Photo

GTA Mission Update! - Violent Duct

13 replies to this topic
derk4392
  • derk4392

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Notice to all those players who were grinding the mission Violent Duct for PS3. The payment has been changed as of today. (Last night 10/7/13 it was still 9k) But as of today 10/8/13 the payment was decreased to 3k and the R2 restart seems to keep you stuck on the Loading screen. 

Good thing me and my crew mates grinding for like 4 hours last night. ;p

-Derk

KingGladiator
  • KingGladiator

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Troll. I did for for over an hour today with 9k.

Technetic
  • Technetic

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Notice to all those players who were grinding the mission Violent Duct for PS3. The payment has been changed as of today. (Last night 10/7/13 it was still 9k) But as of today 10/8/13 the payment was decreased to 3k and the R2 restart seems to keep you stuck on the Loading screen. 

Good thing me and my crew mates grinding for like 4 hours last night. ;p

-Derk

Cant even troll properly. lol

Harvoification
  • Harvoification

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:38 PM Edited by Harvoification, 08 October 2013 - 07:38 PM.

Haven't actually tried to grind anything, but Rockstar really are trying to push their micro transactions on players. Was 1 billion dollars in the first few days not enough for them? If heists don't have a decent payout, can't see myself playing for long. 

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:38 PM

so this is fake? lol. what babies. 

riftik
  • riftik

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:41 PM

It's true. You do get stuck on the loading screen after pressing R2.

derk4392
  • derk4392

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:49 PM

Deff not trolling. Go do the mission.

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:52 PM Edited by Crookid, 08 October 2013 - 07:53 PM.

Haven't actually tried to grind anything, but Rockstar really are trying to push their micro transactions on players. Was 1 billion dollars in the first few days not enough for them? If heists don't have a decent payout, can't see myself playing for long. 

Yeah, nothing says cash shop like making a game fair....

Seriously, I hope you die of AIDS.

Every time R makes a change to balance the game we going to get some mindless drone who regurgitates the same sh*t he read in a thread once.

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

Yeah, nothing says cash shop like making a game fair....

Seriously, I hope you die of AIDS.

What's unfair about it? Reach rank 13-16 and the mission opens up. You still have to spend 2-5 minutes killing enemies and moving your way up to a package. You're just paid better for your time than other missions. How is this a bad thing?

x807
  • x807

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:57 PM

U don't have to even kill anyone in violent duct just stick a c4 at your car bonnet drive in and to the black truck hood and explode it you will pass the mission just 20 secs

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

Good. I seem to be the only one that didn't exploit an oversight in order to get ahead... I got my money fairly, and everybody that got it the cheap way are now moaning 'cause they can't carry on getting it the cheap way.

Why don't you just buy some money, so you can carry on feeling like you're better than everybody else? While you're at it, i'm gonna carry on hard grafting and working for my money and ranks.

robbo216
  • robbo216

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

OP may not be trolling, I made a post several days ago in one of the Violent Duct threads letting everybody know that I only got 3k for the mission. However I have done it since and got 9k, so I have no idea why it only gave me 3k that one time.

Jagblade
  • Jagblade

Counterfeiter

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:03 PM

U don't have to even kill anyone in violent duct just stick a c4 at your car bonnet drive in and to the black truck hood and explode it you will pass the mission just 20 secs

If that's what people do then I see the issue. My friend and I however actually take the time to clear out all the enemies manually. We shoot every last one of them and the extra guys who turn up once you grab the coke. We don't mind working for our pay, and it's a boost to our shooting skill as well.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

They're not trying to push their f*cking cash cards....they're trying to stop people from banking unlimited amounts of money without time or effort in order to not have the Bawsaq TOTALLY f*ckED UP when they open it. 

All the money farmers are going to make stocks unreasonably high so low end players won't be able to purchase much or have any say in that entire part of the game. 

Everyone will be bitching about it when these money farmers destroy the market...except the farmers. They're just trying to limit that before it happens.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users