Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to make $10k+ every 1 min 20 secs. Boosting method.

21 replies to this topic
GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by GrieverXVII, 08 October 2013 - 09:39 PM.

This thread will explain how Me and my friends currently boost each other for some great money gains post-replay patch.

Because the patch locked replaying missions, it still doesnt stop replaying races/deathmatches and anything multiplayer in that type. I mainly focus on the racing maps. There are some maps that are too long for decent gain, too short for too little. But theres one map that is short, brain dead easy and rewards like a long race. That map is called "down the drain". If combined with boosting, you can be making over $10k per 1min20secs at potential...im only rank 30 as of now so im not sure what the max potential is of doing this at higher ranks consideeing these rewards do scale based on level which makes this extremely nice.

What is boosting? Boosting is done in many online games, usually behind closed doors friends will help each other gain an advantage in some way shape or form by manipulating the games original design intentionally. In this example, we are rigging races with friends to determine a preset ladder and winners.

Unfortunately to boost, you will need at least one other friend, so a minimum of two people to a maximum of what the race will allow. More is better as it will reward you way more.

So currently me and my brother will boost just the both of us. To sum it up, we pretty much take turns winning, so this is what you do.
Make this race only 1 lap, motorbikes only, watch out for killer cardboard...you've been warned lol, and on average you should finish this race in 1 minute 10-20 seconds excluding loading times which isnt very long to begin with.

Now betting is interesting to understand. If its only two people, you want to make sure the winner of the round bets maximum of $2500 on themselves. Second place will bet $100 on themselves. They will lose $100 at the end of the race and the other will gain $1000 but in my opinion...if you guys are taking turns...in the end you are making way more than you are losing in both betting money and race earnings...if that makes sense.
Here's how our current earnings look with only two people and i remind you we are at level 30.
1st: $5500 +$1000 for betting
2nd$2200 -$100 for betting

Now understand this...if you and your friend are being fair to each other, you will alternate each race so every 1 min 20 secs. But if you have an extremely nice friend that will let you keep winning 1st...thats quite a lot of earning per minute.

Now whats more interesting is adding more friends to boost. Ive had a maximum of 4 and havent tried beyond this, but with 4 people, this is how it currently looks.
1st: $8080 +$900 betting
2nd: $6000ish +$900 betting
3rd: $4000ish +$900 betting
4th: $2000ish +$900 betting

Again...this is at rank 30, imagine if your very nice friends let you win every game...or you can do what we do and alternate winners by ladder. Now the betting is simple. You get everybody to maximum bet on the winner of the round and $100 on second place of the round. Thats it. I say this because the game simply wont let everyone bid max on a single person. So the easiest way to bypass is to bet minimum on 2nd place. That way everyone wins $900 betting.

The benefits of doing this are nice too it
- increases driving skill
- unlocks car parts if cars are chosen
- gains fast money
- gains fast RP, at rank 30 im getting 1780RP per 1st place
- unlimited replay function

Ive yet to find a faster way of making money post patch. Im being daring by putting this out there...i assume the only thing rockstar can do is nerf the rewards on this race because right now its too good for its finish time and you just cant stop boosting in online gaming.

I hope todays thread was a better approach. Goodluck!
And please let me know if i'm missing anything to further this method, thanks!

Edit:
I forgot to mention that me and my bro are level 33 now and our friends are only level 5 and 15 and they are getting rewarded those amounts because we are level 30, so this is a great way to boost low level players. Find high level players to earn the most as they set the reward standards for the race it seems.

Edit #2:
Also forgot to mention that sometimes boosting with only 2 people are better than 4. The rewards are higher yes, but if you guys are doing a ladder style winning system then you dont get that 1st place reward as frequently. Now if your friends were letting you win 1st every game, thats obviously the route to go. But id choose a 2 person ladder over a 4 person ladder for its frequency if you know what i mean.

And please leave a reply, it can be anything you want preferably something funny cuz i like a good laugh, it'll help keep this at the top of the forum for others, thanks!
  • lizardman563 and Fowl like this

GSF Green Flag
  • GSF Green Flag

Street Sweeper

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

No
  • spongebob83 and GrieverXVII like this

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

Please post grumpy cat with that no lol. It'll make my day :3

LawrenceEU
  • LawrenceEU

The Beast

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Cheers mate.

RowanSane
  • RowanSane

SURF crew Commissioner, Xbox 360

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

Smells like...victory

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:14 AM

Replay patch isn't patched... Spam R2 button after you vote on the round you've finished it'll auto replay
  • GrieverXVII likes this

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:05 AM

Replay patch isn't patched... Spam R2 button after you vote on the round you've finished it'll auto replay

oh for real? dayummmm...well if it ever gets truly patched i guess mine is a decent alternative lol. thanks for the heads up! liked.

beinghuman4u
  • beinghuman4u

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

I wanna team up buddy, Plz add my PSN - beinghuman4u

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 06:55 AM

I wanna team up buddy, Plz add my PSN - beinghuman4u

ah sorry man, on 360.

Andy Wasson TKO
  • Andy Wasson TKO

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

This thread will explain how Me and my friends currently boost each other for some great money gains post-replay patch.

