Photo

Bank Entrance near walk of fame

5 replies to this topic
Byrne24
  • Byrne24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:02 AM

So this might mean absolutely nothing...but i was able to enter the bank and then jump over the glass to where the tellers are...from there i went down stairs and found away to get behind the vault doors which ended up being just a long room with a bunch of safe deposit boxes... Dont knw why they would let you find a way behind the vault door if theres nothing you can do once your in.... Once again im sure this is a stupid post so my fault just found it wierd

Lil ski
  • Lil ski

Hawai'i 5-O

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:17 AM Edited by Lil ski, 09 October 2013 - 01:18 AM.

God dangit! And I was hoping there would be some money behind those vaults. I've been in several of those Fleeca banks and tried to blow up the vault with about 10 C4s with no luck..,

Now it's nice to know I've wasted my explosives for nothing lol

Byrne24
  • Byrne24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:31 AM

Haha the way i got behind it was i kicked the vault by the hinges which cracked the vault door open a lil bit...and then i went to the crack of the door and wedged in and the door opened.... Maybe u should go back to the banks and try that... Lol i used explosives to until i realized all i had to do was kick the door by the hinges which opened the vault door a little bit

Reedseed12345
  • Reedseed12345

resovior mugs

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

I'm thinking rockstar is puttin them there for small bank robberies online but don't hold me to it.

Miketv
  • Miketv

I forgot to remember to forget.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

God dangit! And I was hoping there would be some money behind those vaults. I've been in several of those Fleeca banks and tried to blow up the vault with about 10 C4s with no luck..,

Now it's nice to know I've wasted my explosives for nothing lol

Same here hahaha

Karoi
  • Karoi

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

Probably for online later.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users