Photo

HIEST!

6 replies to this topic
kieron1987
  • kieron1987

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:46 AM

i did the hiest (merryweather) i think!! with the cargo bob and sub etc. i dropped trevor in sea got the government secret etc. when i landed at trevors hanger, lester told me to take it back or something?? then it came up -$20million dollars. if i did it the other way going in guns blazing would i have got the reward????? i just nagging me now coz i could have done with $20million lol

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Welcome to GTA V. You'll be asking yourself that same type of question every time. 

• SeitoFujii likes this

K20
  • K20

Woooo-rah

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:26 AM

regardless of what mission type you went for... you won't get the $$$. its in the V scripts. deal with it. just look forward to the last mission. BIG pay check. 

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

No, either way it's a Merryweather top secret super weapon and If Trevor did keep it (he would be under constant attack by Merryweather)

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:22 PM

No, either way it's a Merryweather top secret super weapon and If Trevor did keep it (he would be under constant attack by Merryweather)

I see what you're saying, but you're going a bit deep with your rationalization. The real reason is because R* thought it was funny to make us earn money and then take it away. It happens multiple times in the game. There's no "if Trevor did keep it", because it's not even an option. 

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

I see what you're saying, but you're going a bit deep with your rationalization. The real reason is because R* thought it was funny to make us earn money and then take it away. It happens multiple times in the game. There's no "if Trevor did keep it", because it's not even an option. 

If R* did give that option, Merryweather would be all over Trevor

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 12:33 AM Edited by BlackNoise, 10 October 2013 - 12:35 AM.

If R* did give that option, Merryweather would be all over Trevor

touché  ;) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users