» «
Photo

Intel Says GTA 5 is Coming to PC Very Soon

63 replies to this topic
bossloft
  • bossloft

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:32 PM Edited by bossloft, 09 October 2013 - 02:33 PM.

gta%205%20pc%20game.jpg?m=1381328978

It’s been an extended few weeks for computer gamers hoping that some form of announcement of grand theft auto V on the computer would be forthcoming. There’s been discussions, debates, arguments and even a well-liked petition to bring gta5 to the computer.

Intel has joined the fray as  Chris R. Silva, Director of selling for Intel’s Premium Notebooks,  has currently additionally commented on the GTA five console exclusivity that’s irritated such a big amount of computer gamers. talking to computer Gamer he says:

“At least with grand theft auto I don’t suppose it’ll be console exclusive terribly long. however that’s what happens after you have a spanking new launch with 2 corporations that have numerous cash lots of to create sure they need content.”

Money is dynamical hands changing it on the console at launch suggests timberland adding,  ”Somebody paid plenty of cash to create certain that title was exclusive” .

On the and aspect, computer gamers don't seem to be specifically in need of nice aortic aneurysm computer games, and with indie developers additionally bobbing up with artistic and attention-grabbing titles, the computer platform is stronger than ever. If Sony and Microsoft got to dispense with a load of money to stay games off the computer it will indicate that they’re a lot of involved concerning the computer and digital transfer market than they impart.
gta-5-e3-screenshot-8-640x359.jpg?m=1381
With GTA five having been out for a moment currently, the plug round the game has died down somewhat and computer gamers square measure currently wanting to the long run. a number of the large titles of this year square measure still embark like field four, Watch Dogs and also the new decision of Duty to call a couple of. There’s quite enough to get pleasure from to even fret a couple of computer unharness date for GTA five straight away. it'd be nice to ascertain it on the computer however it’s not value worrying concerning.

Zer0w5
  • Zer0w5

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:56 PM

And if only this was said by Rockstar themselves, oh right they wouldn't do such a thing instead they keep it quiet until every PC person loses interest of it.

• Big Danny K likes this

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

British and Proud!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Would be jokes if rockstar decided not to release a PC version just so they can concentrate on GTA ONLINE.

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Who even wants a PC release anymore?
  • Fuzzknuckles likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Too many mods and cheats on PC versions of GTA. But I hope you guys get your wish. No one should be left out.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:35 PM

Like, a few million people?

• Big Danny K and InstantCClassic like this

cldd
  • cldd

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

LOL

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:41 PM

Since Release I rarely hear someone saying " I want PC Version ".

I remember when they spammed the Forums and YT Videos with it. Now I rarely see someone.

And that Intel guy sounds like he knows nothing. Just guesswork from him.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I see nothing but good things for you my boy.

• Members
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:50 PM

Shut up.

Anyways, it's pretty clear GTA V is coming to PC ever since the Nvidia leak, the way they backtracked their statement was fairly suspicious, as if Rockstar had told them to backtrack it.

• Big Danny K likes this

iNero
  • iNero

Black Tiger Sex Machine

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:53 PM

Shut up.

Anyways, it's pretty clear GTA V is coming to PC ever since the Nvidia leak, the way they backtracked their statement was fairly suspicious, as if Rockstar had told them to backtrack it.

same as they revealed false System Specs for CoD Ghosts while they are partnered with Activision?

They know as much as you and me...

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

You try too hard.

• InstantCClassic likes this

pietrosaveri
  • pietrosaveri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:23 PM

You know why they don't want to release it for PC? Because piracy, now stop asking for PC version...

FrostKnivEz
  • FrostKnivEz

Just epicly epic me

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

You know why they don't want to release it for PC? Because piracy, now stop asking for PC version...

Sure we're the pirates.... not like GTA V was pirated for xbox before it's own release oh no

bossloft
  • bossloft

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

The graphic options will be soo much better. computer have much more power than. console games. at least untill xbox one and ps4 release

Look what GTA IV looks Modded on a PC. Now imaging GTA5

gta%20iv%20pc.jpg?m=1381336169

• Performer likes this

pietrosaveri
  • pietrosaveri

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by pietrosaveri, 09 October 2013 - 04:38 PM.

Sure we're the pirates.... not like GTA V was pirated for xbox before it's own release oh no

They didn't expect those problems, but on PC, they would loose more money than the one they've put on.

I'd love to see a GTA V on PC, but if this happens, I'd also like to see it on PS4 or XBOX One(With thousands of improvements)

Ruscris2
  • Ruscris2

Snow Storm

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

They didn't expect those problems, but on PC, they would loose more money than the one they've put on.

I'd love to see a GTA V on PC, but if this happens, I'd also like to see it on PS4 or XBOX One(With thousands of improvements)

lol.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:45 PM Edited by Edward-Is-A-Flunky45, 09 October 2013 - 04:48 PM.

Too many mods and cheats on PC versions of GTA. But I hope you guys get your wish. No one should be left out.

This is a very stupid comment, people do mods for different reasons

A) Test your coding skills, and eventually become a programmer

B) Adds things that improves game play or is just for fun (iCenhancer for example)

It is not intended to be something that'll ruin the game for anyone. 