Because the patch locked replaying missions, it still doesnt stop replaying races/deathmatches and anything multiplayer in that type. I mainly focus on the racing maps. There are some maps that are too long for decent gain, too short for too little. But theres one map that is short, brain dead easy and rewards like a long race. That map is called "down the drain". If combined with boosting, you can be making over $10k per 1min20secs at potential...im only rank 30 as of now so im not sure what the max potential is of doing this at higher ranks consideeing these rewards do scale based on level which makes this extremely nice.

What is boosting? Boosting is done in many online games, usually behind closed doors friends will help each other gain an advantage in some way shape or form by manipulating the games original design intentionally. In this example, we are rigging races with friends to determine a preset ladder and winners.

Unfortunately to boost, you will need at least one other friend, so a minimum of two people to a maximum of what the race will allow. More is better as it will reward you way more.

So currently me and my brother will boost just the both of us. To sum it up, we pretty much take turns winning, so this is what you do.
Make this race only 1 lap, motorbikes only, watch out for killer cardboard...you've been warned lol, and on average you should finish this race in 1 minute 10-20 seconds excluding loading times which isnt very long to begin with.

Now betting is interesting to understand. If its only two people, you want to make sure the winner of the round bets maximum of $2500 on themselves. Second place will bet $100 on themselves. They will lose $100 at the end of the race and the other will gain $1000 but in my opinion...if you guys are taking turns...in the end you are making way more than you are losing in both betting money and race earnings...if that makes sense.
Here's how our current earnings look with only two people and i remind you we are at level 30.

Now understand this...if you and your friend are being fair to each other, you will alternate each race so every 1 min 20 secs. But if you have an extremely nice friend that will let you keep winning 1st...thats quite a lot of earning per minute.

Now whats more interesting is adding more friends to boost. Ive had a maximum of 4 and havent tried beyond this, but with 4 people, this is how it currently looks.

Again...this is at rank 30, imagine if your very nice friends let you win every game...or you can do what we do and alternate winners by ladder. Now the betting is simple. You get everybody to maximum bet on the winner of the round and $100 on second place of the round. Thats it. I say this because the game simply wont let everyone bid max on a single person. So the easiest way to bypass is to bet minimum on 2nd place. That way everyone wins $900 betting.

- gains fast money

Ive yet to find a faster way of making money post patch. Im being daring by putting this out there...i assume the only thing rockstar can do is nerf the rewards on this race because right now its too good for its finish time and you just cant stop boosting in online gaming.

Edit:
I forgot to mention that me and my bro are level 33 now and our friends are only level 5 and 15 and they are getting rewarded those amounts because we are level 30, so this is a great way to boost low level players. Find high level players to earn the most as they set the reward standards for the race it seems.

Edit #2:
Also forgot to mention that sometimes boosting with only 2 people are better than 4. The rewards are higher yes, but if you guys are doing a ladder style winning system then you dont get that 1st place reward as frequently. Now if your friends were letting you win 1st every game, thats obviously the route to go. But id choose a 2 person ladder over a 4 person ladder for its frequency if you know what i mean.

And please leave a reply, it can be anything you want preferably something funny cuz i like a good laugh, it'll help keep this at the top of the forum for others, thanks!

reported.

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

oh for real? dayummmm...well if it ever gets truly patched i guess mine is a decent alternative lol. thanks for the heads up! liked.

Xbox name? :D

GrieverXVII
  • GrieverXVII

Rat

• Members

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Haha @ the "reported", nice try.

And sorry, i'm def not giving out my gamertag now.

GutsAndGlory
  • GutsAndGlory

The Don

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

Well the replay ability has definitely been patched for real this time

killerx2
  • killerx2

Trick

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

- gains fast money

Edit:

Edit #2:

reported.

we can report boosters?i can't wait then.

JmanBassman
  • JmanBassman

Wheelman For Hire

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

This is a pretty old skool trick, In terms of gain you'll have to "Grind" at it for quite a while, I wouldn't call this an exploit per say. Good to know but I doubt I'll be doing this as I'm trying to let my crew catch up to me as they don't play as much.

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

great tip

Jerjef
  • Jerjef

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

To be honest I can't see how this is a reportable offense.  I don't like glitchers who do everything they can to circumvent the intended design of the game by taking advantage of a bug in the coding, but this was intentionally put into the game and OBVIOUSLY R* thought of this happening as they were creating it.  I mean come on, did they really think adding a betting system was not going to draw in boosters like blood to sharks?

How is this any different than you and a friend running around from convenience store to convenience store over and over again and giving all of the money to one player?  Sure the payout isn't as good and you'll have the cops to deal with, but boosting is boosting.  If R* feels this is a problem they'll lower the payout for the races.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:29 PM

The person who reported this is delusional.  It's funny... in a sad kind of way.

• spongebob83 likes this

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:32 PM

idiot.

1st place bet $2500 on your self plus $100 on another person

2nd bet $2500 on first

3rd bet $2500 on first

4th bet $2500 on first

just saying.

M0B5TA
  • M0B5TA

#swag yolo lolz

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

boosting is cheating by the way. report him lol

Zoidbergs_LV
  • Zoidbergs_LV

One ticket to LS please

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:39 PM Edited by Zoidbergs_LV, 28 October 2013 - 06:39 PM.

TL;DR but if I had, wouldn`t do this anyways :D

pariah87
  • pariah87

Chosen one

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Why make that when I make 49k every 55-60 seconds?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users