Photo

Level 100 club

85 replies to this topic
el-cobra
  • el-cobra

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

i play video games and exercise every half an hour 20 times a day you dont have to go to the gym to exercise you noobs 

and stop being sterotypical you think every american is fat i think your the one that needs to get a life and top being a sterotype you dead brain boring zombie idiot 

el-cobra
  • el-cobra

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

11 hours a day of video games???? You must be one obese motherf*cker! Must be an American.

I tend to play that much, and I'm actually pretty fit. All I do is game and work out lol.

exactly you can game and workout  not everyone that plays games sits on the couch all day i suggest you all stop being sterotypes i bet most of you are boring zombies that think thier important 

el-cobra
  • el-cobra

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

exactly if your not eating your not taking in calories just becuase your sitting on the couch dosnt mean your eating people have different appetities you f*cktard

dhao94
  • dhao94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Haha got to 100 on sunday night but my progress didn't save and now im back to 97! nice bro.

LanOsb133
  • LanOsb133

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

I just hit 101.  However I did have a rank 54 that got deleted and took a two day break because of it, so I should be about 180 range maybe more.  

el-cobra
  • el-cobra

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:05 AM

Also known as the no lifers? You'd probably turn into nothing but dust if you stepped outside.

And you prob get a wedgie anytime you try to step out the door with that "smart" mouth of yours. ;)

whats your idea of life going out and getting pissed every weekend ive been thier and done it  people can live thier life how they want who are you to say some has a life or not life is your own choice  why does it bother you so much  in my place thiers nothing to do but play games work out or take drugs a lot of people just sit on the streets and take boring stupid drugs like cannabis id rather get drunk

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Also known as the no lifers? You'd probably turn into nothing but dust if you stepped outside.

And you prob get a wedgie anytime you try to step out the door with that "smart" mouth of yours. ;)

I deadlift 280kg so could snap most men in half with ease.

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:13 AM Edited by Khaos89, 09 October 2013 - 11:13 AM.

whats your idea of life going out and getting pissed every weekend ive been thier and done it  people can live thier life how they want who are you to say some has a life or not life is your own choice  why does it bother you so much  in my place thiers nothing to do but play games work out or take drugs a lot of people just sit on the streets and take boring stupid drugs like cannabis id rather get drunk

No I don't get pissed that much to be honest, it would halt my training progress. It doesn't bother me, it's an observation.

el-cobra
  • el-cobra

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

lifting weights means nothing in the streets  a trained fighter would destroy any punk that thinks lifting weights means sh*t

iTz-JoNeSy
  • iTz-JoNeSy

I'm cool me.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:27 AM

11 hours a day of video games???? You must be one obese motherf*cker! Must be an American.

Yea America is only place you can have free time like that, Go back to your 3rd world country and work 19 hours a day for 2 dollars an hour in your sweatshop so you can barely feed your starving family. 'Murica bitch.

You have the most debt. We could easily borrow trillions of pounds and become a richer country than you, we just aren't that stupid.

kadava
  • kadava

MF Green Sabre

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:29 AM

But why is the minigun lvl 120?

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:41 AM Edited by Khaos89, 09 October 2013 - 11:42 AM.

lifting weights means nothing in the streets  a trained fighter would destroy any punk that thinks lifting weights means sh*t

I didn't say fight, I said snap in half. What would a fighter do if someone weighed twice as much as him and was 3x stronger than him if he was overpowered? f*ck all.

Grottesca
  • Grottesca

Captivated

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Weigh twice as much? Lmao...

RizV
  • RizV

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:48 AM

what is the lvl cap? i thought 100 is max?

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:50 AM

Wow, I have raced and won more than you have at rank 100 and I'm rank 16.  I never farmed a mission though, guess I should have.

Android
  • Android

no u

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

god damn man lol.

you either a) have no life or b) farmed your way there

i'm gonna go with a and b because I can.

tobakzz
  • tobakzz

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:24 PM

This thread turned from a lvl 100 club to a gym bragging thread

Shpongled
  • Shpongled

Psychedelelicable

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:26 PM

This thread turned from a lvl 100 club to a gym bragging thread

Hurray for the internet.

