» «
Photo

Violend duct nerfed. 3K Per Time.

170 replies to this topic
Awkward Lonely Lester
  • Awkward Lonely Lester

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:12 AM Edited by Awkward Lonely Lester, 09 October 2013 - 02:13 AM.

As much as some people disliked others farming the hell out of Violent Duct, it was pretty much Rockstar's fault in the first place for setting the payout so high for a mission that's, well, not so hard or time-consuming. It wouldn't take much common sense to have the initial payout of the mission moderately lower than 9K. Players are always going to find some sort of way to farm cash/RP or whatever it might be in online games such as GTAO, so really the best way to minimize farming in this case, if desired, is for Rockstar to have enough sense to balance out the payouts for missions in accordance to how long or difficult the job is.

But yeah, all in all people are still going to find a way to farm money in GTAO in which you can't really do anything about, and Rockstar made it worse by setting that ridiculous payout and basically lacking balance in job rewards (and still are apparently).

And I think people can still get 9K per run now if they still don't have the latest patch including the 'fix' for the payout of VD.

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

He's right 360 too f*ck

Oh no!

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:15 AM

I'm still getting 9,000 every time me and my friend does it.

Thoughts?

MyLittlePony
  • MyLittlePony

Crew: Ponyville

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:16 AM

Whether you turn off your PS3 or not it wll still update.

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:22 AM

Well you're wrong because I'm getting 9k...

tom2113
  • tom2113

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:45 AM Edited by tom2113, 09 October 2013 - 02:45 AM.

add me xbox 360 if you still get 9k I can do the sticky bomb for 30sec run
AcidSeven

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:47 AM

Thank goodness. Rockstar needs to be on the ball and moderating the farmers, and ban them from GTA V with your PSN id and console.

Why would Rockstar ban them? The entire set up of Red Dead is to redo gang hideouts dozens or hundreds of times ... why would GTA V's missions be any different? 

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:25 AM Edited by ImBoss450, 09 October 2013 - 03:26 AM.

Thank goodness. Rockstar needs to be on the ball and moderating the farmers, and ban them from GTA V with your PSN id and console.

your an idiot..if they dident want people to replay missions why give you the menu option or allow a RT Y for xbox 360

they need to fix the charcters,thats why people are farming
1. Actually, you're retarded.
2. PSN users cannot replay Jobs (We can replay DM, Race, TDM, Parachuting, just not Lamar, Gerald, and Simeon jobs.)

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:33 AM

I'm still getting 9,000 every time me and my friend does it.

Thoughts?

I think this is a very clever, co-ordinated troll, because I'm still getting 9k too, and I turned off my xbox earlier. No update at all. Just like normal.

And it seems fair to me that it stays 9k, as I just lost my fully modded Sand King, despite having told the game I wanted to replace a different car for my new BF Injection's spot in my garage.

That truck cost me almost half a million dollars all told. So yeah, I'm glad I can still grind that sh*t to make it back in a hurry.

brampower
  • brampower

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:35 AM

your an idiot..if they dident want people to replay missions why give you the menu option or allow a RT Y for xbox 360

2. PSN users cannot replay Jobs (We can replay DM, Race, TDM, Parachuting, just not Lamar, Gerald, and Simeon jobs.)

Actually, YOU are retarded. PSN users can easily replay missions, dumbass. You just need to know how.

Derity
  • Derity

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:40 AM Edited by Derity, 09 October 2013 - 03:43 AM.

Violent Duct is so last week.

3jjj.png

AJ Lee
  • AJ Lee

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Virginal statistics

brampower
  • brampower

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:54 AM

Violent Duct is so last week.

3jjj.png

Wut... how 0.o

goathead
  • goathead

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 04:24 AM

Done this last night for the first time...3K...

The random guy I done it with pressed restart..I pressed continue..
And we end up at the start of the mission again..
Ah well...fair enough I say..
So we do I again...quicker, and he stays alive this time..

3K again...

We both continue out to freemode...and what happens?...

He comes round the corner and f..king sticks one in me!!!

I mean..Wtf!!! Haha!..
Lol, and I wasted about 7k on grenades by myself first go!..hilarious.

Well...here's my point..
Even for 9K...
I dunno htf anyone could have the attention span to do this 10 times in a row...really..and that's only 90 f...ing grand..
Deserve it haha!!

padpilot
  • padpilot

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

then R* designed Online to be 100% completed in about 5 hours (and that is being very generous).

