC gamers out there.

Anyways, it's pretty clear GTA V is coming to PC ever since the Nvidia leak, the way they backtracked their statement was fairly suspicious, as if Rockstar had told them to backtrack it.

same as they revealed false System Specs for CoD Ghosts while they are partnered with Activision?

These two things are not comparable with each other at all. Nvidia's statement wasn't really misinformation. It is impossible to make such a mistake. You do not simply confuse "Grand Theft Auto V" with another title. And you do not make a fallacious statement, and correct it a day after. It would have been another story if they corrected themselves instantly, but it took them A DAY.

Indeed. Nvidia is a big name in the gaming and business world. They won't and never make a mistake.

It's impossible as you said. I mean, think for a second, a big company really coming out of a cave

and start saying "GTAV will be out for PC in autumn"? That'll never happen.

• Albert Kike likes this

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:13 PM

Too many mods and cheats on PC versions of GTA. But I hope you guys get your wish. No one should be left out.

This is a very stupid comment, people do mods for different reasons

A) Test your coding skills, and eventually become a programmer

B) Adds things that improves game play or is just for fun (iCenhancer for example)

It is not intended to be something that'll ruin the game for anyone. 

Cheats? THIS happens everywhere... Everyone cheats on every platform, people that disagree with it are retards. I used to play a lot of Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 and Microsoft along with rockstar didn't even ban the xRDSx Clan which was filled with cheaters, PS3 gets hacked very often. On PC it is the same thing as well. Same thing for piracy, every platform is filled with pirates, do you guys think that some people with the early copy of GTA V(X360 and PS3) didn't upload the ISO into Pirate Bay ? Cry me a river. Cheats, piracy and even Mods happens on every platform, whoever complains about other platforms are either hypocrites or extremely retard/elitist.

I hope Rockstar someday learns how to speak with their costumers more often, It wouldn't ruin anything for them, I don't know if it's arrogance or just fear of talking from Rockstar, they for sure need a new PR to be more informative and objective. 

Okay I take it back, I hope you guys don't get it on PC. Tried to be moddest. The only people I knew had GTA on PC, all they did was complain about Mods and people cheating, I have heard no complaints on console on this issue for this game Online yet. Not one. Oh yeah, I think Nvidia sucks too.

Yep, you are hungry, you don't have Snickers. So, keep eating turds, that's all you need.

Keep eating turd while you are hungry playing on your ancient console.

We PC gamers can eat Snickers while playing GTAV on PC. We already stocked up the Snickers.

I'll guess I'll be eatin my turd sandwhich w/ some GTA V on my ancient console. Don't be jelous of my turd sandwhich you Nvidia sheep.

PC always wins, now shut up. Keep trolling like that and you'll be seeing a ban very soon.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Too many mods and cheats on PC versions of GTA. But I hope you guys get your wish. No one should be left out.

B) Adds things that improves game play or is just for fun (iCenhancer for example)

Cheats? THIS happens everywhere... Everyone cheats on every platform, people that disagree with it are retards. I used to play a lot of Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 and Microsoft along with rockstar didn't even ban the xRDSx Clan which was filled with cheaters, PS3 gets hacked very often. On PC it is the same thing as well. Same thing for piracy, every platform is filled with pirates, do you guys think that some people with the early copy of GTA V(X360 and PS3) didn't upload the ISO into Pirate Bay ? Cry me a river. Cheats, piracy and even Mods happens on every platform, whoever complains about other platforms are either hypocrites or extremely retard/elitist.

I hope Rockstar someday learns how to speak with their costumers more often, It wouldn't ruin anything for them, I don't know if it's arrogance or just fear of talking from Rockstar, they for sure need a new PR to be more informative and objective. 

Okay I take it back, I hope you guys don't get it on PC. Tried to be moddest. The only people I knew had GTA on PC, all they did was complain about Mods and people cheating, I have heard no complaints on console on this issue for this game Online yet. Not one. Oh yeah, I think Nvidia sucks too.

Yep, you are hungry, you don't have Snickers. So, keep eating turds, that's all you need.

We PC gamers can eat Snickers while playing GTAV on PC. We already stocked up the Snickers.

I'll guess I'll be eatin my turd sandwhich w/ some GTA V on my ancient console. Don't be jelous of my turd sandwhich you Nvidia sheep.

PC always wins, now shut up. Keep trolling like that and you'll be seeing a ban very soon.

"PC always wins" 

"You JElous" 

And this is how humanity walks... 

PC or console doesn't matter, nobody gives a f*ck. No one wins when you are doing a pointless "war" about it.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

I'll buy it if R* releases for PC, but I only really care if some modding tools get released from R* or someone else. Sanny Builder was incredible for 3D era GTA games. I was too lazy(aka stupid ;)) to figure out how to make the more complex scripts for GTA IV, but with SA, I can make anything I want into a cleo script. 

SmokeyCL
  • SmokeyCL

Organized Crime Mastermind

• Members
  • Chile

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:03 AM Edited by SmokeyCL, 10 October 2013 - 12:04 AM.

I played GTA V on my PS3 and I want to enjoy a fully enhanced experience on the PC now, with ultra high graphics and fun.

And yeah, I'm a PC gamer. Haven't bought a PS3 game since 2011. I adquired GTA V because I couldn't resist.

KawakSallas
  • KawakSallas

Kifflom

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:51 AM

http://socialclub.ro...bs?platFormId=8

Hover your mouse above the arrow and you'll see this

g63ZhMU.png

It's (almost) happening

amazingxx
  • amazingxx

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

You know why they don't want to release it for PC? Because piracy, now stop asking for PC version...

There's about the same amount of piracy on consoles, also the used game market is even worse to devs.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:00 AM

This news is for the Dumb and the Dumber.