SelkiesForever
  • SelkiesForever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:28 PM

The "playing the same mission over and over" club.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:29 PM

So is level 100 the cap or something? I thought it was level 125 since the minigun is level 125. Unless that's just a graphical bug.

ScamPictures
  • ScamPictures

Pro-Strategist

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:31 PM

So is level 100 the cap or something? I thought it was level 125 since the minigun is level 125. Unless that's just a graphical bug.

Lvl cap is 800, I believe.

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:36 PM

Yea America is only place you can have free time like that, Go back to your 3rd world country and work 19 hours a day for 2 dollars an hour in your sweatshop so you can barely feed your starving family. 'Murica bitch.

this is the saddest reply to anything i've ever seen. it actually makes me sad to be American.

• JenA2010 likes this

AlmightySo
  • AlmightySo

Professional Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:37 PM

Max level is 999. Minigun is actually 120.

BmacTheSage
  • BmacTheSage

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:47 PM Edited by BmacTheSage, 09 October 2013 - 01:48 PM.

I didn't say fight, I said snap in half. What would a fighter do if someone weighed twice as much as him and was 3x stronger than him if he was overpowered? f*ck all.

actually some trained in martial artists know the important pressure points.  doesnt matter how strong or big you are if youre body is still weak to those.  also take someone in the military, they would beat anyone who isnt trained in hand to hand.

curtiscurtis
  • curtiscurtis

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:19 PM

Just out of curiosity, how does playing video games make you fat? It's a pretty well known fact that taking in more calories than you burn is what leads to weight gain. Playing video games doesn't factor in at all.

Simple science my ignorant non-American friend. Get a f*cking clue.

Sitting on the couch = not burning calories. Maybe you should get a clue mr chubby american.

Quoting for truth. Also considering America is the most obese country in the world but a hefty margin... Hah hefty. 

Also to the guy who thinks everyone who doesn't live in America is in a 3rd would country, it literally adds to American ignorance. You government is getting paid currently to not be in power. Also your country has by far the most debt compared to any other country. Congrats on that.

Ok that's awesome how about you go outside and ask your friends in diapers with their ribs showing with dirty water in a hole they drink from how great it is to not be fat! It's calling living lavish my friend straight self indulgence! I eat more food in 1 snacking session than your entire f*cking family does in a week When I eat fast food which is almost daily I get like 3 whoppers and down it no problem And look at my picture I'm not fat at all I'm 5 foot 10 145 lbs I prolly weigh less than you and in way better shape and still eat more than you because it's 'Murica where we do sh*t like that.

Like I said before If life was a movie America would be the main character. When something goes wrong with America's economy it effects the entire planet's economy because we matter a hell of a lot more than your sh*tty little 3rd world country.

First of all I don't want to look at your picture because you look gay as f*ck. You're probably ripe with fecal matter on your dick. Second of all your ignorance is absolutely amazing. However I really don't care about what you have to say about your country as most countries in the world were a large power at some point. Your turn will end, trust me. Maybe not in your lifetime but it will. 

Also considering the fact that you do help out the world, yet almost every country in the world still hates your country, it says a lot. The best part of all of this is how much pride you have in your military and your country refuses to pay for them. They go on strike and neglect their families. MURICA!!! 

Go pound more fast food up your ass, you f*cking queer. I'm done with you. I can safely uncover my ass now. 

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 16 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

Just out of curiosity, how does playing video games make you fat? It's a pretty well known fact that taking in more calories than you burn is what leads to weight gain. Playing video games doesn't factor in at all.

Simple science my ignorant non-American friend. Get a f*cking clue.

Sitting on the couch = not burning calories. Maybe you should get a clue mr chubby american.

Just to let your little dumb ignorant ass learn something new

even if you sit on a couch all day you still burn calories because

calories=energy

just like for cars

fuel makes cars go

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users