Photo

Deathmatch sucks

52 replies to this topic
Cuicide
  • Cuicide

DCLXVI

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

I dont know what they were thinking when they made this piece of sh*t...f*cking rookies have some luck and they just camp some where.

Pls Rockstar, delete autoaim... its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill. 

FlyThai
  • FlyThai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Lol deathmatch is awesome without auto aim

• A J, EyeMacHunt, Warm custard and 1 other like this

JohnMcClainNYPD
  • JohnMcClainNYPD

New York Undercover

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:27 PM

Or at least have the option to remove it for matches. Could even be worth more RP if you win. It should be an option though.

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Weaponx757
  • Weaponx757

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:28 PM Edited by Weaponx757, 08 October 2013 - 07:29 PM.

turn auto aim off in single player, go into online, it will warn you it will be locked off until swithched in single player again. And you will only be matched with other people with it off too = profit?

• ten-a-penny likes this

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Go to story mode / press start / settings / controls / FREE AIM

If you didn't use assisted aim during single player, you wouldn't have this problem.

• ten-a-penny and jplr98 like this

Pinnkiepie
  • Pinnkiepie

PIE

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

Yes, only play DeathMatches with Free Aim :)

Much more fun!

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

Agree with you OP DMs are a bit sh*t. In the grand scheme of things I don't really mind as there is other things to gauge my interest but compared to RDRs deathmatches it's a massive step backwards (I have mentioned this before I think).

Cuicide
  • Cuicide

DCLXVI

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Yeap, I heard about that free aim thing, I'll test it!  :santa:

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:24 PM

Free aim death matches are awesome. You can still beat out the auto-aim noobs with a shot to the head while they blast away at your body armor, but yeah, free aim = deathmatch win

Patriot_Action
  • Patriot_Action

Upstanding Citizen

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by Patriot_Action, 08 October 2013 - 08:25 PM.

Free aim death matches are awesome. You can still beat out the auto-aim noobs with a shot to the head while they blast away at your body armor, but yeah, free aim = deathmatch win

Erm, free aim and auto aim don't play together. Unless this is a thing now?

SelkiesForever
  • SelkiesForever

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:35 PM

:O i did not know about this ! Thanks guys !

The Insanitive
  • The Insanitive

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:37 PM

16 player auto aim death match. Shot in the back every 2 seconds. Free aim FTW!

SpidersWeb
  • SpidersWeb

Grumpy Old Man

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:40 PM Edited by SpidersWeb, 08 October 2013 - 08:41 PM.

I dont know what they were thinking when they made this piece of sh*t...f*cking rookies have some luck and they just camp some where.

Pls Rockstar, delete autoaim... its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill. 

In Single Player, set it to Free Aim, then go to GTAOnline, and play only with free aim players.

If you were using free aim in single player already, you wouldn't have noticed this.

Edit: took a while before I hit submit, I can see now this has already  been said, but meh

• Crookid likes this

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

I hope they delete your character instead.

L2P. I love these people that bitch about assisted aim like they don't have it also. I enjoy how you can still come back even if all your team mates are dead. Where I do hope they fix the assisted aim bug where it keeps the setting and free aim is all you can do, I'm not about to bitch about it. I rarely lose.

I think you just suck. And like most players who suck, will continue to suck because you bitch instead of improving.
  • Joshancy, MysterBeefy and blusunone like this

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

In Single Player, set it to Free Aim, then go to GTAOnline, and play only with free aim players.
If you were using free aim in single player already, you wouldn't have noticed this.

Edit: took a while before I hit submit, I can see now this has already  been said, but meh

Bitches will bitch and winners will find solutions.

You sir, are a winner.

DeadZombie
  • DeadZombie

Sons Of Ditka - Leader

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

I like it all. But when your winning everyone seems to leave. No winner then :/

Hammakaze
  • Hammakaze

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:51 AM

Death

Little douchebags just camp the whole time and stay off the radar, while I am penalized for actually moving around by showing up on the radar. Another stupid move by Rockstar.

Deathmatch needs always on radar and some incentives to move around and not camp like a little homo.

• SlicedSebs and minushuman like this

OneFlaw
  • OneFlaw

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Shoot them from further back, they can't auto lock and you can free aim shoot them.

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

I personally hate DM, TDM, and most times even LTS. Survival is where it's at. 

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

I use auto because i do missions. I have no guilt in the game aimbotting the AI.

BUT..

I hope they delete your character instead.

