Quantcast

» «
Photo

How long does it take for your crew emblem to upload?

14 replies to this topic
Dementious
  • Dementious

As mad as a hatter and as crazy as sin.

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:50 PM Edited by Dementious, 08 October 2013 - 09:51 PM.

I've been waiting a few hours now, I made my crew this morning and made an amazing picture to upload (I had so much fun with the image creator! =D) When I publish them to my emblem gallery to change my emblem they all look like

rockstar1.png.

In my feed the images look like

broken.jpg

It's like the images are broken or something, is it a problem with me or with R*?

Also, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post in. I didn't really know where to ask this question. Thanks in advance! =D

Ninnaaa94
  • Ninnaaa94

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

Lol i just posted almost the same thing 10 min ago on here !! :p

got the same problem :( got that pic too! or just a big R* :S

Maybe R* has problems again haha :O

Gta CreatureUK
  • Gta CreatureUK

Drop Dead Nightmare CREW

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Had the problem for 4 days now

Ninnaaa94
  • Ninnaaa94

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Had the problem for 4 days now

Ughhh :( and i was SO happy with my emblem :p hahaha

Sir Phil McKraken
  • Sir Phil McKraken

International Squeaker Assassin

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

My old one with a white background is on there and I changed some purple bits to blue and everytime I clicked Publish, it publishes it to the main page but doesnt update the top emblem or the emblem in game x( Having a white background round it is real annoying.

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Ohh.. uhhh.. what do we do? D:

Ninnaaa94
  • Ninnaaa94

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

Ohh.. uhhh.. what do we do? D:

again we wait i guess ! :p

GameBroAdvanced
  • GameBroAdvanced

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:02 PM

I've been waiting a few hours now, I made my crew this morning and made an amazing picture to upload (I had so much fun with the image creator! =D) When I publish them to my emblem gallery to change my emblem they all look like
 rockstar1.png.

broken.jpg

It's like the images are broken or something, is it a problem with me or with R*?
Also, I'm sorry if this is the wrong section to post in. I didn't really know where to ask this question. Thanks in advance! =D

Been having the same broken image issue since last night. The crew emblem wouldn't save at first which I'm wondering if that's the issue. As for how to fix it...no clue.

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

rockstar1.png.

broken.jpg

Been having the same broken image issue since last night. The crew emblem wouldn't save at first which I'm wondering if that's the issue. As for how to fix it...no clue.

Maybe in order for them to fix the online they had to remove some features from the social club? I have no clue. 

Gigabomber
  • Gigabomber

Infinite Ammo Amorous

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

They are working on this issue specifically. It is still listed in the rockstar tech forum/issues under continuing social club issues.

PittDawg
  • PittDawg

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

Would like to know as well. Managed to change my emblem but its not updating in game:(

RipShaDe 41
  • RipShaDe 41

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:21 PM Edited by RipShaDe 41, 08 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

Once the emblem is published and changed to the crew emblem its just a waiting game before it pops up. So dont change the image or re-publish it. Just wait guys.

Same thing happened to me but you just have to wait anywhere from a couple hours to a couple days. It just takes time.

I promise you it will work. Just wait.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:23 PM Edited by MantisFang, 08 October 2013 - 10:24 PM.

It took mine maybe a week or so to update on the site.

Considering they have other issues to prioritize it was probably longer than usual..

Dementious
  • Dementious

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Once the emblem is published and changed to the crew emblem its just a waiting game before it pops up. So dont change the image or re-publish it. Just wait guys.

Same thing happened to me but you just have to wait anywhere from a couple hours to a couple days. It just takes time.

I promise you it will work. Just wait.

Alright, thank you! I guess this thread is finished now :p

• RipShaDe 41 likes this

RipShaDe 41
  • RipShaDe 41

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

Your welcome. Im glad to help. Im sure it will work. Worked for me so just wait because thats what i have read and experienced =]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users