Photo

Wow, the Rhino sucks.

35 replies to this topic
xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:56 PM Edited by Gst0395, 10 October 2013 - 03:57 PM.

God, people are so whiny. I mean, it's not like the San Andreas Rhino was completely indestructible, it would blow up within a few collisions with other tanks.The best way to avoid blowing the Rhino up in GTA V is to avoid explosions as much as possible and just blow the sh*t out of everything in sight, you can last a good 5-15 minutes that way. I had a blast using the Rhino again for the first time. Though I was a bit disappointed by the lower damage resistance, blowing up cars and helis proved to be more fun than any other GTA game imo, thanks to the improved explosion effects.

Seriously, I f*cking hate this forum now. Ever since the game's release, it's just become a cesspool of negativity and over-opinionated arseholes.

SkylineGTRFreak
  • SkylineGTRFreak

Blackhawk lover

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

I like how it's rollers can pop... WHAT? A TANK?! wait, lay out spike strips. 10-4.

SwaggedOut
  • SwaggedOut

Work hard, play hard

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I like how it's rollers can pop... WHAT? A TANK?! wait, lay out spike strips. 10-4.

Yeah, because modular steel plates can be deflated by spike strips :sarcasm:

R* logic yo... 

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

God, people are so whiny. I mean, it's not like the San Andreas Rhino was completely indestructible, it would blow up within a few collisions with other tanks.The best way to avoid blowing the Rhino up in GTA V is to avoid explosions as much as possible and just blow the sh*t out of everything in sight, you can last a good 5-15 minutes that way. I had a blast using the Rhino again for the first time. Though I was a bit disappointed by the lower damage resistance, blowing up cars and helis proved to be more fun than any other GTA game imo, thanks to the improved explosion effects.

Seriously, I f*cking hate this forum now. Ever since the game's release, it's just become a cesspool of negativity and over-opinionated arseholes.

It looks like you're whining a bit and the worst part is you're arguing points nobody is making. Are people saying the problem is tank collisions? And who's saying the Rhino should be completely indestructible?

You say you lasted a "good 5-15 minutes"? You said that like it's a good thing, and then you basically agree with the OP when you said you were "a bit disappointed". 

You understand why people are upset, so what's the point of arguing? I much rather R* read topics like this, instead of the ones that just blindly praise every aspect of the game. R* wants to know how people feel about GTA V. One of the few times developers come to forums like this is right after they release a game.

Archvile78
  • Archvile78

Playa

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

I've yet to use one but after reading this topic, not sure if i want.

xXGst0395Xx
  • xXGst0395Xx

Boss

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

It looks like you're whining a bit and the worst part is you're arguing points nobody is making. Are people saying the problem is tank collisions? And who's saying the Rhino should be completely indestructible?

You say you lasted a "good 5-15 minutes"? You said that like it's a good thing, and then you basically agree with the OP when you said you were "a bit disappointed". 

You understand why people are upset, so what's the point of arguing? I much rather R* read topics like this, instead of the ones that just blindly praise every aspect of the game. R* wants to know how people feel about GTA V. One of the few times developers come to forums like this is right after they release a game.

I was only dissapointed from gameplay footage, but I later learned I could survive pretty long when I actually played it. I'm not agreeing with the OP either.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users