L2P. I love these people that bitch about assisted aim like they don't have it also. I enjoy how you can still come back even if all your team mates are dead. Where I do hope they fix the assisted aim bug where it keeps the setting and free aim is all you can do, I'm not about to bitch about it. I rarely lose.

I think you just suck. And like most players who suck, will continue to suck because you bitch instead of improving.

Your a pussy. Im a huge FPS gamer. Ive got serious gunskill. The fact that you use auto aim and then say "learn to play" is absolutely f*cking ridiculous. Auto aim = internet wins. The only skill when using auto aim is character position, which is made redundant as a skill due to the sh*t spawns.

I honestly cant beleive you just said learn to play. Get good

SlicedSebs
  • SlicedSebs

I sell soap...

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:13 AM

Little douchebags just camp the whole time and stay off the radar, while I am penalized for actually moving around by showing up on the radar. Another stupid move by Rockstar.

Deathmatch needs always on radar and some incentives to move around and not camp like a little homo.

This. Why disadvantage those who actually want to move around and hunt for their kills? Give us the option of radar always on so I know I'm joining a deathmatch instead of a hide and seek match.

As for Free aim. It's far more challenging and satisfying, but sometimes it's a real struggle to get a decent sized lobby going.

WhutsAGamertag
  • WhutsAGamertag

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:23 AM

can someone catch me up in this penis contest?

all the death matches are pretty dull and stupid, it reminds me a lot on the new Tombraider Death Matches. It sure is an option for those who like it but death matches should always be in first person.

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 October 2013 - 11:41 AM

I think you can host a deathmatch and force every one to use free aim if that's your setting.

Ghoffman9
  • Ghoffman9

Friendly?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

I hate how everyone is hidden on the radar during death matches.

This inevitably gives way to players just camping in one spot.

I want to play DEATH matches, not camping matches.

All you do is just camp in one spot, wait for an unsuspecting player to walk by and shoot him in the back before he gets the chance to even turn around.

With auto-aim on top of it, the whole thing just turns into a sh*t fest. I hate players who use auto-aim who think they're good.

I am completely turned off by death matches now, never going into one again.

Son_Of_Sparda
  • Son_Of_Sparda

Demon Desparado

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:11 AM

Kind of a shame that free aim lobbies for death matches are empty most of the time. Auto aim deathmatches are just.... Annoying. 

• A J likes this

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:25 AM

Erm, free aim and auto aim don't play together. Unless this is a thing now?

you can free aim with auto aim on

just move the thumbstick

not only can you go for the headshots a lot quicker with free aim, you can also shoot further than the lock on distance

free aim is for real winners XD

Joshancy
  • Joshancy

"I have to return some videotapes."

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:33 AM

Your a pussy. Im a huge FPS gamer. Ive got serious gunskill. The fact that you use auto aim and then say "learn to play" is absolutely f*cking ridiculous. Auto aim = internet wins. The only skill when using auto aim is character position, which is made redundant as a skill due to the sh*t spawns.

I honestly cant beleive you just said learn to play. Get good

10/10 would lol again

• ten-a-penny likes this

DeadHunter1911
  • DeadHunter1911

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:19 PM

This. Why disadvantage those who actually want to move around and hunt for their kills? Give us the option of radar always on so I know I'm joining a deathmatch instead of a hide and seek match.

As for Free aim. It's far more challenging and satisfying, but sometimes it's a real struggle to get a decent sized lobby going.
Lmao you like to hunt? Seeing everyone on the radar at all times is not hunting. That's finding a red dot. No radar would be hunting people.
  • jplr98 and NaTaLiiA513 like this

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

. its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill. 

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. While auto aim does make the game much easier for people, you can still get the upper hand on them, just like you could in RDR. The majority of auto-aimers won't move their reticule once it's been locked onto someone, so you have a second or so to get a headshot on them. Then they bitch over the mic. It's grand. 

I can promise you that I did not get a lot of 'first aims' on this spawn f*ck of a map full of rookies (the guy in second was ranked 898)....just a lot of headshots

LameMap.jpg

• MysterBeefy likes this

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

. its unfair and it sucks. And why its unfair? Cause the first who aims gets the kill. 

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this one. While auto aim does make the game much easier for people, you can still get the upper hand on them, just like you could in RDR. The majority of auto-aimers won't move their reticule once it's been locked onto someone, so you have a second or so to get a headshot on them. Then they bitch over the mic. It's grand. 

I can promise you that I did not get a lot of 'first aims' on this spawn f*ck of a map full of rookies (the guy in second was ranked 898)....just a lot of headshots

LameMap.jpg

How come the level 5 and 6 finished bottom?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users