Photo

GTA V Sucks sh*t

35 replies to this topic
Ireland Ike
  • Ireland Ike

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

This game is a f*cking joke. The single player is just okay. The police system is sh*t The online is boring as f*ck. Who the f*ck wants to buy an apartmant with nothing to do in it. The deathmatches are full of campers. The races are lame. The online missions are dull. This game isn't better than Red Dead or GTA 4. Max Payne 3 multiplayer is better than 5's and Max Payne's multiplayer sucked. GTA 2 is a better game then this sh*t. So f*ck all you mother f*cking f*ckos.

• Zroovy likes this

Doland J. Trump
  • Doland J. Trump

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

Cool story bro

• Mukaparska and JmanBassman like this

Davexen
  • Davexen

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

Well, GTA 2 was a very good game. Can't blame you there. But honestly, if you feel like this, stop playing. I can imagine you're disappointed if you had high hopes for GTA V and you end up not enjoying it. I hope you'll find some other game you can enjoy playing.

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

This game is a f*cking joke. The single player is just okay. The police system is sh*t The online is boring as f*ck. Who the f*ck wants to buy an apartmant with nothing to do in it. The deathmatches are full of campers. The races are lame. The online missions are dull. This game isn't better than Red Dead or GTA 4. Max Payne 3 multiplayer is better than 5's and Max Payne's multiplayer sucked. GTA 2 is a better game then this sh*t. So f*ck all you mother f*cking f*ckos.

You don't have to play.

Killerdude
  • Killerdude

And Remember, Respect is Everything!

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

Whoa Whoa Whoa, You make that comparision like its a Bad thing, Whats wrong with GTA2?

sh*t was golden for its time.

• AtomicPunk likes this

Zroovy
  • Zroovy

Sharp and heartless

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:30 PM Edited by Zroovy, 09 October 2013 - 01:33 PM.

Prepare for fanboys

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

Bad luck OP.  Hopefully you'll eventually find a game you'll enjoy.  Personally, I think V is great, but there you go.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

You don't have to play.

You suck at logic.

sgllocal
  • sgllocal

Peon

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:32 PM

go back to school

InfernoV
  • InfernoV

Dont you just hate keyboard warriors!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:33 PM

Its not a sh*t game and it is better then max payne 3

But I agree, its not better than rdr, I think r* san diego are better then rockstar north and this is why red dead will be bigger then gta one day

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

I think people's problems here is. They want everything and they want it now. They don't want to work for weapons and ranks. They just want to run around the city killing players without consequence.

Whats pretty funny about all this is. If rockstar made GTA 5 without anything but what these players want. just simple shooting each other. They'd complain its boring cause all you can do is run around shooting each other.

This isn't a game problem this is a culture problem of personality lacking lazy I want it now culture. They produce nothing and want everything in return.

This game is good for you guys. You want a cool car? Well you gotta pay for it. You want an apartment. You gotta pay for it. God forbid you work in life......

Its pretty funny. Some of you guys are unemployed and are mad because rockstar is making you work for your stuff.

maybe if you had real jobs you wouldn't be bored of the game already..

• HoleInTheSky, TabooV2 and VolkXue like this

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

Always makes me wonder how many people here have tattoos that say "Entitled"

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:43 PM

Inb4thelock, inb4theban. LOL...these troll topics continue.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:44 PM

I agree, good thread.

Ireland Ike
  • Ireland Ike

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:45 PM

I think people's problems here is. They want everything and they want it now. They don't want to work for weapons and ranks. They just want to run around the city killing players without consequence.

Whats pretty funny about all this is. If rockstar made GTA 5 without anything but what these players want. just simple shooting each other. They'd complain its boring cause all you can do is run around shooting each other.

This isn't a game problem this is a culture problem of personality lacking lazy I want it now culture. They produce nothing and want everything in return.

This game is good for you guys. You want a cool car? Well you gotta pay for it. You want an apartment. You gotta pay for it. God forbid you work in life......

Its pretty funny. Some of you guys are unemployed and are mad because rockstar is making you work for your stuff.

come on man what the hell are you smoking i work all day i don't want a video game that feels like a job i want it to be fun and this sh*t isn't

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:47 PM

Yeah f*ck y'all!!! Good argument bro!

My advise to you, as my bro, go play gta 2 if it's better :) You won't be so frustrated :)

jpalmer2004
  • jpalmer2004

Stop being an idiot!

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

come on man what the hell are you smoking i work all day i don't want a video game that feels like a job i want it to be fun and this sh*t isn't

What games are fun to you then?

Ireland Ike
  • Ireland Ike

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

my favorite game is pokemon

Carld123
  • Carld123

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:52 PM

Its a shame you don't enjoy it but look on the the bright side you don't have to play it and you can always go play GTA 2 if you want  ;)

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:54 PM

Go play it then.

Ireland Ike
  • Ireland Ike

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Go play it then.

if you're a real man come say it in my face you fa**ot

Xerukal
  • Xerukal

Kind ol' Trev

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

Give me all your stuff-

sh*t, wait. This isn't one of those MMO "I'm unsubbing threads". 

Alright, carry on.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

You are f*cking joking it's a game, if I wanna pick up an RPG and shoot cars on the highway, why not let me? I could do it in IV multiplayer, why can't I in V.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:05 PM

You are f*cking joking it's a game, if I wanna pick up an RPG and shoot cars on the highway, why not let me? I could do it in IV multiplayer, why can't I in V.

Whats stopping you? The fact that you have to play awhile?  o,o

Murray Bunyan
  • Murray Bunyan

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Obvious troll is obvious.

Luna Lovegood
  • Luna Lovegood

You're just sane as i am

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

Complain topics should be banned from this forum...Yeah communism...(well sriously im tired of this kind of threads)

Ireland Ike
  • Ireland Ike

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

Complain topics should be banned from this forum...Yeah communism...(well sriously im tired of this kind of threads)

f*ck THE MODS

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by Cyper, 09 October 2013 - 02:14 PM.

The police system is by far the best system GTA ever had despite the fact that the old flaws is still there (for example that police can hear/see you comitt crimes in the middle of nowhere).

This isn't even up to debate - it's much more complex than in GTA IV and any other game in the franchise.

The Police is finally smart and deadly.

Flashify
  • Flashify

IV IS STILL KING

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:13 PM Edited by Flashify, 09 October 2013 - 02:14 PM.

No, the fact that theyve completely changed free-mode. There's no free in free-mode anymore like there was in IV. Where's the weapon pick-ups? I don't wanna buy everything all the time it gets boring. We need a classic GTA freemode.

VolkXue
  • VolkXue

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

No, the fact that theyve completely changed free-mode. There's no free in free-mode anymore like there was in IV. Where's the weapon pick-ups? I don't wanna buy everything all the time it gets boring. We need a classic GTA freemode.

So again you are mad you have to play awhile to get the weapons..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users