Hmm...so, with 500 missions to start with, you're saying that you can complete these ON AVERAGE of 36 seconds each?! You are a gaming legend. We should all bow to thee. Or you're just completely suck at math, statistics and general not being a f*cking tool. 

Wow - f*cking angry much?

And if many of those 500 missions are level locked, then how the hell are any of us supposed to be able to gain enough RP to access them without repeating the f*ck out of the early available activities (iow - farming early missions)?  Answer me that, f*cking tool.

Oh....so now a bunch of the missions are level locked. Oh, so, what, you agree that Online can be 100% completed in 5 hours? Why the f*ck are you arguing with me? The level unlock just makes it longer. Obviously, you don't have the bandwidth in your brain to understand where I was coming from with that post.

Here it is plain and simple:  GTAO =/= 100% complete in 5 hours and anyone who says that is a f*cking tool. 

Jesus tap-dancing Christ......

Of course you can't actually complete all 500 missions in 5 hours.  But my original argument was against the statement that "the game is not meant to be played by repeating missions/activities over and over" - if you are not meant to repeat missions/activities (iow - farm the same early level missions, whether you do the same one repeatedly - Violent Duct - using the replay feature or you back out to the map and call and request it), then NO ONE would be able to get past level 10 or so (because there is only a finite amount of RP to be gained without repeating any missions), and therefore no one would be able to actually access the higher level-locked missions, so then of course we would all be able to complete the small % of unlockable content in about 5 hours.

My argument was mocking those who claim farming in a game like this is "not how it is meant to be played".  You HAVE to repeat missions (which is all farming is) to get enough RP to even access the bulk of the game's features!

I've done around 12 missions, half a dozen races, some deathmatches and not farmed anything and I'm level 17. I don't get your point. 

yer i get his point, if we were only to do the available missions only once and not 'repeat/farm' them, then we would complete all available content within 5 hours (ish). He is right we do have to constantly farm the same mission, weather we want to or not, if this was not intended then mission would only be playable once, period! I dont know why there arent more missions, maybe they have the intentions of adding more content afterwards, dunno!

We will all farm missions in this game it is inevitable, most of us will play the mission, maybe solo, play with randoms, then maybe play a 3rd time with friends. So i've already played the mission 3 times but this is not classed as farming. i havnt set out to enter lobbies or create glitches that allow me to gain more xp/rp that is intended, all ive done is played the game. This mission isnt locked after first completing it so therefor this mission and all other are clearly intended to be replayed. However the amount of RP/XP that is gained from the missions is up to rockstar, in this case someone at RS has overpriced the VD mission that is all, its now been corrected, lets move on.

You however seem to doing what was intended for you to do, just do some missions, few races, few tdm so you will just have the sheer enjoyment of the game without the grinding and will level up with no problem.  

Robbing a bank over and over again even if u have robbed it in the past, is this not farming? Some people chose to exploit a game function that was clearly a mistake, 'They took there chances, so what, big deal, dont affect the rest of us.' We have Matchmaking servers these days

NADOLNY
  • NADOLNY

Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:56 AM

get a life farmers!!!!!

try this new mission called "getting pussy"

Carsten
  • Carsten

Prankster

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

All you f*cking xbox retards have no idea that there's a difference between private and public sessions?

3k private

9k public

manc4life7
  • manc4life7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

get a life farmers!!!!!

try this new mission called "getting pussy"

Holy sh*t.....this is like some genius parody post, right?

**looks at the avatar**

Nevermind.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

Actually, YOU are retarded. PSN users can easily replay missions, dumbass. You just need to know how.

No we can't, and how old are you? You're showing a intelligence level of a five year old. We cannot replay jobs, until I see a source, stop responding here. Because we can't replay jobs unless we hack it or something! Child, grow up. Gaming for 7 hours without a break is unhealthy.

9911MU51C
  • 9911MU51C

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Everyone is suggesting R* should raise the rewards of other jobs instead, but everyone seems to turn a blind eye to the cash cards. Why on earth would R* try make the money easier to get instead of trying to get more money? They are in it for the money, it's greedy but it's true.

Anthrax50551
  • Anthrax50551

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

If cash cards didn't exist most of the harder jobs would pay atleast 10-15k, It's obvious they are milking the cow for as much as possible those cash cards are going to earn them a second fortune.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users