Photo

Official GTA Wishlist Topic

499 replies to this topic
franklinftw
  • franklinftw

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:35 AM

gta iv damage was better but driving was too cartoon like, cars slided so much but the speed feel was way better, they could make a gta v physics with some more realism and less brake / traction assist, with some improved damage physics that each piece [bumpers, fenders, hood, smash separated from each other, like.. when cars crash

this is how that pieces look like:

http://images.blog.a..._1_Amy_MAIN.jpg

http://www.iihs.org/...560&action=fill

http://roa.h-cdn.co/...bmwcrash-lg.jpg

http://smg.photobuck...091632.jpg.html

http://www.iihs.org/...560&action=fill

http://4.bp.blogspot...T CRASH 002.jpg

look at how the hood, bumpers, fenders deform.. now gta iv and v physics:

http://www.thegtapla...49_screen03.jpg

http://www.gtagaming...19140625200.jpg

http://i159.photobuc...00-25-18-09.png

its like they deform together, like its only 1 model, its weird.. like a metal can smashing u know?

and other thing: gta is all about street ant thug life, crimes, and like the name says, grand theft auto. pls dont change the focus of the game to something like just big roberyes and mafia.. we like gangbang and sh*t like that also.. sorry for bad english

thatstupidbug
  • thatstupidbug

Thug

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 18 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

everyone talks about a female protagonist, or a gay protagonist... 

but before that, i'm the only one who feel the need for an AWESOME black protagonist?

- i don't want a stereotype

- i don't want a "second tought"

- i don't want a guy with morality

- i don't want  a tattoed tug from the ghetto or a ghetto wannabe that eat potato chips and irons clothes

- and i don't want a "token" babyface black guy.

give me a sneaky bastard like tommy, a cold calculator liek donald love, or a crazy mother****r like lance.. someone EVIL, Rich, powerfull and cool. 

TheKingofMudkip
  • TheKingofMudkip

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 December 2015 - 07:49 PM

Ideas:

Euro Car DLC

back in the 90s DLC

Rally DLC

XM DLC

Classic Car DLC

K. Daniels
  • K. Daniels

Interrogator

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 29 December 2015 - 03:27 PM Edited by K. Daniels, 29 December 2015 - 03:28 PM.

The flying in general should be more realistic and be expanded. A big and realistic airport (the airport in V was a step further, but not exactly that what I wanted) and more jets, especially passenger airplanes.  Jobs at the airport would be great, imagine you could earn money by flying passengers to destinations... But for this the world must be bigger.

FriendlyFireOFF
  • FriendlyFireOFF

Homeboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

That hookers including male are armed with tasers/knifes. Teach some 10 year old thinking its funny killing them after sex.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:25 PM

I hope they are. Instead of cars being separated by the type of car, "Super, Sports, Muscle, Sedan, Compact, etc", they would be separated by how they perform, "S, A, B, C, D, E, F".  Possibly also the R ranks for Racing cars.

• theGTAking101 likes this

Phnx.
  • Phnx.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 02 January 2016 - 05:41 PM

No, because GTA isn't a racing video game series.

X12-1992
  • X12-1992

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:50 PM

(facepalm) I meant for the RACING gametype. Instead of having a Adder (class S) against a Bullet (Class A at best) just because they are both supers, we can have more closer races.

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

Extreme profile stalker and like giver.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:35 PM

(facepalm) I meant for the RACING gametype. Instead of having a Adder (class S) against a Bullet (Class A at best) just because they are both supers, we can have more closer races.

That's actually a great idea.

• PhillBellic likes this

Vaymasters
  • Vaymasters

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2016 - 06:09 AM

Just a small wishlist for me.

I would like them to continue with the 3 Protagonist story, have one be a female, and the white guy to be either from Ireland or England, and definitely, have the black guy break stereotype (well, I guess he'd still be a criminal), make him the hacker and ex-military, but in addition to that, they'd each have their own story lines along with the primary story line, where you would be able to control other characters that are allies of the main characters.

I really hope they go with a multi-city approach, either where it's on large map (like the triangle of San Andreas to Las Venturas to San Fiero) or where you'd have large individual map and you have to take a plane/train/bus to travel between them.

With regards to the online, add some type of skills or payday like classes. Some type of specialization, think Ocean's Eleven. You'd have classes/skills that would be like Mastermind, Muscle, Hacker, Driver, Pilot, Shooter, Chameleon, etc... Heists would be heavily random (location, target, security etc...), depending on classes and things you do during the set up (hack computers, scope out the area, bribe people) would determine how much information your characters have and you're options for how to do the heist, making it easier to do a "Perfect Heist". You'd also have to work up to more profitable jobs.

Money in online should also be more fluid, more come and go. The higher end homes/apartments should have a higher up keep, the higher end cars should have higher insurance costs compared to the lower, the bank account should gain interest and the stock market should work, even if it has to work in a very different way. This way those who save money get something for saving money and those who splurge have more of an upkeep.

The party system needs to be improved, too many times I started a mission with my friends from the same lobby, only to finish and each wind up in different lobbies.

