Quantcast

» «
Photo

Anyone seen a cop make an arrest?

35 replies to this topic
jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:32 PM Edited by jamieleng, 08 October 2013 - 07:51 PM.

OH NOEZ let's ignore the masterpiece before us just because little virtual citizens don't get arrested for my own twisted sexual pleasure. 

WTF is wrong with you? People make a simple observation & you respond like they just insulted your recently deceased grandmother.

Put it this way, they are the sort of person who would defend their rapist.

"But that rape was a masterpiece!"

I think he was kidnapped by Rockstar & has a severe case of Stockholm Syndrome.

OT: Rockstar can be really frustrating with some of their design decisions. They create an animation, vehicle, weapon, clothing, equipment etc & you only see it once in a mission or random event throughout the entire game. I have no idea if this is some sort of RAM limitation, as I'm not a programmer, but from a layman's eyes, I don't see why it would be for everything I mentioned.

If they keep this sh*t up next gen, then some other developer can be my favourite. And yes, I know they don't give a crap, because I will still buy every one of their open world games on release day.

evilrex
  • evilrex

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:40 PM Edited by evilrex, 08 October 2013 - 07:40 PM.

Anyone else think these small features were cut last minute so they can be included in a superior next-gen version? Just a theory. 

drr26
  • drr26

But I'm a f*cking raspberry!

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:16 PM

Another little thing removed since IV it seems. They do car chase people a lot though like San Andreas 

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:25 PM Edited by pokemon4ever, 08 October 2013 - 08:27 PM.

OH NOEZ let's ignore the masterpiece before us just because little virtual citizens don't get arrested for my own twisted sexual pleasure. 

You are bad and you should feel bad. And mentioning that twisted sexual line only makes me think you are f*cked in the head with other things. I bet you get twisted sexual pleasure from those dumb animes you watch.

CrustyFapSock
  • CrustyFapSock

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:51 PM

I've been arrested only once. Had a 2 star wanted level and hopped on top of a van on the freeway. The van was driving away like normal as the cops showed up and I got busted. In the screen it said busted and I was still standing on top and the van was still DRIVING AWAY. f*cking bullsh*t

oCrapaCreeper
  • oCrapaCreeper

Thug

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Closest I've seen is an npc being chased by a 3 star wanted level, but no actual arrest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users