Ain't we all are intel? 

nothing special to me.

Lordani66
  • Lordani66

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:12 AM

They say so because they know PC gaming is almost dead, they want to keep it alive, they are scarred.

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 10:01 AM Edited by IIluminati, 10 October 2013 - 10:06 AM.

douchebag is a douchebag. 

PC Gamers are legit. They always create the sickest mods and some of them landed some serious jobs for their efforts and work.

You'll never be as productive or talented so keep trolling the forums with that attitude...

• qweqwu likes this

Slip1000
  • Slip1000

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:22 PM

I don't understand how people can honestly argue over which platform is better? Saying things like "Us PC Gamers" or " We console gamers" makes it sound as if you are in some kind of cult. It sounds ridiculous.
I played on a console as a kid, then built my own PC and used that until a year ago and now im back to a console again as my circumstances have changed which wont allow for me to have a PC. Can't everyone just take each thing for what it is? Rather than making it into some kind of do or die decision, just because you play one platform doesn't mean you cant play the other.

LotusRIP
  • LotusRIP

King of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:23 PM

PC gamers will cling onto anything... just wait until Rockstar say something about it, not a third party.

• Doland J. Trump likes this

P2FX
  • P2FX

I ain't no hipster.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I don't get it why some people say mods are bad. Mods are user generated stuffs like new vehicle new map new weapon new skin. Don't confuse mods and cheats. Cheats are something that change the game rules like health locking infinite ammo undamageable vehicles which are OK when used offline but inappropriate for online. It happens in every platform. There are more cheaters on GTA PC mutiplayer is because R* themself don't have much experience for online game making they don't have a good cheater detecting system.

Some developers like Maxis and Bethesda Softworks even release official modding tools to let people create their own content more easily.

liquid1988
  • liquid1988

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

People like myself who have gaming PCs....? GTA V will run 500% better and the video quality will be many times better than on Xbox or PS3. GTA4 is a great example of this

• qweqwu likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

You Sir, Do Not Praise The Sun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:03 PM

"PC always wins" 

"You JElous" 

And this is how humanity walks... 

PC or console doesn't matter, nobody gives a f*ck. No one wins when you are doing a pointless "war" about it.

Pointless wars is what America is all about. This country was built on them and still are. We love a good old fashioned argument. LOL

bossloft
  • bossloft

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

PC Version will be much better!

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:54 PM

http://socialclub.ro...bs?platFormId=8

Hover your mouse above the arrow and you'll see this

g63ZhMU.png

It's (almost) happening

Also coming to Android too! http://socialclub.ro...bs?platFormId=9

shoelaces!
  • shoelaces!

Cultural Critic, Feminist, Tea, Video Games.

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

[pirating Intensifies]

kastrenzo
  • kastrenzo

Hustler

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

Your statement is incredibly inaccurate but thank you.

I think the retarded console fanboys of here didn't read:

Money is dynamical hands changing it on the console at launch suggests timberland adding,  ”Somebody paid plenty of cash to create certain that title was exclusive” .

There is your reason of why GTA V isn't on PC at the moment...

I think a lot of people already knew that.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:54 PM

Im going to move this out of news since it really isnt official

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:16 PM

I want this on PC because if Rockstar doesn't make a LSPD DLC, then the LCPDFR team will.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:24 PM

I love how Console people are trying to sympathize with the PC guys, yet the PC guys are constantly bashing and hating on Console users in general.

Baffles me.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:39 PM

A great way to prove your guesswork that a game is coming to PC soon is OBVIOUSLY putting up a picture of a hard disc without even an actual cover art (Strapping the logo on a black background is not a cover art).

Looks like the other team stole your intel there, buddy.

S-T-F-U
  • S-T-F-U

Rockstar Employee

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by S-T-F-U, 18 January 2015 - 08:45 PM.

I lick mushrooms in my back garden.

ajrunke
  • ajrunke

I'm on a boat!

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

You know why they don't want to release it for PC? Because piracy, now stop asking for PC version...

Sure we're the pirates.... not like GTA V was pirated for xbox before it's own release oh no

They didn't expect those problems, but on PC, they would loose more money than the one they've put on.

I'd love to see a GTA V on PC, but if this happens, I'd also like to see it on PS4 or XBOX One(With thousands of improvements)

Lose* f*cking lose*. Loose refers to the FIT of an object.

pietrosaveri
  • pietrosaveri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Sure we're the pirates.... not like GTA V was pirated for xbox before it's own release oh no
They didn't expect those problems, but on PC, they would loose more money than the one they've put on.

I'd love to see a GTA V on PC, but if this happens, I'd also like to see it on PS4 or XBOX One(With thousands of improvements)
Lose* f*cking lose*. Loose refers to the FIT of an object.

I'm sorry for my bad english, if you read my motto, you can notice that I'm from Perú, and english is not my first language.

*Clutch*
  • *Clutch*

Peon

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

This wasnt the first time when R released a GTA. So they probably expected that a game leaks. But the numers arent big so it actually doesnt matter if few thousand download the game for xbox and ps via torrent. 
But anyway this is GTA and most of the fans know that it will come to pc. 

motorider420
  • motorider420

MotoRider42HC

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:00 AM

Single. Player.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

They say so because they know PC gaming is almost dead, they want to keep it alive, they are scarred.

PC gaming is dead? There are probably more PC gamers than 360 and PS3 gamers put together.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

#MetInPR 😍

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

i love how people get pumped when "sources" talk about gta 5 being released on pc... too bad they dont stop a second to think that any of the so called sources are from R*

as much as i love pc games, R* would lose money if they release this game on pc, because it only takes 1 copy for thousands of people to have the game for free on a torrent site.

is not like piracy dont happen with 360/ps3 games because it happen, but not the extends of the pc games.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users