I think you should also build up a rap sheet, as you get caught seen commit crimes. It would be a fun challenge to try things and to remain completely unseen. A larger rap sheet would mean the cops would be more aggressive, civilians might be more aggressive, you might get bounty hunters on you if you become infamous, and if you have a hard time being stealthy, you could bribe a politician or police chief or IAA or FIB agents to scrub your record.

I think each of the areas of crime should become far more deep. For example, when starting out, you could only bring the cheap cars to a chop shop, but as you gain trust, you could then start bringing them higher end, and eventually super cars. The missions should also become more malleable. Think "Gone in 60 seconds", you might be given a task to steal dozens of cars, how you go about it is up to you. You could break into the dmv and steal info on the cars, or hack into the system, sit on the cars to either steal them when no one is around or drag the owner out and jack his ride, you could do it over a several in game day period or blitz kreig it. And the actual condition of the cars would effect the end pay out.

More free roam missions. Having to go into mission lobbies is not only clunky it break immersion.

Better racing controls. Give the ability to drive either manual or automatic, allow us to turn on or off a driving hud.

Last but not least, correct in the game menus. These damn cars don't move nearly as fast as they claim to.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Sgt. Phill Bellic. The New Liberty State Trooper.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:06 PM

For Crimes that are in Progress that are Broadcast over the Police Radio, for them to actually be In Progress near to your Location.

Peck R. Wood
  • Peck R. Wood

rural crime lord & pastor

• Members

Posted 09 January 2016 - 02:55 PM

what's so "stereotypical" about being a black criminal?

for heaven's sake fellas . . . this is GTA, who the hell do you think our protagonists should be? Law-abiding cardiologists, lawyers and firefighters?

of course he/she/they will be crooks.

MissAuburn
  • MissAuburn

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 January 2016 - 06:19 PM Edited by MissAuburn, 09 January 2016 - 06:19 PM.

For GTA 6:

MORE MICHAEL IN GTA 6/TOMMY <3

Snowy Landscape

More interaction with NPC's - Flirt/date with other women

Potential to knock up a prostitute/hooker/stripper (Lol)

More businesses to own and VISIT

More/Better homes to own

A female protagonist 

Vaymasters
  • Vaymasters

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

what's so "stereotypical" about being a black criminal?

for heaven's sake fellas . . . this is GTA, who the hell do you think our protagonists should be? Law-abiding cardiologists, lawyers and firefighters?

of course he/she/they will be crooks.

It's a joke bro...

Big Mike
  • Big Mike

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by RedDagger, 3 weeks ago.

I want the ability to pickpocket. Also being able to burglarize homes would be nice. Homes could range from little apartments to big mansions. The bigger the house, the more stuff you can steal. Also, the bigger the house, the more likely it is for there to be a security system that automatically calls the cops. Also not only houses but also stores,small businesses, small banks. I really enjoyed robbing the gas stations in GTA 5 and I think there should be a wider range of places to rob. They could be anything from a gas station to a supermarket to a small bank yielding scores no bigger than $50,000. That was the main thing I want. Another thing I want is to have a long story mode. GTA 5 had a long story mode but I want double that. Very long story. A story long enough that it keeps gamers like me that spend 5 or more hours a day playing a game busy for a month. Just be careful. Some games that have huge long stories like that end up drawing things out too much and it gets boring.

Also, if they do make a female protagonist, I want at least one boob scene. I'm talking about bare boobs completely visible. Also the ability to phone friends and allies to do non-mission heists. An example would be is if I'm playing as Franklin, I could call Michael, Trevor, and Lester to set up some random minor heist. It could be right under the HANG OUT option when calling a friend.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Sgt. Phill Bellic. The New Liberty State Trooper.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

A 90's Music Version of Vice City FM.

Daz555
  • Daz555

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

I'd like a full game of GTA developed from the opposite side of the fence - play as feds & cops for the whole story taking down the top guys and the gang bangers, building your career, your underworld contacts, perhaps even some playable characters who have gone rogue, undercover missions with gangsters to satisfy the desire for carnage etc.

• PhillBellic likes this

Big Mike
  • Big Mike

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by RedDagger, 2 weeks ago. merged posts

There should also be radio stations that are actually good. For example, a metal station with good bands like Disturbed, Godsmack, Avenged Sevenfold, Five Finger Death Punch, Pantera, Metallica. Also a rock n roll station that is actually good with bands like Pink Floyd, Judas Priest, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Kiss, and AC DC, especially Highway to Hell because there is a lot of driving in these games.

Also parkour would be nice. Not scaling buildings like Assassin's Creed but just jump fences easier, run up walls, be able to grab on to the edge of roofs when the jump is just a little too short.

Another great song for the rock n roll station would be Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi.

Versous
  • Versous

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Versous, 2 weeks ago.

close to this level of graphics for GTA VI(or better of course). I really don't know what to expect graphics wise. its really hard to say.

Looks so good with so much going down on the screen while being open world (at least i guess its completely open) on a PS4. sick.

starts at 11:15

Versous
  • Versous

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Versous, 2 weeks ago.

I just watched the Division direct feed gameplay. It looks great too for a Open world game. if VI gets close to that level of fidelity with IV's physics engine and other dynamic stuff , I will be more than happy.

We have yet to see Rockstars current gen engine in action.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users