Photo

Own Cars/Garages

4 replies to this topic
cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Is there a way to remove cars from your garage? As in, 'sell' them? So they are no longer yours and are not longer taking space up in your garage or as a blip on your map?

I ask this because i filled my garage up with the free cars you get with the CE, but i no longer want them in there. I want my garage empty except for the two cars that i actually want in there. I don't see a way of selling these to LSC, because i got them for free, so is there a way for me to just dispose of them, so to speak?

I suppose i could take them out and blow them up, but that would ruin my No-Claims Bonus... Any other way?

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:32 PM

If I remember correctly, you drive your new car in, and it'll ask you what you want to replace.

felipestyle77
  • felipestyle77

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:34 PM Edited by felipestyle77, 08 October 2013 - 07:35 PM.

Just go to beach and throw them into the sea :lol:

Or buy some C4 and blow them up.

Or replace with one of your cars. (If you know by the name)

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

If I remember correctly, you drive your new car in, and it'll ask you what you want to replace.

Correct. However, i currently have 7 cars in a 10-car garage. I only want two of them. I want to get rid of the rest so my garage is nice and clean and not full of cars i don't want.

Especially seeing as every time i choose which car i want to 'replace' it seems to think that actually i want to keep that particular one, and replaces the car that i didn't want to lose...

cjspeed
  • cjspeed

Dead and Divine

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Bumpity.

Any other suggestions other than blowing them up? I've done that to one so far, but i can't be bothered to keep losing the police after i do it, and the ocean's a bit too far from my garage to keep driving there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users