Quantcast

» «
Photo

The "Do A Good Deed For The Day" Thread.

33 replies to this topic
stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:10 PM

What's this thread you may ask?
Well its for all of us. I ask one thing. Do one good deed in game, no matter how small and  tell us about it.
You may also use this thread to gather together to do good deeds too.
It can be anything from giving a starting player some money, to giving someone a lift to somewhere.
To providing backup, or placing and collecting a bounty on a greifer.

the possibility's are endless. This thread and game is full of way too much hostility. I know it's GTA but ulitmitly its a free roam game and we can what we want. so why not take the chance to do a small little deed? Go ahead my friends.

• Shpongled likes this

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

I tried to pick up a guy who robbed a store to give him a ride and he shot me. Does this count as a good deed?

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

I tried to pick up a guy who robbed a store to give him a ride and he shot me. Does this count as a good deed?

yes :p its the thought that counts too.

psychadelic145
  • psychadelic145

Rat

• Members

I Helped out a guy who was getting griefed by ramming into the car chasing him and shot the guy to death last night :) he thanked me haha sabre gt turbo lets goo!

• stevean2 likes this

CheaterMcCheat
  • CheaterMcCheat

Homie

• Members
  • England

Today I bought candy from a store instead of robbing it.

Psykonaut
  • Psykonaut

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

I robbed a store and allowed the store clerk to live, I normally blast them in half once I got my money.

Dinga Ding
  • Dinga Ding

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

I cane across a guy who had cornered himself down a ramp to a closed underground carpark while being chased by the police.

I pulled up at the top of the ramp and blocked the police shots, beeper the horn to tell him to get in and made of for Blaine county.

After losing them in the hills he gave me $500 and we went our separate ways.

Love this kind of stuff in this game, so many random situations can happen :-)
  • stevean2, Psykonaut, Subliminal123456 and 1 other like this

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Can't do a good deed in the game, whats the fun in that?

El Tel
  • El Tel

It's just a ride.

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:20 PM Edited by El Tel, 08 October 2013 - 06:20 PM.

After finishing a mission, this guy and I were stranded in the middle of the desert with just my car in sight, I gave him a lift back to LS while we were hunted by a fighter jet. Once there, we robbed a few stores before parting ways. Was much fun.

• Photoman and FarVision like this

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

I've been looking for an Obey Tailgater ever since I got online. Someone from this forum tried to help me out by letting me drive their own Obey Tailgater, and possibly spawning some more but it did not work. Sent him 1k for trying.

Still looking for an Obey Tailgater btw, paying 20k for it.

Zehealingman
  • Zehealingman

Sometimes I dream about cheese.

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

I collected some bounties today, that does count as a good deed for Society I guess :D.

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:23 PM

I'll rob stores with low level players, then give them the full payload. 
I also like to get in the way of cops chasing down other players...trying to give them a couple extra seconds to pull away. 

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I've been looking for an Obey Tailgater ever since I got online. Someone from this forum tried to help me out by letting me drive their own Obey Tailgater, and possibly spawning some more but it did not work. Sent him 1k for trying.

Still looking for an Obey Tailgater btw, paying 20k for it.

Id love to get 20K for helping you and I dont know what level your charcter is but you can get 1 in the very first mission when you choose a car. You could make a new player or if you have a friend make a new charcter they can prob help you out.

• Dmos23 likes this

Cooperal1012
  • Cooperal1012

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:26 PM

I saw a guy rob a store. So I shot him. The clerk didn't get chance to thank me. Knowing that I helped someone was thanks enough.

• FarVision likes this

COOPAHHH
  • COOPAHHH

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

A guy got a 7K bounty for stealing a car so he said i could have it, killed him and split it 50/50

stevean2
  • stevean2

Fast As You Can Fap!

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Keep it coming guys :p

bnicmc
  • bnicmc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I followed a guy that ran me over intending to get revenge only to see him accidently enter into a gang war fight and I decided to stick around and help him out. We bumped into each other on the highway a few minutes later, said a friendly hello and went our separate ways without incident

ScarySquirrel
  • ScarySquirrel

Bawbag

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:50 PM

I got killed by a guy because I crashed into his car whilst parking out LS Customs, we were both waiting for another player to come out as he had a $7k bounty on his head.

