» «
Photo

Farming = Cheating = STFU.

9 replies to this topic
CalleSluggo
  • CalleSluggo

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:31 PM Edited by CalleSluggo, 09 October 2013 - 01:34 PM.

People need to get that money farming ISNT cheating. Just because you choose not to do it, it isnt cheating.
Its rockstars fault that they put it into the game. 

Here are 4 tactics of making money:

1. Doing races over and over again.
2. Doing missions over and over again.
3. Do DIFFERENT missions over and over again.
4. Robbing stores over and over again.

And you only get hate for the second tactic. This game is a money farm. And to the people complaining about people farming, maybe you should play the game yourself and rob your stupid stores instead of flaming others.

I paid for the game, therefor i can do what i please.

Related pic to people crying:

call-the-cops-i-dont-give-a-f*ck.jpg

Also, my gt is PediatricBrute8 if anyone wants to farm Mixed up with Coke / Rooftop Rumble.

• -TommyVercetti- and lg169 like this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

f*ck tha police
  • CalleSluggo likes this

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

Preach brother, preach. What he said.

• CalleSluggo likes this

Knotstarscream
  • Knotstarscream

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

tru story.

if you host a rooftop rumble ill join,

knotstarscream

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:38 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 09 October 2013 - 01:38 PM.

Shouldn't the title technically be "Farming =/= Cheating = STFU", since this is a defending thread for farming, which claims farming is not cheating?

wigwam
  • wigwam

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

all we CAN do is missions over and over again, im sure im only being offfered 8 missions total and im level 50! pants selection, broken game

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

This game is an MMORPG and one of the ways you make money in MOST MMORPG's is farming/grinding missions. It isn't cheating.

• gunslinginkitty and CalleSluggo like this

DrDerp
  • DrDerp

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Let's be honest, farmers aren't actually "completing" the missions in the case of the 20 and 25k ones.  They're exploiting a flaw in the mission design that lets you beat them super fast without doing the actual objective.

That said, it's Rockstar's fault for not coding them correctly, so they really only have themselves to blame.

cswood
  • cswood

Jack of No Trades

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Not only that though, it's just good strategy. Once you determine which missions/activities have the highest reward to time ratio, it's simply a matter of targeting those particular missions/activities. Why would I want to play a mission that takes more time and pays less when I can play a mission with higher reward in less time? It's smart gameplay.

Maybe if the other missions and activities actually had a decent pay out or XP points then people wouldn't only target the beneficial missions. Why play death match and lose thousands of dollars every time you die when you can play a mission that takes 2-5 minutes to play and nets more money and XP for all those involved? Smart. Gameplay.

The whole pitch of this game was to put a crew together so you can do things like heists together. How is replaying a mission with a good reward not that?

gunslinginkitty
  • gunslinginkitty

GunSlinginKitty

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

This game is an MMORPG and one of the ways you make money in MOST MMORPG's is farming/grinding missions. It isn't cheating.

Yeah it says on the online tips, robbing stores, doing races, completing missions. Managed to squeeze in 3 successful attempts of the mission (forget the name) where you have to steal the cargo bob at $25,000 a go, litterally just before they patched it!

To be honest, i'm kind of bored doing the same missions over and over again, i'm quite enjoying meeting new players and playing different missions now instead of just playing for money.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users