Cheats? THIS happens everywhere... Everyone cheats on every platform, people that disagree with it are retards. I used to play a lot of Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 and Microsoft along with rockstar didn't even ban the xRDSx Clan which was filled with cheaters, PS3 gets hacked very often. On PC it is the same thing as well. Same thing for piracy, every platform is filled with pirates, do you guys think that some people with the early copy of GTA V(X360 and PS3) didn't upload the ISO into Pirate Bay ? Cry me a river. Cheats, piracy and even Mods happens on every platform, whoever complains about other platforms are either hypocrites or extremely retard/elitist.

I hope Rockstar someday learns how to speak with their costumers more often, It wouldn't ruin anything for them, I don't know if it's arrogance or just fear of talking from Rockstar, they for sure need a new PR to be more informative and objective. 

L_A_S_E_R
  • L_A_S_E_R

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:06 PM

I'm pretty sure that it's going to be £22 in the uk...correct me if im wrong

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:21 PM

B) Adds things that improves game play or is just for fun (iCenhancer for example)

Cheats? THIS happens everywhere... Everyone cheats on every platform, people that disagree with it are retards. I used to play a lot of Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 and Microsoft along with rockstar didn't even ban the xRDSx Clan which was filled with cheaters, PS3 gets hacked very often. On PC it is the same thing as well. Same thing for piracy, every platform is filled with pirates, do you guys think that some people with the early copy of GTA V(X360 and PS3) didn't upload the ISO into Pirate Bay ? Cry me a river. Cheats, piracy and even Mods happens on every platform, whoever complains about other platforms are either hypocrites or extremely retard/elitist.

I hope Rockstar someday learns how to speak with their costumers more often, It wouldn't ruin anything for them, I don't know if it's arrogance or just fear of talking from Rockstar, they for sure need a new PR to be more informative and objective. 

Okay I take it back, I hope you guys don't get it on PC. Tried to be moddest. The only people I knew had GTA on PC, all they did was complain about Mods and people cheating, I have heard no complaints on console on this issue for this game Online yet. Not one. Oh yeah, I think Nvidia sucks too.

Big Danny K
  • Big Danny K

GTA V's PC version is coming...

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

I read it already, its nothing new, conspirative speculations like this one come with every GTA release, the same was with GTA IV, the same will be with GTA V and even GTA VI, maybe there's a conspiracy, maybe not, but the fact is that they're doing it since GTA 3 and the PS2 era, and I don't think they're gonna change that, maybe the PC version of GTA V will be released not 7 months after the consoles but 4 months after the consoles, it'll never release simultaneously, because R* are greedy schmucks that accept bribes from Sony and Microsoft, even if these are legal agreements, it's still counts as a bribe in my book...

• buginafug likes this

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Gatorade me, b*tch.

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

PAUSE.

drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

They sell a lot of copies for PC - so they will release one day, but until somebody gives proper info, and stops speculating, we have to wait and see....

Personally I'd buy this game for PC as well, and add the older cars and give the Protags proper health etc (Franklin died from falling literally 2 feet today WTF) 

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Okay I take it back, I hope you guys don't get it on PC. Tried to be moddest. The only people I knew had GTA on PC, all they did was complain about Mods and people cheating, I have heard no complaints on console on this issue for this game Online yet. Not one. Oh yeah, I think Nvidia sucks too.

Yep, you are hungry, you don't have Snickers. So, keep eating turds, that's all you need.

Keep eating turd while you are hungry playing on your ancient console.

We PC gamers can eat Snickers while playing GTAV on PC. We already stocked up the Snickers.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

Yep, you are hungry, you don't have Snickers. So, keep eating turds, that's all you need.

We PC gamers can eat Snickers while playing GTAV on PC. We already stocked up the Snickers.

I'll guess I'll be eatin my turd sandwhich w/ some GTA V on my ancient console. Don't be jelous of my turd sandwhich you Nvidia sheep.

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Console elitists are the same as PC ones.. Oh god.

AlasClarin
  • AlasClarin

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by AlasClarin, 09 October 2013 - 07:01 PM.

I think the retarded console fanboys of here didn't read:

Money is dynamical hands changing it on the console at launch suggests timberland adding,  ”Somebody paid plenty of cash to create certain that title was exclusive” .

There is your reason of why GTA V isn't on PC at the moment...

• Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 likes this

Edward-Is-A-Flunky45
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45

Frazy as Cruck

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

I think the retarded console fanboys of here didn't read:

There is your reason of why GTA V isn't on PC at the moment...

Rockstar aren't dumb to don't make this release possible. They'd get a lot of cash with PC, not to mention that GTAO is perfect for the platform.

jimmycakes
  • jimmycakes

Playa

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Most likely Sony paid them off to keep it exclusive, not because they're scared of PC, but because they want it on new gen

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:46 PM Edited by esmittystud101, 09 October 2013 - 07:49 PM.

When you make someone wait for something.......they want it ten times more. The demand alone will skyrocket. Take a flu shot for example. Whenever there is a shortage, everyone wants one. When the are high in supply no one gives a sh*t about them. Plus I do think Next Gen is looking in from a distance like jimmycakes said.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 09 October 2013 - 08:28 PM Edited by Carl CJ Johnsons Brother Brian, 09 October 2013 - 08:29 PM.

Me and millions of other PC gamers out there.

same as they revealed false System Specs for CoD Ghosts while they are partnered with Activision?

These two things are not comparable with each other at all. Nvidia's statement wasn't really misinformation. It is impossible to make such a mistake. You do not simply confuse "Grand Theft Auto V" with another title. And you do not make a fallacious statement, and correct it a day after. It would have been another story if they corrected themselves instantly, but it took them A DAY.
  • Edward-Is-A-Flunky45 and Albert Kike like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users