Photo

Played GTA Online for 1 hour, never played again

73 replies to this topic
Skellyhell
  • Skellyhell

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:19 AM

Too many people have gone into GTA:O with high expectations. its persistant multiplayer, youre not meant to unlock everything on day 1, its meant to be a long grind to get cash and guns and fun

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

Disagreed. Online is amazing and I am completely addicted!

PS: maybe you should wait till you rank up higher before you complain, it only gets better as you level up.

theguitarist
  • theguitarist

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:28 AM

Some of you people sound like babies or spoiled kids. Online is fun and as you progress there are a variety of different missions. All I see is more and more complains every single day.

OP, you're a moron. Of course the first hours may seem boring but it gets way more fun! You probably don't enjoy because I don't think you have any friends.

Name these varieties, there is no need to be upset that you're wrong

What level are you

I don't remember, I played for one hour so obviously not high. From my experience and what I've heard, all it involves is: go here and do this, with no story development.

By level 100 you should be able to rob banks, you do missions with Trevor and some with martin madroza. There are also fun missions you do with friends like steal a jet and try to kill them before they reach their destination 

So you need to invest probably 500 hours to get to level 100, only to rob banks (which Im sure you can do before that) and do missions with those people? I don't see how that contributes to an ACTUAL STORY nor how its not a copy and paste of what you can do previously (go here and do this)?

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

And I never played again too.

Ryder_from_the_grave
  • Ryder_from_the_grave

Land of the Heartless

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:07 AM Edited by Ryder_from_the_grave, 10 October 2013 - 07:08 AM.

an hour of gameplay then quick to judge,you havent reached level 10 in that time.

once you get level 30+ the missions get hectic and need really good communication with your team.

maybe its cause im playin with people who enjoy the game and know how to make boring into having a great time.

oh well,sorry op,that you're having such a lame experience.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

FourTwoZero

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:25 AM

I hate to break it to ya, buddy, but no one really cares what you think about the game.

Also, you played for an hour and you're talking like you have played every mission there is.

Wow, I've never said this to anyone on any forum before...

but seriously, f*ck off.

Everyone has their right to an opinion. You have no right to say that. Seriously, just leave.

You have no right to tell me to leave. f*ck you.

And stingray, f*ck you too. People constantly making hate threads about GTA ONLINE gets f*cking old. I come here to discuss GTAV, I don't want to hear about why people hate it soo f*cking much. Yeah I dislike some things in GTAV too but I don't feel the need to make a thread about it. jheez.

Ibrahimhassounah
  • Ibrahimhassounah

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:32 AM

I hate to break it to ya, buddy, but no one really cares what you think about the game.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to aware me on how anyone can think GTA Online is good? Is the secret to spend real money and unlock everything to even begin enjoying it?

Yes , that is the thing , you'll have to have a lot of money to even begin with it

Fishbaitz
  • Fishbaitz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:33 AM

i havent slept in 24 hours :/ must not be that much fun right ;) lol im too addicted 

Hazelnot
  • Hazelnot

Hustler

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

I'm enjoying GTA Online more than GTA V, so there's that.

BzzdLghtyr
  • BzzdLghtyr

Team X Bladz Crew Leader

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

It's safe to say that I am addicted to GTA V.  Ask my roommate; I haven't actually hung out with him for two weeks now.

Yes, the races are all practically the same.  Yes, I am bored of the missions to "STEAL THE COCAINE or STEAL THE METH".

I have found my fun, in being creative in killing 12 year old kids.  I dont spawn camp, cause thats not fun.  What is fun, is stealing a CarboBob and picking up another player inside of his car, and carrying him to the top of the Maze Bank building.  Or shooting people with Jets.  

Be creative with your killing.  its fun.

Barneybabarney
  • Barneybabarney

Hong Kong GTA V

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Yea, of coz, 1 hour, of fking coz.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

I prefer SP but Online is okay. I kind of wish there was a way to have simple IV style free modes and death matches where if you die you don't have to be penaltied with a stupid ass fee, what the f*ck were they thinking?

TenEightyOne
  • TenEightyOne

We're bouncing now?

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Also, you played for an hour and you're talking like you have played every mission there is.

Well, no one really cares what ANYONE thinks when you look at the opposing reactions to what we each think :D

OP, you put your case well and you have a right to say what you want to say within the forum rules. Online's been a disappointing experience for me after the best single-player game I ever played. It's getting better now my friends and I have been able to synchronise more evenings where we've actually had a playable character... but it's got some way to go to be all that was promised.

I'll still be playing and I'll hang in there, GTAIV lasted five years for me :D

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:11 PM

You're the first person bored after playing an hour. You want a medal?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users