Rather than killing him and getting revenge when I respawned, we didn't shoot each other, but instead both tried to kill the guy with the bounty when he left.

He got the kill, I congratulated him, he said thanks, I removed my car from his (it was pretty much on top of it), and drove off.

tre288
  • tre288

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

I was walking down the street when a level 3 character (I'm level 30) saw me walking down the street. I was thinking he might have seen my level and wondered if I had anything good, or was scared I was gunna kill him, so he'd kill me first. Instead he pulled up, honked his horn, I got in, and he drove me home.

Classy mofo that guy was.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

I left a (fully intact and operational) Buzzard near Ammunation for some random player who was shopping in there.  He probably thought he was jacking my ride rather than me leaving it out there.

MSC--90
  • MSC--90

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

Me and my friend were cruising robbing stores and we came up on another store that someone was robbing and saw another dude shoot out all his tires whilst he was in the store. Then hid in the alleyway, me and my friend thought this was pretty c*ntish so we did a drive-by on his ass and offered the dude a lift. Once we evaded the cops we parted ways. :)

• FarVision likes this

Xbox1988
  • Xbox1988

Prankster

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

i blew up someones car when they were in ammo nation and when they came out i detonated sticky bombs, i paid for insurance claim, good deed. 

bnicmc
  • bnicmc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:02 PM

It's stories like these that make me love GTA so much.  The roleplaying whether good deeds or vigilante are just priceless and the reason most of us play:  to do things like this that we would never be able to do in real life....without spending the rest of it in prison.

• stevean2 likes this

SkittyM
  • SkittyM

Badass Alpha Skitty

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Assisted a crew member in outliving his bounty, and got 1K for giving him rides and from him killing another bounty(we were In an attack buzzard which has that co-pilot missile mode), we also helped each other in getting revenge kills on various people and ended the morning with a drive around LS.  II tell ya, the more I play this game, the more amazed I am at all the features.

Linkdus
  • Linkdus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

Cops were having trouble taking this guy down. So I drove up behind him and spun him off the road while the cops drove up and finished him off. I think I did good service for the community that day.

JonVercetti
  • JonVercetti

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

I blew up 4 peoples cars with my pink grenade launcher while they were still in their cars.

I also waited outside a los santos custom to blow up someones tricked out banshee.

And I sent 2 squads of merryweather on some random low ranks so I can watch them squirm on my tv in my 400k condo.

I love this game.

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

had a guy steal my car which I had forgot to take off Everyone access.  So I chased him all over the place before I switched it back to Just Me while he was driving down the highway at 120MPH.

It was a good deed for my car.  I had to buy a new air freshener after that guy used it.

GH05TF4CE
  • GH05TF4CE

I love lamp

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by GH05TF4CE, 08 October 2013 - 07:27 PM.

Is that the CEO of Sony that made an appearance here in the forums last week? Batman fan? Perhaps. Anyhoo, I was in my sh*t apartment when a random buzzed asking to come in as he had not seen inside a property yet. As he was a relatively low level I niavely let him in. He had a bong, had a beer, then proceeded to my garage and stole one of my cars. Is that a good deed good sir?

Forgot to mention I put a 10,000 bounty on his head for stealing my car, not for taking my beer.

• stevean2 likes this

TotalNo0b
  • TotalNo0b

total noob

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:25 PM Edited by TotalNo0b, 08 October 2013 - 07:26 PM.

two bogan racist Australians (I'm Australian too) were on the chat being offensive towards 'mussie's and other minorities, I was going to pick their car up  with the cargo bob hook while he was being chased by the police... I screwed it up, he thought I was offering a lift.... I ended up evacuating him from certain death with a 4* level...

Kazandra
  • Kazandra

serial killer

• Members

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

I did an ammo drop for one of my friends last night when he messaged me that he had no ammo.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users